Clifford Omoruyi Nil

1,737 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 17 days ago by AdelaideMann
gobears20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
gobears20
Staff
He averaged 10.4 points, 8.3 rebounds and 2.9 blocks this past season
IowaBear
He's also elite defensively. I'd argue he's the best defensive big man in CBB
IvanBear
Yeah it hurt when we stopped looking at him. His defense would have been game changing.
Big12Fan2024
That's like everyone claiming we paid Roach $1.5 million or more. Maybe we did. Maybe we didn't. Maybe Cliff was offered $2 million. Maybe it is just another exaggeration. No internet Joe Schlmo has any idea but they make up some social media post, it catches fire and then Uncle Barney in Pottsville is telling everyone on the court square someone is getting paid millions when he absolutely has no idea what happened.
AdelaideMann
I didn't know it before, Thanks for the info. Are you struggling with your MBA essays? I was in the same boat until I found this amazing service at https://ukwritings.com/mba-essay-help Their expert writers know exactly how to craft compelling and professional essays that meet all academic standards. They helped me boost my grades and manage my time better. If you need high-quality MBA essay help, this is the place to go.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.