Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,077,519 Views | 29546 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by Assassin
BaylorProud77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Assassin said:

NFL Network replaying the Dal/Oak game right now. 8 mins left in 2nd quarter... sure hope we pull it out
lol, I can't believe you are watching it again. But yet I can. I'm watching Muenster and Tenaha. yelling for Muenster of course. The whole town is there!
BaylorProud77
Muenster won! Won state in basketball, baseball, and now football again. 2A Division II
BearForce
BaylorProud77 said:

Muenster won! Won state in basketball, baseball, and now football again. 2A Division II

Congrats and I know these folks are happy too

Assassin
BaylorProud77 said:

Assassin said:

NFL Network replaying the Dal/Oak game right now. 8 mins left in 2nd quarter... sure hope we pull it out
lol, I can't believe you are watching it again. But yet I can. I'm watching Muenster and Tenaha. yelling for Muenster of course. The whole town is there!
I've been to the windfarm!

Actually we shot "Lone Star" there.
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
BaylorProud77
BearForce said:

BaylorProud77 said:

Congrats and I know these folks are happy too

yep
BaylorProud77
Assassin said:

Nocona had the chance to get the wind farm but didn't because the council doesn't like them. We could have used the money! That's Montague County for ya! totally crazy
Assassin
BaylorProud77 said:

Assassin said:

Nocona had the chance to get the wind farm but didn't because the council doesn't like them. We could have used the money! That's Montague County for ya! totally crazy
In my job out there I had a plethora of downtime. Spent about two hours with the family that owned the farm where most of them were. I think they were getting a little over a $1000 per windmill per month.
BaylorProud77
Assassin said:

BaylorProud77 said:

Assassin said:

In my job out there I had a plethora of downtime. Spent about two hours with the family that owned the farm where most of them were. I think they were getting a little over a $1000 per windmill per month.
sick I wished I owned a farm of them!
Assassin
Assassin
BaylorProud77
Playing tomorrow night? Should be a good game
Assassin
BaylorProud77 said:

Playing tomorrow night? Should be a good game
tonight at 7

Assassin
Tyron Smith Plans On Playing For #Cowboys Vs. #Seahawks
Assassin
What's Dallas' weakest position right now? And do you think they'll draft that position early on in the draft?

Jon Machota: I don't see nearly as many holes as they've had entering these previous drafts. For me, the most uncertainty is at safety and linebacker. The Cowboys are in a situation where they can absolutely draft the best player available. If I had to outline the ideal scenario heading into the upcoming draft, it would probably be get the best safety, linebacker or pass rusher available in Round 1. Address one of those positions or offensive line or wide receiver in rounds 2 and 3 and then grab a running back in the rounds after that. You could find a quality backup for Zeke in the fourth or fifth round. It's one of the few positions where talented players continue to slip.
BaylorProud77
Assassin said:

What's Dallas' weakest position right now? And do you think they'll draft that position early on in the draft?

Jon Machota: I don't see nearly as many holes as they've had entering these previous drafts. For me, the most uncertainty is at safety and linebacker. The Cowboys are in a situation where they can absolutely draft the best player available. If I had to outline the ideal scenario heading into the upcoming draft, it would probably be get the best safety, linebacker or pass rusher available in Round 1. Address one of those positions or offensive line or wide receiver in rounds 2 and 3 and then grab a running back in the rounds after that. You could find a quality backup for Zeke in the fourth or fifth round. It's one of the few positions where talented players continue to slip.
well, I think that just sounds wonderful if you do, lol Bearforce should be along in a minute to confer.
Assassin
I could really live with this draft

17: R1P17 EDGE BRADLEY CHUBB
NORTH CAROLINA STATE

49: R2P17 TE MARK ANDREWS
OKLAHOMA

81: R3P17 WR DEON CAIN
CLEMSON

119: R4P17 CB ISAIAH OLIVER
COLORADO

136: R4P34 LB DARIUS LEONARD
SOUTH CAROLINA STATE

139: R4P37 S DONNIE MILES
NORTH CAROLINA

174: R5P35 LB SKAI MOORE
SOUTH CAROLINA

176: R5P37 RB KAMRYN PETTWAY
AUBURN

195: R6P17 DL TRENTON THOMPSON
GEORGIA

236: R7P17 QB JARRETT STIDHAM
AUBURN
BearForce
Assassin said:

NORTH CAROLINA STATE

OKLAHOMA

CLEMSON

COLORADO

SOUTH CAROLINA STATE

NORTH CAROLINA

SOUTH CAROLINA

AUBURN

GEORGIA

AUBURN

No WR?
GoldMind
Assassin said:

NORTH CAROLINA STATE

OKLAHOMA

CLEMSON

COLORADO

SOUTH CAROLINA STATE

NORTH CAROLINA

SOUTH CAROLINA

AUBURN

GEORGIA

AUBURN

Lol at that last pick
BearForce
BaylorProud77 said:

Assassin said:

well, I think that just sounds wonderful if you do, lol Bearforce should be along in a minute to confer.

Ready to confer now...LOL
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

NORTH CAROLINA STATE

OKLAHOMA

CLEMSON

COLORADO

SOUTH CAROLINA STATE

NORTH CAROLINA

SOUTH CAROLINA

AUBURN

GEORGIA

AUBURN

No WR?
Yep - Rd 3, Deon Cain

Assassin
GoldMind said:

Assassin said:

AUBURN
Lol at that last pick
thought you guys might get a kick out of that.

Probably as good as any for the 7th round. Dude has an arm. Now if he can just get his head straight
GoldMind
Assassin said:

GoldMind said:

Assassin said:

AUBURN
Lol at that last pick
thought you guys might get a kick out of that.

Probably as good as any for the 7th round. Dude has an arm. Now if he can just get his head straight

I'm not worried about his talent, I'm worried he will quit and go play for the Steelers if Garrett gets canned.
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

NORTH CAROLINA STATE

OKLAHOMA

CLEMSON

COLORADO

SOUTH CAROLINA STATE

NORTH CAROLINA

SOUTH CAROLINA

AUBURN

GEORGIA

AUBURN

No WR?
Yep - Rd 3, Deon Cain

My bad...totally missed it
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

No WR?
Yep - Rd 3, Deon Cain

One reason I enjoy Fanspeak - you start learning these guys names and what they offer.
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

No WR?
Yep - Rd 3, Deon Cain

One reason I enjoy Fanspeak - you start learning these guys names and what they offer.

Agree...also lets you start to find "pet cat" prospects like X Woods and Switzer.

Which big board are you using?
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

No WR?
Yep - Rd 3, Deon Cain

Agree...also lets you start to find "pet cat" prospects like X Woods and Switzer.

I switch around but rule of thumb is Fanspeak
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

No WR?
Yep - Rd 3, Deon Cain

I switch around but rule of thumb is Fanspeak

I use Fanspeak and the Matt Miller board up until the CBS board comes out.
Brian the Dog
GoldMind said:

Assassin said:

NORTH CAROLINA STATE

OKLAHOMA

CLEMSON

COLORADO

SOUTH CAROLINA STATE

NORTH CAROLINA

SOUTH CAROLINA

AUBURN

GEORGIA

AUBURN

Lol at that last pick

There's no way Stidham would come out if projected a day three pick I would hope.
Brian the Dog
A big time wide receiver who could stretch the field would probably be the biggest immediate impact player. Despite the young secondary talent I wouldn't pass on a shut down corner. A kick ass linebacker would be nice but when was the last time the Cowboys really hit on one beyond Sean Lee. The have shown an ability to hit on offensive lineman. Drafting a tackle and moving Collins back to guard would solidify the line.

The one thing I don't won't to blow yet another first round pick on is a pass rusher. Develop and resign the guys you have. I would rather have a kick ass DT.
GoldMind
Brian the Dog said:

GoldMind said:

Assassin said:

NORTH CAROLINA STATE

OKLAHOMA

CLEMSON

COLORADO

SOUTH CAROLINA STATE

NORTH CAROLINA

SOUTH CAROLINA

AUBURN

GEORGIA

AUBURN

Lol at that last pick

There's no way Stidham would come out if projected a day three pick I would hope.

Character concerns would cause me to pause on him, but he can ball. Time will tell.
Assassin
Holy crap!

Lions lose.

Saints beat Falcons

Carolina barely snuck by TB (booooo)

One heck of a start outside of some funky reffing for the TB game
BearForce
So two big gifts...

1. NO beat ATL so just need them to lose to CAR

2. CIN beat DET so now they are out of our way
BearForce
Wanted TB to win but it's isnt the end of the world as CAR still has a shot at the NFC South so they will have something to play for, assuming the NFL doesnt screw us and put that game in primetime and have NO beat TB earlier in the day.
Assassin
Brian the Dog said:

A big time wide receiver who could stretch the field would probably be the biggest immediate impact player. Despite the young secondary talent I wouldn't pass on a shut down corner. A kick ass linebacker would be nice but when was the last time the Cowboys really hit on one beyond Sean Lee. The have shown an ability to hit on offensive lineman. Drafting a tackle and moving Collins back to guard would solidify the line.

The one thing I don't won't to blow yet another first round pick on is a pass rusher. Develop and resign the guys you have. I would rather have a kick ass DT.
Seen another mock that gives Dallas Christin Wilkins from Clemson to Dallas. 6'4, 310

"Versatile frontline defender with the potential to create chaos as a defensive tackle or stand-up defensive end in a 3-4 or 4-3 scheme. It's hard to find a 300-plus pound defender with Wilkins' natural athleticism, explosiveness and versatility." -- Bucky Brooks
"Was an absolute force during the national-title game vs. Alabama. Takes on double teams, and can run down plays from inside out." -- Charles Davis
"Wilkins plays defensive end and will bump inside to tackle, but 3-technique is his natural spot. He's unusually agile and quick for his size. His high school background as a hooper shows up in his footwork." -- Lance Zierlein
"The effectiveness with which Wilkins can play either end or tackle reminds me of a bigger Jonathan Allen." -- Chase Goodbread
First Page Last Page
Page 111 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.