Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,076,789 Views | 29545 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by Assassin
BaylorProud77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Poor thing
Assassin
Is there any player that could be worth Dallas trading up for in the first round should they drop down close enough?

Bryan: I really like Ridley, the receiver from Alabama, so I'd consider getting him. I just have these thoughts of last year's draft when Jonathan Allen and Malik Hooker came down the board -- both top five guys in my book. You don't know if that's going to happen again? Have to be ready.

David: I'm not typically interested in trading up. It's just too expensive. But three guys I'd consider going after are Alabama receiver Calvin Ridley, Georgia linebacker Roquan Smith and Florida State safety Derwin James. All three of them are unique talents, and I expect all of them to go far before the Cowboys pick. If one of them starts to slide, I'm interested.
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
Assassin
ouch...

BaylorProud77
Terrance didn't get a very good grade. Yikes
BaylorProud77
Lol that would make me sick
Assassin
BaylorProud77 said:

Terrance didn't get a very good grade. Yikes
But look where Byron Jones ended up.
Franko
There are some unreliability bad grades on there. Xavier Woods and Anthony Hitchens are the most glaring.
2021-2023 Adopt-A-Bear
Anthony Anywanwu
cumulative stats:
2022 (Redshirt Sophomore)
Named second-team Academic All-Big 12 … Played in nine games off the bench, totaling seven tackles, including 1.5 for a loss … Went for three tackles, including a tackle for a loss in the win over Texas State … Had a stop at Iowa State … Had three tackles, including half a tackle for a loss, at West Virginia.
Assassin
Franko said:

There are some unreliability bad grades on there. Xavier Woods and Anthony Hitchens are the most glaring.
Hitchens is really odd
Assassin
the Cowboys converted $150k of OT La'el Collins 2018 salary into a signing bonus. He gets that money immediately, while the $150k hits the team's cap evenly over the next two years.
BearForce
So this makes me a bit better about KLess being the QB coach...I was under the impression the vibe between Dak and KLess was not good but if Dak says otherwise then I am happy to let things play out.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2018/2/3/16966642/dak-prescott-i-pushed-for-kellen-moore-to-be-dallas-cowboys-quarterbacks-coach
BearForce
Assassin said:

the Cowboys converted $150k of OT La'el Collins 2018 salary into a signing bonus. He gets that money immediately, while the $150k hits the team's cap evenly over the next two years.

Every penny counts
BearForce
19: R1P19
EDGE MARCUS DAVENPORT
UTSA

50: R2P18
G BILLY PRICE
OHIO STATE

81: R3P17
RB AKRUM WADLEY
IOWA

118: R4P16
WR D.J. CHARK
LSU

138: R4P36
LB JOSEY JEWELL
IOWA

139: R4P37
TE TROY FUMAGALLI
WISCONSIN

174: R5P35
DL KENDRICK NORTON
MIAMI

176: R5P37
S VAN SMITH
CLEMSON

196: R6P19
LB SHAQUEM GRIFFIN
UCF

236: R7P18
OT ALEX CAPPA
HUMBOLDT ST
Assassin
TO elected to the NFL Hall of Fame.

Thats all
Assassin
http://larrybrownsports.com/football/terrell-owens-slams-jason-whitlock/425612
BaylorProud77
Sounds like TO
Assassin
BaylorProud77 said:

Sounds like TO
He certainly is qualified to be in as a player. He was just never a team player.
BaylorProud77
I agree with that. Nick Foles is going to be a minister some day. Just heard this. I hate that. It makes it so much harder to dislike him lololol
BearForce
Fecals win SB...Garrett's seat just went DEFCON 5
Assassin
BearForce said:

Fecals win SB...Garrett's seat just went DEFCON 5
yowsah!
Assassin
so both the Cowboys and Pats are 5-3 in Superbowls?
GoldMind
Assassin said:

And the NFC East has all 4 teams with a trophy now?
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
BearForce
GoldMind said:

Assassin said:

And the NFC East has all 4 teams with a trophy now?

Yep...the only division in the NFL
BearForce
Assassin said:

All Pats losses are to the NFC East

Edit: All the Brady Belichick losses are to the NFC East.
trumpetbear
Assassin said:

5-5

Lost to Bears (85), Packers (96), giants (07, 11), and eagles (17)

Beat Rams (01), Panthers (03), eagles (04), Seahawks (14), Falcons (16)
BearForce
trumpetbear said:

Assassin said:

5-5

Wow, totally forgot the 85 Bears and then the one Parcell took then too.
BaylorProud77
Gosh it's early. People are just going crazy over this super bowl win. Oh well guess I would be too. Horrible way to get ready for work.
GoldMind
BaylorProud77 said:

Gosh it's early. People are just going crazy over this super bowl win. Oh well guess I would be too. Horrible way to get ready for work.

Like watching AlQaeda and Isis fight. Both would be awful winners.
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
Assassin
trumpetbear said:

Assassin said:

5-5

So have the Patriots bested Buffalo as the biggest Super Bowol loser of all time?
GoldMind
Assassin said:

trumpetbear said:

Assassin said:

5-5

So have the Patriots bested Buffalo as the biggest Super Bowol loser of all time?

I'll always respect those buffalo teams. 4 AFC championships in a row ain't nothing to sneeze at.

They did it without taping the other teams practices or deflating footballs too.
CarelessBear
No more excuses for Jerry.

No more excuses for Jason Garrett

No more excuses for Dak.

No more excuses, the eagles just blew the whole thing up TWO SEASONS AGO -and won a superbowl... how do you excuse not winning a Divisonal round playoff game in TWO FREAKING DECADES
BearForce
CarelessBear said:

No more excuses for Jerry.

No more excuses for Jason Garrett

No more excuses for Dak.

No more excuses, the eagles just blew the whole thing up TWO SEASONS AGO -and won a superbowl... how do you excuse not winning a Divisonal round playoff game in TWO FREAKING DECADES

This
Franko
Without a brain dead play call from the one yard line by Seattle and a brain dead 4th quarter game plan by the Falcons last year, the Pats would be 3-7 in Super Bowls and Brady/Belicheck would be 3-5. And that's without factoring cheating.
2021-2023 Adopt-A-Bear
Anthony Anywanwu
cumulative stats:
2022 (Redshirt Sophomore)
Named second-team Academic All-Big 12 … Played in nine games off the bench, totaling seven tackles, including 1.5 for a loss … Went for three tackles, including a tackle for a loss in the win over Texas State … Had a stop at Iowa State … Had three tackles, including half a tackle for a loss, at West Virginia.
BearForce
Franko said:

Without a brain dead play call from the one yard line by Seattle and a brain dead 4th quarter game plan by the Falcons last year, the Pats would be 3-7 in Super Bowls and Brady/Belicheck would be 3-5. And that's without factoring cheating.

Truth!
First Page Last Page
Page 129 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.