What TV series are you currently watching?

243,954 Views | 1751 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by TenBears
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Selena, The Series is back on. They broke at #9 and started back up 5-4.

The gal that plays Selena is no Jennifer Lopez who was absolutely perfect in her breakout role but the story itself plays out better - 18 episodes this season

If you speak Spanish, you get even more out of it but it feels like it's written for the English audience.
nevadafoothill
Shadow Bone is really good one to watch.
Re-Mapping the Page.
Assassin
Falcon and Winter Soldier

I think I'm Marveled out. I found it blah blah blah. Seen it all before again and again

Yet the finale ranked at the top of the original series. I guess the Under 13 crowd that had never watched TV before must have been tuning in
Bear8084
Falcon and Winter Soldier was alright. It was like a watered down Watchmen but still a good watch. WandaVision was more enjoyable for me.

About to jump back into Bosch and I am currently watching Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans. Also about to start The Bad Batch.
Assassin
the remake of 'Dune' will open in theaters for a month and a half before jumping to HBO late this year. Legendary financed 75% of it (Godzilla vs Kong financiers) and demanded a theatrical release first. Timothe Chalamet, Zendaya, Oscar Isaac, Rebecca Ferguson, Javier Bardem, Josh Brolin, Jason Momoa, Dave Bautista and Stellan Skarsgard are all in it
4th and Inches
I enjoyed the uniqueness of wanda vision. The falcon and the Winter soldier was OK. The I I am most looking forward to is Loki

I stayed up too late watching shadow bone. Probably need to go rewatch some of the episodes.
Knight Bear
I've really enjoyed Mare of Easttown on HBO Max. Kate Winslett is awesome in it. Finale tonight.
J.R.
Knight Bear said:

I've really enjoyed Mare of Easttown on HBO Max. Kate Winslett is awesome in it. Finale tonight.
I agree. She is special. Can't wait. In fact, I kinda like have something to look forward to instead of the one time release.
Assassin
Mosquito Coast is now a TV series. Not bad at all. Dude knows how to McGiver just about anything

Debris was blah blah blah sci-fi....

Waiting for Gangs of London S2.... should be fun

I played 'grumpy old men in wheelchair' in Cruel Summer. Best scenes were cut out.

Narcos Mexico has a S3 coming up. Should be good

Queen of the South is wrapping its final season. They lost a lot when they moved shooting from Dallas to New Orleans.

Still hardcore watcher of the Gold Rush, Bering Sea Gold, etc shows. Quite amazing to see what those folks go through to get gold. After working in Alaska in the summer, I can tell you it can get damn cold at times. Would not want those jobs

The Watch - bizarre....

Age of Samurai - Battle for Japan. Definite winner for anyone that loves history, the ages of the Shoguns

Pig Royalty - goes right into the pig trough
Assassin
Add Domina - Livia Druisilla, from the Julius Ceaser assassination through her rise to become Emperor Augustus wife...

Excellent show
JumboShrimper
I have to say that as a diehard of the Original Series of Star Trek, the show was way ahead of it's time. It's just hard for me to give "Discovery" or whatever new shows they come up with a chance.
Assassin
Alone is back. Participants are in grizzly country (with a dash of mountain lion)
Assassin
Meerkat Manor is back on.

Used to watch this on Discovery years ago. Love it!
4th and Inches
Lupin part 2 is out- ready to binge!
Wichitabear
I love watching Major Crimes this summer. This is a tv series. It may be old but I love it. On Lifetime
Assassin
Vampire Diaries and The Originals were pretty cool TV series so when I heard that they were going to do a third series with the spawn of the vampire/werewolf, I thought to myself, this is gonna be cool....

Legacies - should have had a warning label on it 'Only for pre-teens"...
4th and Inches
Ted Lasso season 2! Gonna drop in Mid July

Assassin
'The Tomorrow War' - Chris Pratt. On Amazon Prime. Well done movie. Pretty cool monsters. Worth the price of admission
On Facebook at "Memories of...":
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music. Come see us!
Assassin
The new season of See is coming out in August. Dave Bautista vs Jason Mamoa
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music. Come see us!
Assassin
Black Widow coming out tomorrow.

I think I am Marveled out... but I'll tune in for Scarlett Johansen.
Forest Bueller
Just finished Downton Abby.
Assassin
Animal Kingdom S5 is coming out tomorrow... sans Smurf. At least the adult version
Assassin
Mr. IN Between... hopefully it comes back for S4. Great ending for S3
Assassin
Britannia S3, drops Aug 24th
Assassin
Lost in Space will be back either this summer or fall
Assassin
Bosch is over, however there will be a spinoff with Harry and his daughter
Assassin
Assassin said:

Bosch is over, however there will be a spinoff with Harry and his daughter
Bosch S7

TechDawgMc
4th and Inches said:

I enjoyed the uniqueness of wanda vision. The falcon and the Winter soldier was OK. The I I am most looking forward to is Loki

I stayed up too late watching shadow bone. Probably need to go rewatch some of the episodes.
I thought Loki was really good, though that had a lot to do with just having a stellar cast.
Bear8084
Loki was amazing. Probably my favorite out of all the MCU series I've seen so far.

Also watching Invincible. Great series that stays true to the comics.
Assassin
Bear8084 said:

Loki was amazing. Probably my favorite out of all the MCU series I've seen so far.

Great twist on the Asgardians that we havent seen so far

And best yet, no Robert Downey Jr
Assassin
Rewatching Shadow and Bone.... much better the second time
Bear8084
Assassin said:

Bear8084 said:

Meh, I like him as Iron Man. But it is good they are letting other characters have their own stories fleshed out in cool ways.
Assassin
Bear8084 said:

Assassin said:

Bear8084 said:

Meh, I like him as Iron Man. But it is good they are letting other characters have their own stories fleshed out in cool ways.
His best acting was long before IM. Bennie and Joon was quite remarkable
Assassin
Shadow and Bone S2 Trailer

4th and Inches
Loki was a bit of freah air, was sad that season 1 was so short. They have something to expand on with this one

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.