Looking for 3 Tickets to TCU OCT 31

844 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by shosgd
shosgd
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hey everyone, I am really, really looking for 3 tickets to the TCU game. Living in Houston is juST not going to get us to three. games this year, I am laid off due to Covid and the oil and gas industry. My youngest daughter is an alumnI and a four year BU cheerleader, 2 of those years captains. She also wrote a paper to the president and i was made an honorary Baylor Alumni. I actually got to walk the stage and receive my diploma from Linda, All of that rambling to say PLEASE HELP ME! i know I should be saving my money not knowing exactly when i will find a job but I know what my daughter want, need, have to, see our Bears!

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE any leads on tickets!

SUSAN
T-REX
shosgd said:

Hey everyone, I am really, really looking for 3 tickets to the TCU game. Living in Houston is juST not going to get us to three. games this year, I am laid off due to Covid and the oil and gas industry. My youngest daughter is an alumnI and a four year BU cheerleader, 2 of those years captains. She also wrote a paper to the president and i was made an honorary Baylor Alumni. I actually got to walk the stage and receive my diploma from Linda, All of that rambling to say PLEASE HELP ME! i know I should be saving my money not knowing exactly when i will find a job but I know what my daughter want, need, have to, see our Bears!

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE any leads on tickets!

SUSAN
there are plenty of tickets for sale on stub hub
shosgd
Yes T-REX you are correct but why would I want to pay those prices rather than come here? There are good Baylor people that just want to get what they paid for the tickets and make sure they go to a loud, proud and maybe a lil rowdy BU fan or Bear. That's my budget. I just wanted to get it out there early in hopes of finding three, that's all.
SiC'EM BEARS
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.