* * Fun With Dick and Jane

45,520 Views | 618 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by saabing bear
Franko
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Do you think these guys took it in the shorts as kids?

https://www.baseball-reference.com/players/t/tebeapu01.shtml
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argel_****s
2021-2023 Adopt-A-Bear
Anthony Anywanwu
cumulative stats:
2022 (Redshirt Sophomore)
Named second-team Academic All-Big 12 … Played in nine games off the bench, totaling seven tackles, including 1.5 for a loss … Went for three tackles, including a tackle for a loss in the win over Texas State … Had a stop at Iowa State … Had three tackles, including half a tackle for a loss, at West Virginia.
Assassin
Franko said:

I do not have a vast collection of jokes, one-liners etc. But I have a strange fascination with the funny and odd things that can be found on the internet. I have collected some of this stuff over the years. So Assassin, if you don't mind, I thought this would be an appropriate place to share some of this stuff.

Would you go to either of these urologists?
http://somerseturology.co.uk/doctor/mr-burns-cox/
https://www.urologyteam.com/our-doctors/dr-richard-chopp
i'm similarly warped.

glad to have you on board
Franko
Worst weatherman ever?

2021-2023 Adopt-A-Bear
Anthony Anywanwu
cumulative stats:
Named second-team Academic All-Big 12 … Played in nine games off the bench, totaling seven tackles, including 1.5 for a loss … Went for three tackles, including a tackle for a loss in the win over Texas State … Had a stop at Iowa State … Had three tackles, including half a tackle for a loss, at West Virginia.
Franko
Fun with headlines:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/09/15/nz_badminton_kerfuffle/
2021-2023 Adopt-A-Bear
Anthony Anywanwu
cumulative stats:
Franko
Name or an obscene request?

http://www.albany.edu/biology/people/faculty/fulltime/wang_shoya.shtml
2021-2023 Adopt-A-Bear
Anthony Anywanwu
cumulative stats:
Franko
Double bad name:

2021-2023 Adopt-A-Bear
Anthony Anywanwu
cumulative stats:
Franko
Name or bold claim:

2021-2023 Adopt-A-Bear
Anthony Anywanwu
cumulative stats:
Franko
A complete time waste, but pretty cool:

2021-2023 Adopt-A-Bear
Anthony Anywanwu
cumulative stats:
Franko
I think we found him:

2021-2023 Adopt-A-Bear
Anthony Anywanwu
cumulative stats:
Franko
Badassery:

2021-2023 Adopt-A-Bear
Anthony Anywanwu
cumulative stats:
Assassin
FlandersBear
Dyslexics of the world, Untie!!
Assassin
On Facebook at "Memories of...":
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music. Come see us!
Assassin
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music. Come see us!
Assassin
Diet tip: your pants will never get too tight if you don't wear any...
Assassin
It's called a "remote" because those are your odds of finding it when you want to change the channel.
Assassin
Any pencil can become a number 2 pencil if you eat it.
Dia del DougO
Lord, I miss the ignore thread button so bad right now.
Roy Rogers
Dia del DougO said:

There is an ignore function, you know.
"Sic em yesterday, sic em today, sic em forever"
Franko
Dia del DougO said:

2021-2023 Adopt-A-Bear
Anthony Anywanwu
cumulative stats:
Dia del DougO
Franko said:

Dia del DougO said:

That option doesn't seem to exist on my version, unless there's some way to make it pop up.
Roy Rogers
Dia del DougO said:

Franko said:

Dia del DougO said:

That option doesn't seem to exist on my version, unless there's some way to make it pop up.
It's on your watch list.
"Sic em yesterday, sic em today, sic em forever"
Dia del DougO
Thanks, at least it gets it off my watch list. But I still can't nuke it's existence from the thread list when I click on the chit chat forum.
Assassin
Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.
Assassin
My theory of evolution is that Darwin was adopted.
beardoc
My neighbor has a vanity license plate that says:
NO PC ME

It took me several years to realized that;
1. There should be a comma between the P and C, and
2. He's a urologist.
Dia del DougO
Dia del DougO said:

Thanks, at least it gets it off my watch list. But I still can't nuke it's existence from the thread list when I click on the chit chat forum.
It came back. Fail.
Assassin
beardoc said:

My neighbor has a vanity license plate that says:
NO PC ME

It took me several years to realized that;
1. There should be a comma between the P and C, and
2. He's a urologist.
hee hee hee...

reminded me of the AssMan episode of Seinfeld

saabing bear
There was the Aggie who had been frequently unfaithful to his wife. When he found out she was pregnant he just didn't know how to tell her the baby wasn't hers.
saabing bear
What do you call an Arab terrorist who lives on a ranch with his 3 SONS?

Osama bin Cartwright.
saabing bear
The new radio station couldn't afford to transmit in kilohertz and decided to use the cheaper ethelmertz.
Assassin
Assassin
Assassin
I'm so good as sleeping I can do it with my eyes closed!
Assassin
I childproofed the house - but the kids keep getting in somehow...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.