Football
Sponsored by

Top 40 Most Important Games Of The 2022 Season

2,045 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by historian
gobears20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Great Baylor Merchandise -> https://bit.ly/2M8DuHk
vanillabryce
Important to whom?

Interesting Texas v Bama didn't make his list. Maybe bc it's a foregone conclusion
parch
This dude gets so much social engagement on content that takes 60 seconds to slap together on the back of a napkin.
ImABearToo
BU v BYU seems important, at least to some. Heard some talk of hosting Game Day?
“Life is short, eat desert first!”
BearlyBeloved
The one that has me wild with excitement is Coastal Carolina hosting Army on September 3rd.

What I cannot fathom is why it is only #39???

Sic 'em, Army!

historian
Several are only important to their respective fan bases & maybe to some in their conference. It's hard to see how anyone else would care very much.
BearlyBeloved
historian said:

Several are only important to their respective fan bases & maybe to some in their conference. It's hard to see how anyone else would care very much.

Except, of course, for Coastal Carolina.
historian
LucyKMack
I want to know the top 40 most important games of The 2022 Season and I am glad I found your post where I found my answer. I would also like to help you by sharing https://www.topessaywriting.org/samples/cultural-identity website with you in which you can read essay samples for free of cost.
bubear20
Except the game your referring to didnt even make the list. #39 is Appalachian State vs. Coastal Carolina
historian
All of these lists are arbitrary & biased. Anyone of us could come up with our own different list & half of them would be as good or better.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
BayouCity
Stop giving this guy the time of day.
Jack Bauer
#2 NC State? Lol!!
Roarofthecougars
ImABearToo said:

BU v BYU seems important, at least to some. Heard some talk of hosting Game Day?

As a BYU fan, I agree. Seems more important than a lot of those that are listed. Likely two top 20, maybe top 15 teams.
IowaBear
NC State is going to be really damm good this year. Remember I said that. That's a top 10 team
PawpaBear
BYU vs Baylor is much more interesting to me than OU vs Baylor
historian
I'm not sure how anyone outside of the fan bases or the conference will care about Georgia v SC (or most in the SEC). We have every reason to expect it to be a totally lopsided game. Texas at Kansas will be more interesting.

Is there any reason to believe Miami is going to be very competitive nationally? Why are they anywhere in this list? I honestly don't know because I don't pay much attention to ACC football.

I also don't follow west coast football much either. I find it difficult to believed that many people outside California will care about Fresno State vs SDSU (or inside the state). Granted, there were some interesting clips (I think it was only 1-2 plays) from the game last year but there is no reason to expect a repeat.

NIU v Toledo? Really? This guy had that much trouble coming up with a 40th game to put on this list?

These are just a few examples to me previous point. Clearly, it's just a bunch of wild guesses beyond a few obvious matchups like traditional rivalry games.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
historian
There are multiple exceptions.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.