Football
Sponsored by

Past football games

1,460 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by DCrave96
DCrave96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Former player and Baylor Alum. Was wondering how I would go about obtaining past football games that have more than likely been archived? Seasons 91&92. And seasons 2002 & 2003.
historian
A few may be available on YouTube. Just do a creative search. Other than that, I have no idea. Even some games from recent years are not available anywhere I know of.
BearlyBeloved
DCrave96 said:

Former player and Baylor Alum. Was wondering how I would go about obtaining past football games that have more than likely been archived? Seasons 91&92. And seasons 2002 & 2003.
Good to meet you.

Would love to know when you played, what position, etc.

As is said: "Thank you for your service!"

Or maybe it should be, "Thank you for sic'ing 'em!"

Johnny Bear
DCrave96 said:

Strictly out of curiosity (assuming you're being truthful about being a former Baylor player and Alum), why in the world would you want to re-visit seasons like 2002 & 2003??
DCrave96
Well yea they were VERY LEAN years I admit. But they hold a sentimental value because I was on those teams. I played defensive end in 2002 and 2003. (Dominick Cravens) - I was looking for 91 and 92 as well. My uncle, Shawn Cravens, played middle linebacker those years as well.
DCrave96
Sure. Dominick Cravens. Defensive end. 2002& 2003.

My uncle , Shawn Cravens, played in '92 & '93.

I'm wondering if the athletic dept. disposes of them after so many years.
Timbear
DCrave, I saw every home game that Baylor played during your playing time and your Uncle's. Thanks for your effort, and for wearing the Green and Gold.
DCrave96
Thanks 'Timbear'. It's fans like you that really helped helped us endure those years. Appreciate you being a die hard fan through our ups and downs.
alanmarmstrong
Baylor @ Cal 2002

Here's one game...the first one of the 2002 season...I was a freshman that fall

BUGWBBear
Looks like it's since been removed. That was a tough game to listen to.

Cal just scored again….
DCrave96
Thanks Alan! Appreciate it.
DCrave96
Yea it's gone. Very tough game indeed. We thought we had a real good chance to start the season out strong. They took the fight out of us early.
DCrave96
And, unfortunately, it set the tone for the rest of the season. Was a shame because we had good defensive personnel that year.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.