Coach Nicki Podcast

1,473 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 25 days ago by pilgrim
Brusinbear2001
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://t.co/shnymNkPZ2

This was absolutely great, it is longer but you get a good i. depth understanding of where she is at and what she stands for as a coach.
605Bear
Fantastic interview! Thank you for sharing with us.
chorne68
That was very long but it was a great interview. She is the right coach for Baylor period.
Dcheetah
Such a good interview! Thank you!!
Mitch Henessey
Listen. To. This. Interview.

I don't really like Gottlieb, but he knows the game, and it's clear he and Coach Collen know each other very well.

If you're a Baylor fan and don't come out of listening to this encouraged, I don't know what to tell you. If you come out of this interview and aren't convinced that Nicki has a plan and is a strong, strong X's and O's coach, them you simply don't know ball. Plain and simple.
blackie
Mitch Henessey said:

Listen. To. This. Interview.

I don't really like Gottlieb, but he knows the game, and it's clear he and Coach Collen know each other very well.

If you're a Baylor fan and don't come out of listening to this encouraged, I don't know what to tell you. If you come out of this interview and aren't convinced that Nicki has a plan and is a strong, strong X's and O's coach, them you simply don't know ball. Plan and simple.
This doesn't address why the people who keep ragging on Nicki (not me!) do so for the only reason they want to look at that overrides anything she brings to the table......she was hired by Mack Rhoades.
pilgrim
The podcast is very good. Thankful we have CNC. The podcast magnifies her "knowledge". The podcast also reveals that she does not yet fully understand how to get what is in her head into her players and onto the court. She admits she leaves much coaching to others and does more parenting of players. This is all very illuminating. I think if she stays and keeps good staff around her she will do well and we will stay competitive. I'm not sure how competitive and at what level, but I think her teams will be fun to watch. I can see why the players and Baylor Admin like her so much.

We went through a transcendent phase of WBB at Baylor, and we are probably just now understanding at what cost. The good news about CSD turning down Kentucky and staying was certainly good news yesterday. These are good days over all. We've certainly seen a lot worse.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.