GROUP DISCOUNT FOR BAYLOR VS TEXAS TECH IN ARLINGTON

1,298 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by historian
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I spoke to Baylor Athletics about group prices for the Tech game at the end of the month and there are two options:

lower corner (sections 101, 102, 140, etc.) for $55 each

OR:

upper level (sections 410, 413, 414, 420, etc) for $30 each

IIRC, this is about the same deal they had in 2015. I suspect most will want to be on the ground level. Those were great seats in 2015.

If anyone is interested in joining the group, let me know ASAP. Send me a private message with name, cell #, email, and number of tickets. If there are enough interested, I will call back and order the tickets next week. Luckily, we have some time for this one but even now it will be difficult to get our group all together.
historian
bump

I had my first reply today. I hate to say the obvious, but no group discount if there is no group!
historian
It seems everyone is waiting to see what happens tomorrow. I understand that. However, if we wait too long, we won't be able to put it together.

If you are interested in going to the Tech game next week, be prepared to contact me ASAP. It should still be possible to put a group together by Monday but there won't be much time.
historian
Never mind. After what happened yesterday, I do not expect a lot of enthusiasm by Baylor fans for a road trip to Arlington--especially when everyone is expecting Tech to dominate the Bears. Some were making similar predictions even before yesterday's game.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.