2018 Season Tickets

2,540 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by The Old BEAR
TheGreatHambino
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone who is going to cancel their season tickets reach out to me first. Would love to take them off your hands at a premium for next season
Conductor of the Tevin Williams Hype Train
The Old BEAR
I possibly might have 4 available. Currently have 14, and might reduce that number to 10.
Will tell you up front, these are PRIME 50 yard line seats. You would have to reimburse both the ticket price and the donation level for the 4 seats.
Gold Tron
I have 3 in 223 but was thinking of moving them to 104/105. These are my brother's that I bought rather than letting them go when he decided not to renew.

Doug, are you in 106? I have 10 there and our good friends have the 8 in front of us. If you have 10 too, that is a significant chunk of the section!
My pronouns are Deez/Dem.
The Old BEAR
Gold Tron said:

I have 3 in 223 but was thinking of moving them to 104/105. These are my brother's that I bought rather than letting them go when he decided not to renew.

Doug, are you in 106? I have 10 there and our good friends have the 8 in front of us. If you have 10 too, that is a significant chunk of the section!
Currently have 12 in section 106 & two in the club level. Wife sits up there in rainy games. Would back 106 down to 8.
Gold Tron
Doug said:

Gold Tron said:

Currently have 12 in section 106 & two in the club level. Wife sits up there in rainy games. Would back 106 down to 8.
I am on rows 21 and 20. Where are yours? I have two in C6 that my 14 year old daughter hogs up. I sit in those maybe once a year.
My pronouns are Deez/Dem.
The Old BEAR
Gold Tron said:

Doug said:

Gold Tron said:

I am on rows 21 and 20. Where are yours? I have two in C6 that my 14 year old daughter hogs up. I sit in those maybe once a year.
You are higher than me. I am on rows 11 & 12.
davesburgerbarn
I'm open to buy two season tickets for next year.
http://www.onlyinyourstate.com/texas/mouthwatering-burgers-tx/

Save 20% when you mention SicEm365
BaylorRocks
davesburgerbarn said:

I'm open to buy two season tickets for next year.
I might have two open. Cost would be ticket value, plus BBF Donation required for them. 2018 season only. Section 108, behind defensive unit bench, looking right down 30 YD LN. Let me know if you're interested.
shosgd
Looking for 3 season tickets for 2018. Please let me know where f your u have some u want to sell ,I have 2 alumni, former cheerleaders, nominated for homecoming queen , just wanting to support thei b Baylor bears.
The Old BEAR
shosgd said:

Looking for 3 season tickets for 2018. Please let me know where f your u have some u want to sell ,I have 2 alumni, former cheerleaders, nominated for homecoming queen , just wanting to support thei b Baylor bears.
You would have to take all 4, plus association fees.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.