1 Ticket to Championship

1,256 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by lancebu
lancebu
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If we win Saturday I'll be looking for a single ticket for the Championship game. I imagine that might be hard to find, but let me know if anyone has one or if you're also looking for one and interested in going in together for 2 on the secondary market.
T-REX
lancebu said:

If we win Saturday I'll be looking for a single ticket for the Championship game. I imagine that might be hard to find, but let me know if anyone has one or if you're also looking for one and interested in going in together for 2 on the secondary market.
drake toll from Up Tempo is selling a single
lancebu
T-REX said:

lancebu said:

drake toll from Up Tempo is selling a single
Thanks, reached out to him.
lancebu
Still looking.
Tejasyankee
Me as well. Maybe split two?
Mwiggy16
Any leftover singles I'm looking! I'll drive
skeeterbear
I've got 1 extra in section 628 willing to sell for below what I paid for it ($500). I guess we will have to enter together per ticket protocols. Baylor fan only!
lancebu
I found one, thanks all and Sic'Em!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.