Football
Sponsored by

Top 100 plays from 2021 season

602 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by historian
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Frogs have a play vs Baylor at #77 & McPlay is #10:

Big 12 & especially Baylor not well represented but there are lots of great plays here (including South Dakota vs South Dakota State!). (I wanted to see Wolcott's Pick Six in the Sugar Bowl.)

I didn't count but it seems that half the receptions are one-handed catches & it's crazy how many plays were for 90+ yards. This should help with some football withdrawal symptoms!
TheBearableVariabl3
Aside from mcplay I'm not surprised we didn't get a lot of representation here. We really didn't have that many super impressive individual plays, just an accumulation of a ton of fundamentally solid plays.

And I'll take that every time.
historian
I can think of a few plays I would have included but the point is well made. I can also quibble with the numbering of those that were included. The 62 yard FG was impressive, for example, but not more than McPlay. But these kinds of things are always very subjective. A Baylor fan (or any Big 12 fan) would have done it differently.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.