Looking For a Parking Permit for La Tech Game

842 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by skim234
IndyYes
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I only bought 4 tickets so didn't qualify to receive a free parking permit in Lots 1-4. Hoping to buy a parking permit from someone who has an extra for a low price.

Sic'em
TXWayne
I think you are misreading the message, you get one parking pass for every five tickets purchased. Purchase two tickets get one pass, purchase six and get two. I was told we won't get the pass till game week. I got four for TCU and two for OSU and expect to get parking passes for both.
T-REX
IndyYes said:

I only bought 4 tickets so didn't qualify to receive a free parking permit in Lots 1-4. Hoping to buy a parking permit from someone who has an extra for a low price.

Sic'em
as stated above me, you will receive a pass
IndyYes
Awesome! Thanks for clarifying.
skim234
I, too, am seeking a parking pass, preferably below 20 bucks.
T-REX
skim234 said:

did you buy tickets from someone else or through the bear foundation ticket selection? If through the bbf, you will get a pass emailed to you this week
skim234
T-REX said:

skim234 said:

did you buy tickets from someone else or through the bear foundation ticket selection? If through the bbf, you will get a pass emailed to you this week
somewhere else. haven't bought yet, but it won;t be through BBF
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.