Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,080,717 Views | 29553 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by BearForce
Wichitabear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Guess who choked today Philadelphia.
BearN
Eagles just learned there is more than one definition of the verb: choke
Assassin
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
BearForce
Man it's raining Fecal tears here in Ft Worth
BearN
Wichitabear said:

Cooper just gave a great interview. I like him. He likes wearing that star! Lolol
Yeah, Amari seems like a good kid. That interview is the first I've heard from him. When he said "I thank God" and she said, "well the Cowboys are thanking you." I cringed a little bit.
Assassin

Choke Eagle, choke
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
MilliVanilli
2000 Ravens reborn as 2018 Cowboys.
Wichitabear
That is sooooo gross Assassin lololololol
Wichitabear
Yeah that probably wasn't the thing to say. Lol
Assassin
#DallasCowboys (8-5)
#FlyEaglesFly (6-7)
#HTTR (6-7)
#GiantsPride (5-8)
Wichitabear
I'm exhausted.
Assassin
Colts are looking tougher and tougher. Andrew Luck ends the Texans' win streak, beats Deshaun Watson & Co. in Houston, 24-21.
Assassin
GoldMind
Wichitabear said:

Clearly not a good start!

It's how you finish
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
MilliVanilli
Assassin said:

Win one more and they clinch the division.

Assassin
BearForce
I have to give Garrett credit for that 4th down call in OT...I can't say I would have gone for it but kudos to him for doing it and I wouldn't have killed him if it didn't work. I like the aggressiveness.
Wichitabear
Me too
MilliVanilli
BearForce said:

I have to give Garrett credit for that 4th down call in OT...I can't say I would have gone for it but kudos to him for doing it and I wouldn't have killed him if it didn't work. I like the aggressiveness.
If you can not pin your ears back and make 3/4 a yard in the red zone with it all on the line then you shouldn't lament losing.
BearForce
MilliVanilli said:

BearForce said:

If you can not pin your ears back and make 3/4 a yard in the red zone with it all on the line then you shouldn't lament losing.
If the original OL that started the year was on the field I would absolutely agree with you, but the line that was out there where you didn't have Martin at OG and Smith who was a holding machine, not to mention you just got stoned on 3rd down, and it would have given me a bit of a pause. Again kudos to Garrett for doing it...
Assassin
not getting Sammy Watkins turning out to be one heck of a deal
Assassin
Jerry Jones said the Cowboys don't see any structural damage with All-Pro RG Zack Martin's left knee on first glance. MRI coming Monday. But Jones said appears Martin aggravated his sprained left MCL.
BearForce
Depending on this Rams Bears game tonight and us winning next week, we may have some decisions to make about how we play out the string and resting some folks.
BearForce
Interesting

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2018/12/9/18133770/dak-prescott-changed-amari-coopers-route-on-his-75-yard-touchdown-against-the-eagles
MilliVanilli
BearForce said:

Depending on this Rams Bears game tonight and us winning next week, we may have some decisions to make about how we play out the string and resting some folks.
Shouldn't matter much, Dallas gets a home game with a division title, and is realistically too far behind to get a bye, LA would have to lose out and Dallas win out to cause an 11-5 tie breaker.
Assassin
Ezekiel Elliott became the first offensive player to be penalized under the NFL's new use-of-helmet rule Sunday.
BearForce
BearForce
For those that aren't familar, Blogging the Boys produces a multi-fan snapshot blog of opposing and other fans during each Cowboys win and shows the comments in context. Always good for some laughs...

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2018/12/10/18134304/trolling-the-nation-for-eagles-cowboys-carsons-neck-is-hurting-because-he-is-choking
Wichitabear
I love miserable Eagle fans!
Assassin
still cant believe zeke got penalized for running like a running back runs.

Jim Brown would never had lasted
BearForce
Assassin said:

still cant believe zeke got penalized for running like a running back runs.

Jim Brown would never had lasted
I get it but if its a foul for lowering the head for tackling on defense, I can't argue with it being a foul on offense for leading with the head...fairness and safety.
Assassin
Jerry Jones said RG Zack Martin's knee injury is "similar" to the one he has been playing through. "We, right now, don't see anything structurally or specific," Jones said. "We don't see anything that's different from the last time he hurt it with his MCL." Martin did not miss any game time after injuring his knee against the Eagles in Week 10, so it is possible he is ready to face the Colts this weekend. That said, with the division almost wrapped up, it might make some sense to give Martin some time off.
Assassin
https://thedraftnetwork.com/2018/12/10/price-is-right-amari-cooper-worth-draft-pick-for-cowboys/
Assassin
Good news for Dallas in that the TE position is loaded. 10 talents in the top 100.

Marinos mock -
48. Dallas Cowboys: T.J. Hockenson, TE, Iowa
There is arguably no more glaring need in the NFL than tight end for the Cowboys and Dallas is in luck because the 2019 class is loaded with talent at the position.
Hockenson brings a balanced skill set to the table. He blocks like a sixth offensive lineman but is also a viable receiving threat. He would help complete the Cowboys offensive depth chart and give Dak Prescott what he needs to succeed.
BearForce
Assassin said:

https://thedraftnetwork.com/2018/12/10/price-is-right-amari-cooper-worth-draft-pick-for-cowboys/
I have to tell you, until I was doing some research to support my mock draft I had not come across the draft network website but I do like their content. Amari has been more than worth a 1st rounder.

Also, as much as it pains me to say this, Baylor isn't WRU, Alabama is and whoever coaches their WRs we need to be comparing notes with them.
First Page Last Page
Page 255 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.