Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,050,477 Views | 29499 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by Assassin
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Still amazing to me that these two photos are of the same guy, Mark Stepnoski

On Facebook at "Memories of...":
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music. Come see us!
Franko
Assassin said:

I don't know. He looks NORML to me.
2021-2023 Adopt-A-Bear
Anthony Anywanwu
cumulative stats:
2022 (Redshirt Sophomore)
Named second-team Academic All-Big 12 … Played in nine games off the bench, totaling seven tackles, including 1.5 for a loss … Went for three tackles, including a tackle for a loss in the win over Texas State … Had a stop at Iowa State … Had three tackles, including half a tackle for a loss, at West Virginia.
GoldMind
Assassin said:

That was a MAN among men.
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
BearForce
Assassin said:

Wow
Assassin
Franko said:

Assassin said:

I don't know. He looks NORML to me.
I smoke what you did there...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music. Come see us!
Assassin
Ezekiel Elliott admits he showed a lack of effort on two carries against the Broncos. Elliott agreed with LaDainian Tomlinson's criticism. "I would say I was just very frustrated, but that's no excuse for the lack of effort I showed on tape," Elliott said. "I just can't do that. Being one of the leaders on the team and being a guy that people count on, I can't put that type of stuff on film." It was certainly a regrettable effort from Elliott, but that hasn't been a theme through the first two years of his NFL career. He should come roaring back against the Cardinals in Week 3.
BaylorProud77
Assassin said:

What happened?
Assassin
BaylorProud77 said:

Assassin said:

What happened?
Looks like he ran out of munchies
GoldMind
Show the before and after pictures of Alan Faneca

I'm driving
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
Assassin
Assassin
Terrance Williams not practice because of an ankle injury Friday - fellow wide receiver Brice Butler was limited because of ankle injury as well.
Assassin
Assassin
Question: What about the health concerns in the secondary? Who is going to limited on Monday night?

Jpn Machota: Chidobe Awuzie and Nolan Carroll are the question marks. Awuzie is dealing with a hamstring issue. Carroll suffered a concussion Sunday in Denver. Neither practiced Thursday [or Friday]. Look for Anthony Brown and Orlando Scandrick to start with Jourdan Lewis coming in during nickel situations. Wouldn't surprise me if Awuzie and Carroll didn't play. I expect Bene Benwikere to be active. He played for the Panthers and Dolphins last year but hasn't been active the first two games.
Assassin
Assassin
Assassin
the rest of the NFC East;

Assassin
Jason Garrett says Terrance Williams couldn't go yesterday because of his ankle. Cowboys are hopeful he can do something today
Assassin
Wide receivers Terrance Williams and Brice Butler were on the field during the open portion of practice Saturday. Williams did not practice Friday and Butler was limited. Defensive tackle Stephen Paea is missing his third straight practice with a sore knee.
Assassin
Terrance Williams (ankle) is practicing Saturday. This is great news for Williams' chances of playing Monday night against the Cardinals. With Dez Bryant matched up against Patrick Peterson, Williams may be looked to more frequently than last week where he was targeted on only 5-of-50 pass attempts.
Assassin
The Cowboys' only absences Saturday were Nolan Carroll, Stephen Paea & Anthony Hitchens. Chido Awuzie was present, not participating.
Assassin
Cowboys CBs Chidobe Awuzie (hamstring) & Nolan Carroll (concussion) officially ruled out for Monday's game at Arizona.
Assassin
Orlando Scandrick (hand) is ready to go Monday night.
BearForce
Assassin said:

Give that man a hand....
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Give that man a hand....
Assassin
DLaw due for a big day Monday?

Arizona's starting LT, DJ Humphries, is out for Monday. Look for former Dallas practice squad'er John Wetzel to start on the left side.
Assassin
Assassin
News: NFLPA has served discovery requests on the NFL in the EDTex lawsuit. Likely will be seeking depositions of Goodell, Roberts, et al.

Per NFLPA filing, NFL has consented to a stay of SDNY lawsuit until CA5 resolves jurisdiction, but won't agree to dismissal.

Daniel Wallach @WALLACHLEGAL 23h23 hours ago
NFLPA: "The NFL's only motivation to file in SDNY was to seek to deprive the NFLPA and Elliott of their chosen forum"
chukronos
Assassin said:

That guy was diesel. Quite the transformation.
BaylorProud77
Still on cloud 9 after Baylor loss but win! Forgot Big D plays Monday night. Watching these Giants and Eagles. Yuk
Assassin
BaylorProud77 said:

Still on cloud 9 after Baylor loss but win! Forgot Big D plays Monday night. Watching these Giants and Eagles. Yuk
You misspelled Suk...
GoldMind
I hate the fkn eagles
BaylorProud77
Assassin said:

BaylorProud77 said:

You misspelled Suk...
lolol
BaylorProud77
GoldMind said:

I hate the fkn eagles
me too but I also enjoy the Giants going 0-3
Assassin
GoldMind said:

I hate the fkn eagles
on that we can all agree
GoldMind
Assassin said:

GoldMind said:

I hate the fkn eagles
on that we can all agree

And worse fans in all of sport
First Page Last Page
Page 30 of 843

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.