3 Texas Tech Seats for Sale ROW 2!!!!

860 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by T-REX
T-REX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
was able to snag 4 seats for the Tech game down low in section 10 row 2. It looks like row 1 may not even be open to anybody based on what I saw so we possibly will be "row 1." This is in the endzone and technically the Tech side FYI.

Asking $105 each. You do not need to buy all 3. Just to reiterate, you will be seated with me & Tech fans are not going to like us. DM if interested. The price is only $1 over what they cost me.
Noghri
You could probably double your money by tech fans paying you Not to sit there.
T-REX
Noghri said:

You could probably double your money by tech fans paying you Not to sit there.
you think im that cheap? You cant put a price on me!!!

Ok for $1k Ill stay home
BaylorHistory
T-REX said:

was able to snag 4 seats for the Tech game down low in section 10 row 2. It looks like row 1 may not even be open to anybody based on what I saw so we possibly will be "row 1." This is in the endzone and technically the Tech side FYI.

Asking $105 each. You do not need to buy all 3. Just to reiterate, you will be seated with me & Tech fans are not going to like us. DM if interested. The price is only $1 over what they cost me.
You *******

Keep up the good fight
“People who live in glass houses...have to answer the door."
T-REX
BaylorHistory said:

T-REX said:

You *******

Keep up the good fight
haha
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.