Single ticket for UH

1,018 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by T-REX
Bear2021
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have one extra ticket - $45

If you sat in the seat, it would be with my wife & me in 324 Row 21 Seat 29 although my wife told me we can't sit with a stranger because of the virus.
Thefakegarydonjohnson
What does your wife look like?
Thefakegarydonjohnson
Kidding, of course. Is your ticket still available?
Bear2021
It is available. Send me a pm.
Bear2021
Ticket available to first person to respond and pay
T-REX
Bear2021 said:

Ticket available to first person to respond and pay
im confused. Are you saying that the ticket is for sale but the buyer cant sit with you due to virus concerns?
DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
Baylor MBA 2023
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu
Bear2021
Just asking to keep some distance at the seats
T-REX
Bear2021 said:

you have to sit in the ticketed seat. You wont be allowed to sit in a different seat. Selling a ticket is going to require you to be ok with a stranger sitting next to you
Baylor MBA 2023
Bear2021
T-REX said:

Bear2021 said:

you have to sit in the ticketed seat. You wont be allowed to sit in a different seat. Selling a ticket is going to require you to be ok with a stranger sitting next to you

Anyone who doesn't mind moving over an empty seat away is welcome to buy my extra ticket at cost for $45. I don't think they will mind that up at the top. The seat is up high but between the 40 yard lines for a great view!
willyric
Let's all take a deep breath and focus on a bear victory against a respectable opponent on prime time Saturday morning football.

T-REX
Bear2021 said:

T-REX said:

Bear2021 said:

Thanks for policing me on the top row of the stadium while you don't wear your mask most of the time and cuss at anyone who asks you to wear it!

Anyone who doesn't mind moving over an empty seat away is welcome to buy my extra ticket at cost for $45. I don't think they will mind that up at the top. The seat is up high but between the 40 yard lines for a great view!
what are you talking about? Where did I cuss at anybody asking to wear a mask? I own like 9 masks now I think? I wear them anytime I go anywhere where it is required. I have yet to cuss out anybody telling me it is needed....lol idk what you are talking about. Im not policing you. Im simply saying that baylor made it clear that you cant move to different seats which I assume means they tapped off the empties like many schools are doing.

But please, enjoy accusing me of never wearing a mask from the nose bleeds while I enjoy my chair back seats in the shade behind the team......with a mask on.
Baylor MBA 2023
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.