13 ranking in third year

1,721 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 13 days ago by Brusinbear2001
fredbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Coach NC has really done
A fine job in landing a thirteen ranking in her third year. We had our ups and downs, but 13 is great upward mobility. Congrats to coach and team.
Brusinbear2001
we ended higher than we started the year. So i think we proved a lot of people wrong!! we just have to keep it going
blackie
And although it doesn't mean much, especially since all of the teams are still filling their rosters through the portal and new HS / JUCO recruits will be coming in, it is the highest ranking of any team that will be in the Big XII next season.
Brusinbear2001
that is also huge it just goes to show we have the pieces we just need to fill the holes to make a final 4 run next season
chorne68
Keep it up...
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
We're #13!!!! We're #13!!!! Thank you God! LOL!!!!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
fredbear
Not sure I get your humor? 13 out 300 plus schools with a third year coach who just now has her own roster. That is laughable in no way, shape or form. How did Tenn's transition go? We are way ahead of any realistic timeline to stay relevant.
historian
Getting to the Sweet 16 was huge. Playing competitively and getting close to winning helped greatly too. Now, if we can build a solid team for 2024-25 and have another great season, preferably better, that should silence most of the haters.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
Brusinbear2001
I think we are one Forward or Wing away from making another push.

Names to keep an Eye on would be Ruby Whitehorn from Clemson, already has been on campus still had to go to LSU but LSU just picked up 3 guards to add to the 3 they had returning already. So that would be tough to squeeze one more in and give her meaningful minutes.

And Muhammad from Texas the guy who is handling her recruiting is from the Dallas/ Desoto area and we have been making pushes with 2026 kids from Desoto and the relationships seem to be good.

both fill needs and
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.