Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,075,447 Views | 29541 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by BearForce
GoldMind
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wichitabear said:

Shut up!

Never ride into battle with you
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
BearForce
GoldMind said:

Wichitabear said:

Shut up!

Ok General Custer
Wichitabear
Don't worry I don't plan on you being there!
GoldMind
Wichitabear said:

Don't worry I don't plan on you being there!

At least I'm not scared of the Eagles
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
GoldMind
BearForce said:

GoldMind said:

Wichitabear said:

Shut up!

Ok General Custer

*Patton
BearForce
GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

GoldMind said:

Wichitabear said:

Shut up!

Ok General Custer

*Patton

Patton was audacious and prepared...nothing like the Dallas Cowboys
GoldMind
BearForce said:

GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

GoldMind said:

Wichitabear said:

Shut up!

Ok General Custer

*Patton

I'm still in shock that Patton never played in a Super Bowl
BearForce
GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

GoldMind said:

Wichitabear said:

Shut up!

Ok General Custer

*Patton

I'm still in shock that Patton never played in a Super Bowl
Patton was busy in the European league
BearForce
This sums it up for tonight:
  • The Titans went 11 for 14 on third down tonight. 11 for 14.
  • The Cowboys finished the game 1-4 in the red zone

That is how you lose a game and frankly your season
Hotsauce
On the plus side, Cooper looked like the best player on the field (for the cowboys at least). Not that that's saying much at this point...
BearForce
Hotsauce said:

On the plus side, Cooper looked like the best player on the field (for the cowboys at least). Not that that's saying much at this point...
Agree...Cooper looked the part of a #1 with Beasley and Gallup as nice complementary pieces. The QB throwing to them is a totally different story and I think now can be just as much a target as the coaching staff.
BearForce
If I can provide some hope...
Wooldogg
I stand with those who stand against me.
Assassin
Cowboys LG Connor Williams could require arthroscopic knee surgery after getting injured in Monday night's loss to the Titans.
The Cowboys have yet to rule Williams out for Week 10 against the Eagles, but his odds of suiting up are obviously looking poor. The No. 50 overall pick of the draft has been a liability so far this season.
Source: Todd Archer on Twitter
Nov 6 - 4:53 PM

On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
ex Cowboy

NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports the Saints and free agent Dez Bryant are "in negotiations" on a contract.

Per Pelissero, "all signs are pointing that way" regarding the two sides reaching an agreement, even though Bryant left New Orleans already.
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin

Jason Garrett is "hopeful that" DE Randy Gregory (knee) is close to a return. The Cowboys were previously hopeful that Gregory would return after the Week 8 bye, but he was inactive on Monday Night Football after testing his knee in pre-game warmups. If he's able to get in a few practices this week, Gregory will have a chance to return for the Cowboys' Week 10 game against the Eagles. Gregory was playing approximately half of the Cowboys' defensive snaps before going down.
Assassin
Ex-Raiders DE Bruce Irvin went unclaimed on waivers and is now free to sign with any team.

This was expected, as Irvin still had $3.8 million left on his Raiders contract. The 31-year-old will probably end up somewhere on the pro-rated veteran's minimum, though it's possible he gets a little more.
BearForce
Assassin said:

Ex-Raiders DE Bruce Irvin went unclaimed on waivers and is now free to sign with any team.

This was expected, as Irvin still had $3.8 million left on his Raiders contract. The 31-year-old will probably end up somewhere on the pro-rated veteran's minimum, though it's possible he gets a little more.

After last night not sure its worth it
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

After last night not sure its worth it
we may simply need a body if we Gregory is not right and Irving is out for a while
Assassin
that pick of VanderEsch is looking more and more important - Sean Lee out for indefinite period of time with hamstring issues again.

Those things are nasty and unpredictable. I've woke up in the middle of the night screaming after doing nothing, then a few days later being back on the BJJ mat.
BearForce
Assassin said:

that pick of VanderEsch is looking more and more important - Sean Lee out for indefinite period of time with hamstring issues again.

Those things are nasty and unpredictable. I've woke up in the middle of the night screaming after doing nothing, then a few days later being back on the BJJ mat.

No doubt...I wouldn't wish it on my worse enemy.
trey3216
Dez to NOLA is official.
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
BearForce
And Bruce Irvin to Atlanta
BearForce
4 to 6 weeks for Sean Lee
Connor Williams to have knee scoped

I move Collins back to LG and Fleming to RT
Assassin
BearForce said:

And Bruce Irvin to Atlanta
darn
Assassin
BearForce said:

4 to 6 weeks for Sean Lee
Connor Williams to have knee scoped

I move Collins back to LG and Fleming to RT
It would be a good time to try it out. Smith is not moving like he used to, Looney is no Frederick...
Assassin
next up

Eagles RT Lane Johnson (knee) is expected to play in Week 10 against the Cowboys. Johnson is only a week removed from spraining his MCL. This is great news for an offensive line that's struggled to protect Carson Wentz. The Eagles would be forced to turn to Halapoulivaati Vaitai if Johnson doesn't get cleared
Assassin
trey3216 said:

Dez to NOLA is official.
good for him. they are potentially a playoff team. And having Drew Brees with some of the most catchable balls in NFL history. He gets it - you dont have to throw a 95mph fastball everytime
Assassin
DC.com mailbag;

Why does it seem that the Cowboys organization is so resistant to moving La'el Collins from right tackle to guard when he started out as a guard here? At times he seems slow footed but I think he could perform well at guard. - TOLLY JAMES JR. / KILLEEN, TX

Bryan: I believe you're more tired of seeing Connor Williams than you're really believing that La'el Collins is slow footed? Besides, why would you want a slow footed guard as much as they want to get their guys in space? Now if you told me that I would like to see Collins inside due to his power I wouldn't be opposed to that. Regardless who plays guard in this game against the Eagles it is going to be a difficult matchup. They're
very good inside with Fletcher Cox and Haloti Ngata and it reminds me of what we saw in Washington.

Rob: They've invested two years in moving Collins there and it seems they want to see it through. Collins showed at the end of 2017 that he could be a high-level tackle, and now new position coach Marc Colombo is bringing back a familiar approach to the entire group. That should help him settle in.

---

With Connor Williams now hurt and Travis Frederick already on IR, how come we haven't heard Cam Fleming's name in the mix for possible solutions? I know he's a tackle, but would sliding Collins back to guard and playing Fleming in at tackle for a game or two until Williams is ready to come back give you a stronger line and a better chance of winning than playing Adam Redmond or Xavier Su'a-Filo? - PATRIC SHERMAN / OAKLAND, ME

Bryan: I don't disagree here at all. When Dak Prescott has trouble throwing the ball it's generally when the front of the pocket is poor. Redmond and Williams would be similar strength wise, where Su'a-Filo is not as athletic. Collins would give you both inside. As for Fleming, playing tackle would be a good option, but there have been times where he hasn't been as good as he was in New England and that is likely weighing on them to make that call.

Rob: Jason Garrett didn't exactly rule out anything, but typically the Cowboys haven't tried to change two spots at once on the offensive line. Continuity and communication are so important there, and as I mentioned above, seems like they want Collins to stay where he is. I see your point, though. Fleming has as much experience as any reserve they've got.
Assassin
David Irving and Taco Charlton were both absent. The high ankle sprain David Irving suffered in practice a week ago could keep him out for another game. The Cowboys could certainly use his presence in the interior of the line, especially if fellow defensive lineman Taco Charlton is out. Charlton's absence could force Tyrone Crawford to play more snaps outside rather than absorbing many of Irving's snaps at defensive tackle depending on Randy Gregory's situation.
The good news for Dallas is both Geoff Swaim and Randy Gregory practiced in some capacity. Swaim will be critical in the run game as his backups are not as productive blockers as Swaim, plus he's turned into a decent safety valve in the passing game. Gregory will help shoulder the load at end if Charlton is out, and allow Crawford to stay inside more.
On the Eagles side, they were hoping to get running back Darren Sproles back, but he re-aggravated his hamstring in practice yesterday and was out again today.
Wichitabear
Not that this matters but I actually used and said JMc should have dinked a little yesterday and run when he clearly could. You know dinked donk. Lolololol ok. You know Assassin like when you talk about Dak. And by the way, why is there no P beside your name anymore.
trumpetbear
Wichitabear said:

Not that this matters but I actually used and said JMc should have dinked a little yesterday and run when he clearly could. You know dinked donk. Lolololol ok. You know Assassin like when you talk about Dak. And by the way, why is there no P beside your name anymore.

https://sicem365.com/help/faq

F5:Stewart said:

Quote:

what does the "R", "P" or "V" mean out to the right of a poster's name?
Those are posting levels, based on how many times a user has posted in the forums. You can read about them on our FAQ page, but here's a quick guide...

R: Rookie: 0-29 posts
P: Pro: 30-99 posts
V: Veteran: 100-99 posts
A: All Star: 1,000-3,999 posts
H: Hall of Famer: 4,000-7,999 posts
L: SicEm365 Legend: 8,000+ posts

BearForce
trumpetbear said:

Wichitabear said:

https://sicem365.com/forums/1/topics/278/3

F5:Stewart said:

Quote:

what does the "R", "P" or "V" mean out to the right of a poster's name?
Those are posting levels, based on how many times a user has posted in the forums. You can read about them on our FAQ page, but here's a quick guide...

R: Rookie: 0-29 posts
P: Pro: 30-99 posts
V: Veteran: 100-99 posts
A: All Star: 1,000-3,999 posts
H: Hall of Famer: 4,000-7,999 posts
L: SicEm365 Legend: 8,000+ posts

She is referring to Assassin not being a premium member anymore (the P flag like next to your V circle)
BearForce
That was a fine first offensive series...

1st down Dak hold ball get sacked
2nd down Gut run by Zeke for a yard
3rd down way high pass to Gallup that forces him out of bounds

Punt
BearForce
Wow Vander Esch...INT of Wentz and returns it to Fecal 38
First Page Last Page
Page 233 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.