Post a song you like

316,401 Views | 3645 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by william
deemus
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Keyser Soze
Who can forget Lilly Von Sthupp

deemus
Beth before she got off the smack.

deemus
a 47 year old, cleaned up Beth. The girl can sing.

Florda_mike
deemus said:

Wow

Sings great too

Abit Joplin
deemus
Florda_mike said:

deemus said:

Wow

Sings great too

Abit Joplin
If Aretha and Janis had a love child....
Stranger
deemus
Dang cougar tore my Crystal Gayle t-shirt....

When I was 16 I had my first and only broken heart. I had this album, and an 8-track tape recorder. I recorded this song over and over on the 4th track. I stayed drunk for three days, and listened to this song on repeat the entire time. After the third day, I went home, took a shower, slept for 20 hours, and went on what can only be described as a dating rampage, which continued for years until I met my wife.

After over 100 girls, I recognized what I knew I needed. In spite of predictions of me becoming a gigalo, and the over/under set at 6 months before I cheated, at my wedding(SOBs!), we recently hit 36 years of marriage.

GoldMind
deemus said:

Dang cougar tore my Crystal Gayle t-shirt....

When I was 16 I had my first and only broken heart. I had this album, and an 8-track tape recorder. I recorded this song over and over on the 4th track. I stayed drunk for three days, and listened to this song on repeat the entire time. After the third day, I went home, took a shower, slept for 20 hours, and went on what can only be described as a dating rampage, which continued for years until I met my wife.

After over 100 girls, I recognized what I knew I needed. In spite of predictions of me becoming a gigalo, and the over/under set at 6 months before I cheated, at my wedding(SOBs!), we recently hit 36 years of marriage.

I'm shocked at how much that story has in common with mine
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
william
Fetterman2024
william
william
Fetterman2024
Stranger
forza orsi
Mood for the day. Too soon?

GoldMind
forza orsi said:

Mood for the day. Too soon?

Yes, apparently
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
GoldMind

This man is nothing short of a legend already
Fat Daddy

Time we had a little "Whiskey" with Kenny Loggins and Jim Messina

Florda_mike
deemus said:

a 47 year old, cleaned up Beth. The girl can sing.

Sober on her is a night and day better look for her! Thanks for allowing me to discover her

I was thinking about seeing her in Nashville but not working out
forza orsi
Fat Daddy said:

Time we had a little "Whiskey" with Kenny Loggins and Jim Messina

Nice. I saw them the year before that video at Hofheinz in Houston. Lots of good tunes and they're really good live.
Stranger
This is a song by Toby Keith that I recently discovered. Toby was playing golf with Clint Eastwood and Clint told him he was turning 88 that week. Toby asked him what was his secret to his longevity. Clint answered, "don't let the old man in". Toby used that line and wrote this song. Clint used the song at the end of his new movie, "The Mule".

This song speaks to us old guys. Give it a listen.

I'm a Bearbacker
william
Fetterman2024
william
william
Fetterman2024
LIB,MR BEARS
Stranger said:

This is a song by Toby Keith that I recently discovered. Toby was playing golf with Clint Eastwood and Clint told him he was turning 88 that week. Toby asked him what was his secret to his longevity. Clint answered, "don't let the old man in". Toby used that line and wrote this song. Clint used the song at the end of his new movie, "The Mule".

THAT, is an awesome song!
Florda_mike
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Stranger said:

THAT, is an awesome song!

Yeah movie was great too btw
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Great song. I'm not letting the old man in. I really do live like I didnt know the year I was born. But some days my back wants to act old. Thanks for posting.
GoldMind
BrutalBear
Really liking this tune. Whole album is killer though.
Booray
At the Asleep at the Wheel show at the Hippodrome. So, the Bob Wills tune "Faded Love" gets my vote tonight
forza orsi
Booray said:

At the Asleep at the Wheel show at the Hippodrome. So, the Bob Wills tune "Faded Love" gets my vote tonight
I really wanted to go but had another commitment last night. Saw them back in 2011 at the Luckenbach Dance Hall. I hope the show was good. They do a really nice rendition of Faded Love. Here is one they did with Lyle on their Ride With Bob album.
Booray
The show was great, as always. This one was particularly memorable. Took my 96 year-old father-in-law. He has been a die hard Bob Wills fan for...ever. Used to see him at the Mission Ballroom in San Diego while stationed there right after WWII.

Ray heard he was coming to the show and had us backstage. Could not have been nicer or more genuine. Thrill of a lifetime for my father-in-law.

Also really loved meeting and listening to Katie Shore, the band's current female vocalist and one of two fiddlers. Great talent and she carries on the band's longtime connection with the MCC music department as a Highlander alum.
Wichitabear
I don't think I am. Lolololol.
william

Fetterman2024
deemus
Been listening to this guy alot. Not gonna hold his aggiedom against him due to the good music he puts out. Its a great live show. His wife Heather plays the fiddle, and she can cook on that thing.

deemus
My favorite Max song, with a grat fiddle solo.

First Page Last Page
Page 26 of 105

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.