Tickets for Football: SFA, WVU, & UT

1,287 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by T-REX
T-REX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am planning on heading down from KC for 3 home games this fall: SFA, WVU, & UT. I would like to get the best seat I can for these games, preferably 100 level home side. I know it is still a few months out so people may not know which games they will have spare tickets for but I always like to hit up season ticket holders before going online so we can ensure it is a Baylor Bear in that seat & not the enemy!

It will be a crazy & enjoyable time full of laughs, trash talking, standing on 3rd downs, raising unfathomable amounts of hell & waiving flags & growl towls......or maybe we just piss off a people who thought this was a funeral? We shall see haha. One of these games my girl friend will hopefully be able to attend so may need 2 tickets but for now just putting out feelers. If you have never met me, I will politely warn you that I will not be quite during any part of the game except the National Anthem & moment of silence/prayer. It will be 4 quarters of hell for any opposing fans within my targeting parameters & you will have a blast screaming until your head explodes on 3rd downs. Rest assured tho that there will not be any cursing, sexist, racial, or otherwise unacceptable comments that you would not like your kids or grandmother to hear. However, I can not promise anything once an opposing fan who happens to be within our ear shot brings up past events, the throat gets taken at that moment.

If there is anybody out there willing to let a crazy 27 year old who will either drive you to laughter or insanity sit with you during a game, feel free to message me. Ill even bring you a growl towel to fling around or your choice of various Baylor flags to waive lol

Also you should be aware that the UT game will involve a specific flag that will be designed to invoke anger not seen by the citizens of Austin since Crabtree & Tech. Be prepared.
DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
Baylor MBA 2023
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu
rrtxoso
I think we pitch in and get T-Rex some seats in the Baylor Club for a game. He can teach that part of Baylor Nation how to behave on game day.
T-REX
rrtxoso said:

I think we pitch in and get T-Rex some seats in the Baylor Club for a game. He can teach that part of Baylor Nation how to behave on game day.
that entire thing will burn down if I was in there hahaha
DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
Baylor MBA 2023
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.