WVU Game on Thursday, October 31--Halloween

1,660 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by T-REX
Gold Tron
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We are going to make our tailgate costume themed. Decided to go as a Mountaineer Meth-head. Got some nasty fake teeth, a coon skin hat, a WVU t-shirt with the neck ripped out to show my No Ragrets neck tattoo. Anyone else going to have some fun with this game?
MrGolfguy
Gold Tron said:

We are going to make our tailgate costume themed. Decided to go as a Mountaineer Meth-head.
You're certainly free to do what you like, but i'd reconsider
Well I ain't no greenhorn!!
T-REX
Gold Tron said:

We are going to make our tailgate costume themed. Decided to go as a Mountaineer Meth-head. Got some nasty fake teeth, a coon skin hat, a WVU t-shirt with the neck ripped out to show my No Ragrets neck tattoo. Anyone else going to have some fun with this game?
Just be sure to let me know where this tailgate is located so I can stop by, watch you kiss your sisters, and take some pictures with ya hahaha #sicem
Gold Tron
T-REX said:

Gold Tron said:

Just be sure to let me know where this tailgate is located so I can stop by, watch you kiss your sisters, and take some pictures with ya hahaha #sicem
The team bus drops off at our tailgate for the Bear Walk. Come on by and we will make sure your cup overfloweth.
T-REX
Gold Tron said:

T-REX said:

Gold Tron said:

The team bus drops off at our tailgate for the Bear Walk. Come on by and we will make sure your cup overfloweth.
Will do. I live in KC still but plan on being at that game. Last fall was my first home game at McLane actually so not too familiar with the tailgate layout yet but im sure I will find ya when the time is right hahaha. After going to Morgantown last fall & trying to fight their entire fan base, I am excited for Halloween Night this fall muhahaha
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.