Selling 4 Seats to Kansas - 50 Yard Line + Parking

901 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Boernebear
Boernebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm selling 4 of my seats for the Kansas game at my cost. $85 each so $340 for all of them - I'll only sell all 4 together.

Section 106, Row 6 (second row for fans & no one in front of you), seats 13-16. This is right on the 50 yard line up front near the players. I'll include Lot 3 parking as well.

Let me know if you're interested.
T-REX
Boernebear said:

I'm selling 4 of my seats for the Kansas game at my cost. $85 each so $340 for all of them - I'll only sell all 4 together.

Section 106, Row 6 (second row for fans & no one in front of you), seats 13-16. This is right on the 50 yard line up front near the players. I'll include Lot 3 parking as well.

you not going to the game? if only I didnt already have my KU tickets in 108 errrr
Boernebear
I'll be there but don't need all 6 of my seats for this one - smaller crew than normal!
T-REX
Boernebear said:

I'll be there but don't need all 6 of my seats for this one - smaller crew than normal!
let me know if come game time they havent sold. Erin & I would gladly shift over and down to ya haha
Boernebear
Will do!
Boernebear
Boernebear said:

Still available - send me a PM and make any offer if you're interested.
Boernebear
I'm willing to sell two of these seats for my cost - $170.
Boernebear
Tickets are sold.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.