MBB vs Tech Ticket Donations for Students

468 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by T-REX
T-REX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wanted to keep this separate if possible from the normal Ticket exchange thread if one gets made so to not interfere with anybody trying to make some dolla dolla bills yo. By all means sell & make your money if you can, inflation is a biotch!

Student tickets for Tech are already sold out so I'm gonna do what I did for KU & Arkansas games & collect/distribute any tickets that fans want to donate to students. I distributed 22 for KU & 55 for Arkansas. Would love to beat that if possible. GA prices are $50 & not sure what the market for resell right now looks like but if anybody would like to donate to students looking for a ticket, please hit me up as I am building a waiting list. I prefer mobile transfer of tickets if possible so to prevent accidentally sending a screen shot to more than 1 person but if you can't mobile transfer just let me know and a screen shot will be fine. Also don't worry if it's not a GA ticket you have to donate, reserved seats works too!

If you want to DM me first by all means do. If you would rather just send them, you can transfer them to Travis Carver 2547336949. Already building a list of students in need and even 1 Ticket is greatly appreciated. Building a home court advantage is what we need every game & a bear in a seat is light years better than an empty seat. Sic Em & GET WRECKED TECH!!!
DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
Baylor MBA 2023
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu
T-REX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
24 tickets distributed to students so far which beats the 22 for KU. Still got a ways to go to hopefully beat the 55 for Arky.

I do currently have 16 students on the wait list in case anybody else has extra tickets, doesn't have to be GA, they want to donate and see students in them. Appreciate all the help so far!
DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
Baylor MBA 2023
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.