Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,089,675 Views | 29564 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Assassin
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce said:

We haven't talked 1-tech and we need one.
mostly 3's out there now
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
SMU WR Trey Quinn is otu there. Came in for a local visit
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
there goes Sweat to Filthy
BearForce
Assassin said:

StBrown? I still think a DT, especially a 1-tech
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

StBrown? I still think a DT, especially a 1-tech
I just dont see at 1 that isnt a big reach
Assassin
Ballage goes to the Fins.
BearForce
Jaleel Scott was a WR we talked about
BearForce
J'Mon Moore to Pack...WR run mon
Assassin
There is on 1 tech that wounldnt be a reach;

Foley Fatukasi - DT
Fatukasi (whose full name is pronounced foe-luh-RUN-soo faa-too-KAH-see) is a load in the middle that can take on multiple blockers and push through to the quarterback. "Foley" was the first player from his Long Island, New York high school to immediately enroll at a major college to play football. After a redshirt season, Fatukasi started three of 12 games played in 2014, making 31 tackles, three for loss. He garnered honorable mention All-American Athletic Conference honors as a sophomore, starting 11 of 13 games and being credited with 50 tackles, eight for loss, seven sacks, and four forced fumbles. He continued to excel as a junior, starting all 12 games with 43 stops and 2.5 sacks. Fatukasi did not earn all-conference notice from AAC coaches in 2017, but still started all 21 games for the Huskies (45 tackles, 7.5 for loss, four sacks).
Assassin
We're on the clock
BearForce
If its Dalton Shultz I would be happy with that....a Witten-ish guy who can block and can catch.
Assassin
The Ticket says Hurst still on uur board
Assassin
BearForce said:

If its Dalton Shultz I would be happy with that....a Witten-ish guy who can block and can catch.
DAWG!
Assassin
NFL.com
By Lance Zierlein
NFL Analyst
Draft Projection
Round 3

NFL Comparison
Dwayne Allen

Overview
Schultz is a Y-tight end with the ability as a run blocker to help bolster a team's rushing attack very quickly. While his frame could still use more mass, he plays with good technique and play strength at the point of attack and shows an ability to impose his will upon edge defenders if they half-step into the rep. Schultz is a capable and reliable target underneath, but his living will depend on how he impacts the running game. Schultz's limited catch production could drop him a round, but he should be a solid, early starter.

Strengths
  • Very tenacious and tough as a blocker
  • Well-schooled in blocking fundamentals
  • Leaned on as vital part of the run blocking unit
  • Initial hand placement is good
  • Ability to sustain and finish
  • Improves positioning after contact and can generate some movement at point of attack without a double team
  • Gave it to USC's Rasheem Green on more than a couple of snaps when matched head to head
  • Sinks hips into breaks
  • Opens sharply on underneath routes to look for the throw
  • Has good feel for attacking the voids against zone coverage
  • Will shut routes down early to keep throwing window open for quarterback
  • Physical in creating space at top of his routes
  • Short area footwork is adequate
  • Has ability to become a reliable target over the middle and in traffic

Weaknesses
  • Receiving production has been underwhelming throughout his career
  • Routes can be monotonous and predictable
  • Allows too much leeway for defenders to play the catch point
  • Needs to play bigger in space and use his frame
  • Lacks speed to attack over top
  • Struggles to separate against man coverage on intermediate routes
  • Could have somewhat limited workspace as NFL pass catcher
  • Not as physical after the catch
  • Slows feet into contact and won't always fall forward
  • Strikes first, but will lose initial hand placement when long defenders get into him
  • Can improve approach angles to help keep angle blocks centered
Franko
BearForce said:

Nice call. Let's go get Hurst now.
2021-2023 Adopt-A-Bear
Anthony Anywanwu
cumulative stats:
2022 (Redshirt Sophomore)
Named second-team Academic All-Big 12 … Played in nine games off the bench, totaling seven tackles, including 1.5 for a loss … Went for three tackles, including a tackle for a loss in the win over Texas State … Had a stop at Iowa State … Had three tackles, including half a tackle for a loss, at West Virginia.
Assassin
next pick is 192, then 193, then 208, finishes 236
BearForce
Franko said:

BearForce said:

Yeah, if he gets to our 5th round pick I would have to look at pulling the trigger
Assassin
Wonder if Seattle would like Cole Beazley in trade for a certain S?
BearForce
And then the Raiders take Hurst
Assassin
BearForce said:

Franko said:

BearForce said:

Yeah, if he gets to our 5th round pick I would have to look at pulling the trigger
hurst to the Raiders
BearForce
Assassin said:

I think a DT, another LB, a RB, and maybe another WR or CB/FS combo
BearForce
Shaquem Griffin to the Seahawks to play with his twin brother...nice Seattle
BearForce
Even if Witten doesnt retire, Shultz give you an instant replacement for James Hanna.
Assassin
Cowboys selected Stanford TE Dalton Schultz with the No. 137 overall pick in the 2018 NFL draft.

Dallas finally gets a tight end. Schultz (6'5/244) turned pro as a redshirt junior after logging a career 55/555/5 receiving line, averaging a pedestrian 10.9 yards per catch. Schultz tested as a capable athlete in Indy with 4.75 speed and a rock-solid 7.00 three-cone time, however, and also scored an impressive 32 on the Wonderlic exam. Schultz butters his bread as a blocker on the line, but he may offer more receiving upside than his college stats suggest.
BearForce
I wonder if their is a DT left that is better than Holton Hill is as a CB convert to FS prospect. I really like the idea of having him be a position flex guy.
Assassin
BearForce said:

I wonder if their is a DT left that is better than Holton Hill is as a CB convert to FS prospect. I really like the idea of having him be a position flex guy.
we do have two picks in a row Could be both
Franko
Assassin said:

We have a comp pick at 171
2021-2023 Adopt-A-Bear
Anthony Anywanwu
cumulative stats:
2022 (Redshirt Sophomore)
Named second-team Academic All-Big 12 … Played in nine games off the bench, totaling seven tackles, including 1.5 for a loss … Went for three tackles, including a tackle for a loss in the win over Texas State … Had a stop at Iowa State … Had three tackles, including half a tackle for a loss, at West Virginia.
Assassin
Franko said:

Assassin said:

We have a comp pick at 171 -
brain fart, you are correct
BearForce
Franko said:

Assassin said:

We have a comp pick at 171
Yep, at the end of the 5th round, so x1 5th, x3 6th, and x1 7th rounder and unlike how some folks have been talking, I would use them all.
Assassin
tavon austin to Dallas.
BearForce
I totally forgot about Puna Ford...I would like him as a plugging 1-tech
Assassin
we traded them our 6th rounder for him for Tavon Austin - our 192 pick. Dude is a blazer.
BearForce
Assassin said:

tavon austin to Dallas.
Oh wow, for one of our 6th round picks...I'm ok with that.
BearForce
Assassin said:

we traded them our 6th rounder for him for Tavon Austin - our 192 pick. Dude is a blazer.
Dont we know it...we all remember our first game ever against WVU
Assassin
Assassin said:

I dont think we could have grabbed another WR anywhere close to his potential
First Page Last Page
Page 163 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.