Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,076,712 Views | 29545 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by Assassin
GoldMind
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Them Saints might go all the way.
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
Assassin
GoldMind said:

As long as nothing happens to Brees!
GoldMind
Assassin said:

GoldMind said:

As long as nothing happens to Brees!
Fact
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
Assassin
So now we know - Will McClay hasnt talked to anyone with the Texans.

Good
BaylorProud77
I'm tempted to buy one of those UCF national champion shirts just to tick off the aggies in my school. Lolol well the board is totally dead. There is going to be a new airbanb in Waco, assassin
BearForce
Assassin said:

Good

For now...
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Good
For now...
The Texans are interviewing VP of Football Operations Jimmy Raye for their GM vacancy on Monday. Bills VP of Player Personnel Brian Gaine, who is considered the tentative favorite to succeed Rick Smith, will interview on Tuesday. Raye, 49, has spent time as a personnel man in the Chargers, Colts, and Texans' organizations. He arrived in Houston after the Colts' Ryan Grigson-led front office was cleaned out.
BaylorProud77
Bearforce you got a blue star for that comment! Lol I should have gotten 2 from assassin on info alone. Lolol
BaylorProud77
This horrible nat'l championship game is about to start yuk. Oh I said that I wasn't going to watch this. I'm not lol. I hope it ends 0 to 0.
BaylorProud77
Big 10 refs. Lol
BaylorProud77
Did y'all know Georgia 's Qb is a true freshman. Lol crap. They have only mentioned that 50 times
BaylorProud77
Oh my. Alabama just took that ball right out of the Georgia player's hand
BaylorProud77
That kicker has a strange name. Missed second try lolololol.
BaylorProud77
Yes I know they started a thread on this game. Just now saw it!
BaylorProud77
Just want you to know before I leave Timmy Tebow will be announcing as well during this fabulous game. Just think assassin we could have been checking out that fabulous new .....you know
BearForce
BaylorProud77 said:

Bearforce you got a blue star for that comment! Lol I should have gotten 2 from assassin on info alone. Lolol

Thank you
BaylorProud77
It is so boring without assassin and well let's face it lonely! Lolol Gonna be a long year till football again. Back to basketball
Assassin
I'm here. Just letting this truncated NFL season run its course
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
BaylorProud77
I think it's great that you cozy up to that laptop and figure it all out
BaylorProud77
I had to look up truncated by the way. Bearforce don't laugh you didn't know either! I'v been Reading people magazine too long ha
BearForce
19: R1P19
WR COURTLAND SUTTON
SMU

50: R2P18
EDGE TYQUAN LEWIS
OHIO STATE

81: R3P17
TE MARK ANDREWS
OKLAHOMA

118: R4P16
RB SONY MICHEL
GEORGIA

136: R4P34
LB JACK CICHY
WISCONSIN

139: R4P37
CB JORDAN THOMAS
OKLAHOMA

174: R5P35
S JEREMY REAVES
SOUTH ALABAMA

176: R5P37
DL JUSTIN JONES
NORTH CAROLINA STATE

197: R6P19
OT NICK GATES
NEBRASKA

237: R7P18
G BRADEN SMITH
AUBURN
Assassin
Despite Bearforces heavy handed wishlisting, Kellen Moore IS NOT the Cowboy QB coach.
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
Assassin said:

Despite Bearforces heavy handed wishlisting, Kellen Moore IS NOT the Cowboy QB coach.
(but he could still be...)
Assassin
Cowboys Zack Martin, Maliek Collins undergo surgery

Cowboys right guard Zack Martin won't play in the Pro Bowl later this month after undergoing right elbow surgery. Martin's surgery was minor -- considered a cleanup procedure -- and won't limit him at the start of the offseason program in April.

Martin, who has never missed a game in his four-year career, was again one of the NFL's top guards in 2017.

The Cowboys picked up his fifth-year option on his contract last offseason so he's signed through 2018. But the Cowboys and Martin want to work out a long-term contract extension early this offseason after having talks in training camp.

Cowboys left tackle Tyron Smith also isn't expected to play in the Pro Bowl on Jan. 28 in Orlando, Fla. Smith ended the season on injured reserve because of a sprained ligament in his right knee. Smith also was bothered in 2017 by back, groin and hip injuries.

That would leave only center Travis Frederick and defensive end DeMarcus Lawrence as the two Cowboys' representatives in the Pro Bowl.

Cowboys defensive tackle Maliek Collins has also undergone offseason surgery. He had his left foot surgically repaired.

Collins didn't miss a game all season but was slowed the last two months by a sore foot that caused him to miss practice time.

Collins could be limited at the start of the Cowboys' offseason program but is expected to make a full recovery.
Franko
Assassin said:

I would rather him be the QB coach than an actual QB.
2021-2023 Adopt-A-Bear
Anthony Anywanwu
cumulative stats:
2022 (Redshirt Sophomore)
Named second-team Academic All-Big 12 … Played in nine games off the bench, totaling seven tackles, including 1.5 for a loss … Went for three tackles, including a tackle for a loss in the win over Texas State … Had a stop at Iowa State … Had three tackles, including half a tackle for a loss, at West Virginia.
Assassin
Franko said:

Assassin said:

Apparently he hasnt retired yet. You're not out of the woods!
BearForce
Franko said:

Assassin said:

I rather him be a ex-cowboy myself
Assassin
Dak Prescott on Kellen Moore last year: "[He's] a genius behind the scenes who doesn't get enough credit for what he does helping me out and helping this offense out...He's an offensive coordinator in his own mind. He's simply a genius when it comes to helping Coach Linehan out."
BaylorProud77
Have you been reading this crap with the Rhule interview? I 'm pretty sure he's not going but why take an interview at this time.
BaylorProud77
Ok I know this is the Dallas board but this is
BaylorProud77
I can't even text I'm so mad.
BaylorProud77
Ok I think the moment of hysteria is over. lol well you know how we get on the board. Still, I think he's timing was bad.
BearForce
BaylorProud77 said:

Ok I think the moment of hysteria is over. lol well you know how we get on the board. Still, I think he's timing was bad.

I'd argue for some it never good timing. 1 of only 32 jobs in the world...you take that call for at least common courtesy.
BaylorProud77
BaylorProud77 said:

really poor taste
BaylorProud77
BearForce said:

BaylorProud77 said:

I'd argue for some it never good timing. 1 of only 32 jobs in the world...you take that call for at least common courtesy.
I know. Just that we have been through all this crap and we are a bit too sensitive. ha
First Page Last Page
Page 125 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.