* * Fun With Dick and Jane

45,533 Views | 618 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by saabing bear
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Picked up a hitchhiker last night. He said thanks how do you know I'm not a serial killer?

I replied the chances of two serial killer's being in the same car are astronomical.
Assassin
In old Rome, there were 4 types of poison. Poisons I, II, and III would all kill you. However, Poison IV would just make you itchy
On Facebook at "Memories of...":
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music. Come see us!
Assassin
I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music. Come see us!
Assassin
I asked the waitress for a quickie and she slapped me.

The old woman next to me said, "It's pronounced 'quiche', dear."
4th and Inches
I asked the IT guy, "How do you make a Motherboard?" He said, "I tell her about my job."
4th and Inches
I dont let my kids watch the orchestra, Too much sax and violins.
Malbec
Nostradamus sent out "Save the Date" cards for his funeral.
Malbec
I'm so old. I made my wife a mixed tape for our anniversary that she had to play on a Gramophone.
4th and Inches
I find it ironic that the colors red, white, and blue stand for freedom until they are flashing behind you.
4th and Inches
I named my dog 6 miles so I can tell people that I walk 6 miles every single day.
Assassin
Trouble brewing at Symphony Hall. It's the bottom of Beethoven's 9th, and the bassists are loaded.
Assassin
A lot of conflict in the Wild West could've been avoided had architects just made their towns big enough for everyone...
Assassin
beardoc
Assassin said:

I named my dog '6 miles' so I can tell people that I walk 6 miles every single day.
4th and inches told it better.
Assassin
Accidentally went grocery shopping on an empty stomach and now I'm the proud owner of aisle 7.
Assassin
The guy who named the "Chimichanga" should really be given more authority to name things
Assassin
Kissing a sleeping woman in an animated Disney movie is romantic but do it on a bus and the judge doesn't agree.
Assassin
People who try to test my patience don't realize it's an exam I don't plan on passing.
Assassin
My train of thought is loco, no motive
Assassin
Today I discovered that two wrongs definitely don't make a right! Tomorrow I'm going to try three.
Mr. Sippi
Assassin said:

Today I discovered that two wrongs definitely don't make a right! Tomorrow I'm going to try three.

Two wrongs don't make a right -- but three left turns do...
Baylor grad, 'Bama dad
Assassin
Mr. Sippi said:

Assassin said:

Two wrongs don't make a right -- but three left turns do...
But four left turns.....
Assassin
A book fell on my head, I can only blame my shelf.
Assassin
If the chemical symbol for water is H2O...

Is the chemical symbol for holy water H2Omg?
Assassin

When life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.
Assassin
Dr. Seuss could have been the greatest rapper ever...
Assassin
Guy tip of the day: To avoid arguments about the toilet seat, use the sink...
Assassin
Rabbits jump & they live for 8 yrs. Dogs run & they live for 15 yrs. Turtles don't do anything & they live for 150 years. Hmm...
Assassin
I get carried away sometimes

Usually because I refuse to leave
4th and Inches
Just finished my cardio for the week, I hate walking into spider webs!
beardoc
Is it legal to pay midgets under the table?
Assassin
I always found it a little counter productive when the teacher would say "Don't get smart with me!"
Assassin
I'm currently watching the Spanish version of The Highlander.

There can only be Juan!
Assassin
I tried to give a cute waitress my number by writing it on the credit card receipt but accidentally tipped her 9 billion dollars.
Assassin
I'm tried paying my taxes with a smile, but they wrote me back saying they want cash.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.