Does anyone want to go halfsies on a block of 4 tickets?

1,051 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by T-REX
jdub_316
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I only need 2!
JERMBA
It's possible, how much will the two tickets cost?
jdub_316
We are seeing blocks of 4 on Ticketmaster and Stubhub - all are aftermarket and can't be broken up. The ticket prices have been coming down, and its now gotten as low as $600 per ticket for Saturday's double-header. I'm sure there is a Ticketmaster fee tacked on as well.
T-REX
jdub_316 said:

We are seeing blocks of 4 on Ticketmaster and Stubhub - all are aftermarket and can't be broken up. The ticket prices have been coming down, and its now gotten as low as $600 per ticket for Saturday's double-header. I'm sure there is a Ticketmaster fee tacked on as well.
keep in mind a $600 is more like 750 or 800 depending on fees
jdub_316
T-REX said:

jdub_316 said:

keep in mind a $600 is more like 750 or 800 depending on fees
Down to $400 each for a block of 4 plus fees. So down to around $525 each all-in.
Jcopela
I've got 2 tickets in a block of 4 that I'm looking to move quick on if anyone on this stream is interested. They are in Section 536, Row 3. Text me at (281) 979-5777 if you're interested. You'd be sitting with me and another alum, class of '90. Bought for $2,020, will sell for $1,500. Thanks.
T-REX
Jcopela said:

I've got 2 tickets in a block of 4 that I'm looking to move quick on if anyone on this stream is interested. They are in Section 536, Row 3. Text me at (281) 979-5777 if you're interested. You'd be sitting with me and another alum, class of '90. Bought for $2,020, will sell for $1,500. Thanks.
750 each? I'll direct your info to a friend
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.