Tattoo ideas

2,100 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Limited IQ Redneck in PU
fadskier
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have one...the old interlocking BU...thinking about gettign a few more.

So...post if you have one (or more than one) and what it is...
Nguyen One Soon
fadskier said:

I have one...the old interlocking BU...thinking about gettign a few more.

So...post if you have one (or more than one) and what it is...
Fellow walks into the men's room and notices the guy at the urinal next to him has a W y tattooed on his business. The guy asks about it, and is told it's because he has a girlfriend named Wendy. Her name's all there, he said, but you don't see it all unless he's excited. A few days later, the fellow is in another men's room, and the guy next to him also has a W y tattooed in the same place. He asks the second guy if he has a girlfriend named Wendy. When told no, he explains the first guy's situation. The gentleman says that his, when you can read it all, says Welcome to Jamaica and have a nice day.

All that to say you might add a W...y.
whitetrash
Here's one. Doesn't have to be very big either.

fadskier
Ok those are hilarious....
SMack
BellCountyBear
Don't have a tattoo. Will never get a tattoo. I don't understand the allure.
Shippou
I have a few, the kanji for "heaven" on my right bicep, a leviathan cross on my inner forearm, and a dagger and rose on my outer forearm. I want more but I didn't get any last year because of the pandemic and didn't feel like being in such close quarters with a buncha people for hours on end.

Maybe I'll get one for my birthday this year, either something Baylor related like the interlocking BU, the old school crest for Arsenal(favorite soccer team), or possibly just something related to an anime or a video game I like a lot, I'm not particularly set on anything just yet and my birthday isn't till September so I have time lol.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I have 9. They are all shirted. My first is a strand of barb wire around my arm. I got it many years ago and it reminds me to practice restraint. My next was a Confederate Flag with the words "The South will rise again". On a whim I got a Texas flag for my other arm. Then I got a womans name in cursive. I also got a bear claw ripping my calf and the ripped skin bleeds green and gold. I had another name on one of my arms with two shamrocks. All of these were in various towns in Texas.

I was drinking one night in Cozumel and got a scorpion on upper chest. Later in Thailand I got a much bigger scorpion a little lower, It has a name hidden in it.. Next I got a Singha dragon to cover up the name between Shamrocks. My latest from Cambodia is on the left side of my chest. is a dancing Hindu goddess. I took a friend to the tattoo place and had her model for it.

I was going to get a Mexican eagle last year but the virus shut down the tat places.

They arent for everyone but I enjoy mine.

Mitch Blood Green
This is my tat.

Because it's how I get down.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/pickle-man-popped-984503
Stemperford
Anyone who has tattoos or has ever talked about getting them has been scolded at one point or another about how "your tattoos are going to look horrible when you get older".
Nguyen One Soon
Stemperford said:

Anyone who has tattoos or has ever talked about getting them has been scolded at one point or another about how "your tattoos are going to look horrible when you get older".
That's my mantra when I'm asked my opinion about females getting tattoos. That beautiful butterfly is going to look like a vulture later in life.
quash
Shippou said:

I have a few, the kanji for "heaven" on my right bicep, a leviathan cross on my inner forearm, and a dagger and rose on my outer forearm. I want more but I didn't get any last year because of the pandemic and didn't feel like being in such close quarters with a buncha people for hours on end.

Maybe I'll get one for my birthday this year, either something Baylor related like the interlocking BU, the old school crest for Arsenal(favorite soccer team), or possibly just something related to an anime or a video game I like a lot, I'm not particularly set on anything just yet and my birthday isn't till September so I have time lol.
Go Gunners!

I got a thunderbird on my ass to remind me of my northern New Mexico background.

On my back is the palm lines (life, health etc.) from my GF's right hand, placed right where she hugs me. (She's had shoulder issues so she can't hug me around my neck.)

I'm already old and the tattoos look fine.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Canon
I had one designed by a graphic artist and then held onto it for about 6 years while considering to get it or not. I eventually pulled the trigger in Thailand, because they are pretty well known for detail work (Sak Yant). Glad I waited and glad I had the graphic artist do a .PNG file. The tattoo artist reproduced it perfectly.

Edit: Updated Family Crest
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
So what is it?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.