Tailgate spot for a visitor

1,484 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Brian Ethridge
PurpleOut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hey guys,

Haven't been to McLane yet, but coming down for the SFA game. Always had fun and good spots at Floyd Casey, but can't find much for visitors at McLane other than season parking passes. Is there an area I can park and tailgate with a tent for just our individual game? Obviously as close to the stadium as possible would be ideal, but just want to be able to enjoy the tailgate scene with everyone and my purple before our "game." Happy to pay for spots of course.
Bear Doc
If you can happen to get a Ferrell Center pass from someone and get out there early, it is my understanding that there is room to tailgate in that lot typically. Those are typically not too hard to come by. They may even sell single game access there (not sure on this).

During our recent glory days, you would have had to have been a donor with season tickets to get a spot there. Probably not the case currently though.
Snuf
Go to Brazosparking.com to reserve your tailgate spot across from McLane Stadium. Includes cable TV with 10 sports channels on Direct TV and electrical hookups.
PurpleOut
Snuf said:

Go to Brazosparking.com to reserve your tailgate spot across from McLane Stadium. Includes cable TV with 10 sports channels on Direct TV and electrical hookups.

That's what I was looking at earlier, but only saw the season passes. Maybe they release single game passes closer to the game?
Snuf
The single game tailgate passes for the SFA and UTSA games will be available this week.
Snuf
Single game passes (parking and tailgating) for SFA and UTSA are now available at brazosparking.com.
Brian Ethridge
Staff
Snuf said:

Yep
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.