2021 Football Ticket Price Increase

1,245 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by T-REX
BaylorRocks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
2021 football ticket prices (the good seats) went up 11%. Same product, higher price.

2020 season ticket holders get a 1-year reprieve, though, before their prices also go up in 2022.

Told you so........

Sic'em
T-REX
i see the 2021 prices increased. but my account does not have my renewal available. is that available yet?
DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
Baylor MBA 2023
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu
historian
This should not be surprising: Baylor Athletics (football, basketball, etc) lost huge $$$ due to COVID. Naturally, they are going to try to recoup those losses. I bet almost every school in the country is doing the same.
KellerOso
Having a 7-game home slate is great. Sounds like Texas Southern and BYU are the two non-con home games. I don't know/can't remember who the third non-con game is (on the road).
T-REX
KellerOso said:

Having a 7-game home slate is great. Sounds like Texas Southern and BYU are the two non-con home games. I don't know/can't remember who the third non-con game is (on the road).
Texas State
historian
Baylor opens the 2021 season in Bobcat Stadium in San Marcos. I will be there if I can get a ticket. I might even do the group thing again.
BaylorRocks
historian said:

Baylor opens the 2021 season in Bobcat Stadium in San Marcos. I will be there if I can get a ticket. I might even do the group thing again.
You will have zero problems getting a ticket. Game attendance rarely reaches even 1/3rd of capacity. Just walk up game day and get the cheapest ticket at the ticket box and sit wherever you like.

I attended many games there over several years when my bro-n-law was on staff.
T-REX
zunooreo said:

historian said:

You will have zero problems getting a ticket. Game attendance rarely reaches even 1/3rd of capacity. Just walk up game day and get the cheapest ticket at the ticket box and sit wherever you like.

i will be hosting a tailgate for sure. tx state is a decent party school. it will be going down
T-REX
historian said:

This should not be surprising: Baylor Athletics (football, basketball, etc) lost huge $$$ due to COVID. Naturally, they are going to try to recoup those losses. I bet almost every school in the country is doing the same.
you should honestly expect ticket prices to rise every few years if not even more often. Baylor fans became pretty spoiled with cheap tickets and no seat or little seat options for years before we became relevant. We are really just getting with the market. in 5 years season tickets will be $500 for the cheapest
historian
zunooreo said:

historian said:

I thought as much. I probably won't think much about it until June or July. It depends on whether or not COVID messes everything again (or the government).
BaylorRocks
T-REX said:

zunooreo said:

historian said:

i will be hosting a tailgate for sure. tx state is a decent party school. it will be going down
For that, I recommend you at least call and have one conversation with the athletic ticketing office about visitor parking. There is usually ample parking on the visitor side, but with Baylor it might be heighten a bit more than I used to see. There are reserved, tailgating spots sold on the home side for sure. You might be able to secure a "reserved" tailgating spot on the visitor side for a small fee if you claim your tailgating goals. Or, maybe one on the home side - whatever your preference. LOL !!

Sic'em
historian
T-REX said:

tx state is a decent party school. it will be going down
IIRC, many years ago they had the reputation as the herpes capital of the country. I doubt anyone has that in mind when they talk about partying!
T-REX
zunooreo said:

T-REX said:

zunooreo said:

historian said:

For that, I recommend you at least call and have one conversation with the athletic ticketing office about visitor parking. There is usually ample parking on the visitor side, but with Baylor it might be heighten a bit more than I used to see. There are reserved, tailgating spots sold on the home side for sure. You might be able to secure a "reserved" tailgating spot on the visitor side for a small fee if you claim your tailgating goals. Or, maybe one on the home side - whatever your preference. LOL !!

Sic'em
when I tailgate at away games, I normally just buy a parking pass on stub hub. We will see what kind of rules they have concerning tailgates & go from there....... Then proceed to hoist the flags!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.