Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,051,338 Views | 29499 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Assassin
Wichitabear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We have become boring. Or he could have fell asleep at his computer desk.
Wichitabear
That 32 has done well on defense tonight. Of course he has had pass interference called on him twice. One was not. I like his locks. Doesn't look like the 2nd one will be either!
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

That 32 has done well on defense tonight. Of course he has had pass interference called on him twice. One was not. I like his locks. Doesn't look like the 2nd one will be either!

Olumba has had a good camp too...i think he is going to make the team.
Wichitabear
Joe Jackson. Bet he stays with us as well
Wichitabear
Ok so that is 32's name? Lol
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

Joe Jackson. Bet he stays with us as well

Yep, he has had a strong camp too
Wichitabear
Ok I'm going to bed. It was very nice of y'all to let me rattle on as usual.
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

Ok I'm going to bed. It was very nice of y'all to let me rattle on as usual.

Ok, sleep tight and dont let the bed bugs bite
Assassin
On Facebook at "Memories of...":
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music. Come see us!
Assassin
This kid runs with more power than I expected from a speed runner

Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music. Come see us!
Assassin
Zeke Elliott's attorneys said last month in a statement. "Kyle Johnson's filing of a criminal complaint against Mr. Elliott in connection with the Las Vegas incident is the latest attempt to do so. Mr. Elliott and his team are in contact with all of the proper authorities and are fully cooperating with them in their investigations."

In police documents recently obtained by TMZ Sports, it was revealed Johnson's father apparently emailed Elliott's lawyers just days after the incident with a list of demands in order for the security guard to remain silent about the altercation.

The list of demands included $500,000 cash, a public apology and a press conference with Elliott and Kyle, $25,000 for the junior college football team Johnson played for, and signed jerseys from Elliott, Amari Cooper and Dak Prescott, among other items.
Wichitabear
Oh great.
Wichitabear
What was that that Jerry said today? "Zeke Who?"

Yikes!
trey3216
Wichitabear said:

What was that that Jerry said today? "Zeke Who?"

Yikes!

It was clearly in jest, and it was after the game Saturday night.
Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
Wichitabear
Ok. Hadn't heard that
Franko
One down, 3-4 more to go.

Wichitabear
Great News!!!!!!!
Assassin
Assassin
COO Stephen Jones took the simple and truthful answer about Cowboys camp room, simply answering 'Yes' when asked if there is enough 'pie' left to sign the other three stars after Smith got his five-year, $64 million deal.

That is truthful because Jaylon took less than he might've gotten at a later date ... and it is truthful because cap-wise, Dallas is set up to make the other fellas very rich men.

But Jerry? He offered a different "pie'' take.

"There is less pie left,'' he said. "Make no bones about it. There is less pie. ... Pi R Squared.''
Assassin
The Cowboys have offered Ezekiel Elliott a deal that would make him the second-highest-paid running back in the NFL, @WerderEdESPN reports.
Assassin
Oh no...

Luke Laufenberg, son of ex-Dallas Cowboys quarterback and current Cowboys radio analyst Babe Laufenberg, died Thursday morning after losing his fight against cancer. He was 21.

Luke Laufenberg battled Burkitt's lymphoma since he was first diagnosed on Dec. 26, 2017, just weeks after wrapping up his first season at Mesa Community College. He had walked on as a tight end at Texas A&M in 2016 after playing at Argyle Liberty Christian and Jesuit in high school.

Luke Laufenberg was declared cancer-free in May 2018, just days before his 20th birthday, and earned a scholarship to UTEP in January 2019, returning to school after a year away. He was in line for a starting role for the Miners this fall.

His cancer returned in April, according to a statement released by the Laufenberg fam

"He handled the news with a strength of character and sweet demeanor that will always inspire his family, friends, coaches, doctors and the treatment staff at Children's Medical Center Dallas," the family said in a statement.

"Today we lost a son, a brother, a friend, and a warrior," Babe Laufenberg tweeted Thursday morning. "Have never seen a person battle like Luke Laufenberg, but he lost his fight with cancer. He was truly inspirational. The hole in our hearts will never be filled. You are my hero. RIP my sweet Luke. See you on the other side."
Assassin
You dont see Garrett get too emotional as rule

trey3216
Assassin said:

You dont see Garrett get too emotional as rule

Damned dust and allergies
Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
Wichitabear
That is so sad
Assassin
Hall of Fame running back Marshall Faulk said on the Rich Eisen Show that he is headed to Cabo to train Elliott.

"He's been busting his butt training," Faulk said. "I got some drills and some stuff I used to do.

". . .I've challenged him with his conditioning and trying to get him closer to football-ready, not just being in good shape. So I'm going down to try and make him throw up."

Faulk vowed to make his goal happen: "Oh, I'm going to get him. I got to make him throw up."
Assassin
@Spags52 tells us it's an "Intrinsic muscle strain," NOT plantar fasciitis for Amari Cooper
Assassin
All NFL QB's game-winning drives since 2016:

Dak Prescott: 14
Drew Brees: 13
Matthew Stafford: 13
Derek Carr: 11

- 14 game-winning drives
- 8 4Q comebacks
- an average of 28 TDs per season
- 66% career completions
- 2:1 career TD/turnover differential
- two playoff trips, 1 playoff win
- at the age of 26

some great stats to suggest he is truly Top 5 QB
Assassin
BearForce
Assassin said:

It helps when you play in like a 25K stadium, reference the LA Chargers.
Assassin
wow! And I was pulling for us to draft this guy... https://larrybrownsports.com/football/dolphins-robert-nkemdiche-rembarrassing-shape/510213
BearForce
Assassin said:

wow! And I was pulling for us to draft this guy... https://larrybrownsports.com/football/dolphins-robert-nkemdiche-rembarrassing-shape/510213

The crashing through a plate glass window while high was more than enough for me to pass...
Franko
I thought all of those Ole Miss players drafted in the first round in 2016, Robert Nkemdiche, Laremy Tunsil, and Laquon Treadwell, were going to be great. They have all been underwhelming and/or busts.
BearForce
Franko said:

I thought all of those Ole Miss players drafted in the first round in 2016, Robert Nkemdiche, Laremy Tunsil, and Laquon Treadwell, were going to be great. They have all been underwhelming and/or busts.

I agree with all but Robert....i felt like he would flame up with money to burn but thought Treadwell and Tunsil would be players.
Assassin
Franko said:

Tunsil has turned out to be a good OL. Probably not 13th overall good, but good enough other teams are calling the Dolphins to ask about him and Miami telling them a flat no
Assassin
The Cowboys will be in their white jerseys for Saturday's preseason home opener against the Houston Texans, but get used to seeing them more in their blue jerseys for the regular season. The Cowboys will wear blue at Washington, at New Orleans, at the New York Jets, at the New York Giants, at Detroit and at Chicago and will wear their blue jerseys with white pants at home against Minnesota and the Los Angeles Rams. They will wear their Color Rush twice: vs. Miami and at the New England Patriots. They will be in their traditional white jerseys for home games against the Giants, Green Bay Packers, Philadelphia Eagles, Buffalo Bills and Washington and their road game at Philadelphia.
First Page Last Page
Page 314 of 843

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.