5 tickets plus parking pass

1,721 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by AZ_Bear
lawbear68
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Can't make the game Saturday. Will sell all 5 tickets in Section 223 row 4 for $25 each. Parking pass included.

Text 214 934-8879. I live in Plano. Must have pymt before tickets released. AZbear fleeced me last game. Mailed tickets and he never paid. Also known as stealing.
iwp4short
sadly, it looks like AZ_Bear also tried to resell the tickets you sent him for the Duke game...Ashley, Colt or Brian needs to look into this & see about getting your money for you or removing him/her from this board

your original Duke game tickets thread...
https://sicem365.com/forums/10/topics/32629/

his trying to resell the tickets thread...
https://sicem365.com/forums/10/topics/32738/
SicemPB11
AZ_Bear stole from me as well, do t sell him tix. Cheesy.
historian
Definitely interested
lawbear68
Tickets for OSU are gone. I may have 5 as well for TCU but want to make sure they go to Baylor fans.
AZ_Bear
I'm so sorry guys. I screwed up sending your checks which were together. I would never intentionally not pay for tickets.

Lawbear, we'd been texting. I wish you had just texted me to let me know you hadn't gotten the check. I would have cleared this up sooner. I can send $ immediately (can you do Venmo, PayPal, etc) and will text you in the morning.
AZ_Bear
iwp4short, I'm sorry I offended you. I ended up with a total of 7 tickets for 2 people. I bought more than I needed when I thought other family and friends were going to join me but then didn't. I tried to give away the extras to Baylor fans, but didn't have any takers. The most ironic part was that my son and I didn't even sit in any of the 7 seats we had. It was so hot, that we stood in the concourse most of the game.
AZ_Bear
SicemPB11 said:

AZ_Bear stole from me as well, do t sell him tix. Cheesy.

Thanks for the private message and your understanding.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.