Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,090,356 Views | 29569 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by Assassin
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Eagles get the ball back with 335 left
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
BearForce
TD Pollard and I think we covered
Wichitabear
Howard out of game. Personal foul but the good news Pollard TD!!!!
Assassin
dang TP is quck
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
BearForce
Assassin said:

dang TP is quck

He's quick too
Assassin
Lions with the ball, go for a FG and its blocked. Eagles with the ball at midfield 139 left
Assassin
Eagles go for it on 4th, Penalty on Eagles, yet Lions get screwed (:55) (No Huddle, Shotgun) C.Wentz pass deep right to N.Agholor to DET 20 for 25 yards. PENALTY on PHI-D.Sproles, Offensive Pass Interference, 10 yards, enforced at DET 45 - No Play.
Assassin
Eagles FAIL to convert. Lions ball
Assassin
Wentz FAILS. Eagles LOSERS
Wichitabear
lose, me like it!!!!
BearForce
Assassin said:

Wentz FAILS. Eagles LOSERS

Two game lead now and two conference losses by the fecals
BearForce
Speaking of that division lead...might it get bigger?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/23/daniel-jones-giants-nfl-week-3-fmia-peter-king/

Quote:

It's getting late early in the NFC East. The 3-0 Cowboys don't have many weaknesses, and now they have a two-game lead over the beat-up Eagles and the Giants, and Philadelphia has a short-week game at 3-0 Green Bay on Thursday. Certainly not saying the Cowboys can't be caught, but I'd feel better about the division race actually being a race if the Eagles weren't so injured and if Dallas struggled at something.
Assassin
I didnt catch the end of the Giants game. They only won because Tampa's version of Brent Maher missed a 34 yd FG
Assassin
In that same article:

Quote:

Eli Manning has his negatives, to be sure. In 15 years as a starter, he's a .500 quarterback in the regular season. He's never finished in the top three in the NFL in passing yards, yards per attempt or passer ratingand only once (2015) was he in the top three in touchdown passes. He has, however, led the NFL three times in interceptions. In 13 of his 15 seasons, he didn't win a playoff game

So do you make the Hall of Fame as a statistically average game manager who happened to go 4-0 to end the season twice? You happen to have a lot of friends in the media in the world's largest media market. They can make an average player into a perennial All Pro with strokes of their pens
Franko
Assassin said:

In that same article:

Quote:

Eli Manning has his negatives, to be sure. In 15 years as a starter, he's a .500 quarterback in the regular season. He's never finished in the top three in the NFL in passing yards, yards per attempt or passer ratingand only once (2015) was he in the top three in touchdown passes. He has, however, led the NFL three times in interceptions. In 13 of his 15 seasons, he didn't win a playoff game

So do you make the Hall of Fame as a statistically average game manager who happened to go 4-0 to end the season twice? You happen to have a lot of friends in the media in the world's largest media market. They can make an average player into a perennial All Pro with strokes of their pens
He doesn't deserve to be in the HOF, but I'm certain he will make it. Two Super Bowl wins, especially against the best team of the era, will get him in. But I agree, he's a thoroughly average QB over his career.
Assassin
So we scored 30 plus Sunday for the third time this season. We did that three times all of last season

Dak has thrown nine touchdown passes, something he didn't do until Week 9 last season. He was a perfect 9 of 9 for 137 yards with a touchdown pass and a touchdown run in the decisive third quarter.

I would say Kellen Moore is a bit of an upgrade...
BearForce
Assassin said:

So we scored 30 plus Sunday for the third time this season. We did that three times all of last season

Dak has thrown nine touchdown passes, something he didn't do until Week 9 last season. He was a perfect 9 of 9 for 137 yards with a touchdown pass and a touchdown run in the decisive third quarter.

I would say Kellen Moore is a bit of an upgrade...

Don't forget Jon Kitna too
Franko
I hate it that it's Xavien getting burned here, but what a route by Amari.

Assassin
Franko said:

Guessing given the angle he took, X was the under man and a S was to be on top
Assassin
Ouch!

'unlike Agolar'

BearForce
Franko said:

Yeah, X lost his jock around the 45 and never found it
BearForce
Assassin said:

Ouch!

'unlike Agolar'

That burns...LOL
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Ouch!

'unlike Agolar'

That burns...LOL
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Ouch!

'unlike Agolar'

That burns...LOL

Add a football and a Eagles Jersey and it will be perfect
BearForce
Enjoy
https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2019/9/23/20878864/trolling-the-nation-doubleheader-cowboys-are-going-to-win-the-nfc-east-by-thanksgiving
Assassin
Todays Eaglette injury report

Assassin
Dak Prescott's third quarters in 2019

Week 1: 4/4, 137 yards, 1 TD
Week 2: 9/9, 110 yards, 1 TD
Week 3: 9/9, 137 yards, 1 TD (plus an eight-yard rushing TD)

Total: 22/22, 384 yards, 3 TDs, 1 rushing TD
Assassin
boy that Tristen Hill gettting some penetration... ;^)
BearForce
Savage!

BearForce
NFC East lines for Week 4
Philadelphia Eagles at Green Bay Packers (-4)
Washington Redskins at New York Giants (-3)
Dallas Cowboys (-3) at New Orleans Saints
Aliceinbubbleland
Redskins absolutely stinking it up tonight. I can't remember the last time the Bears scored 4TD's in a half.

Case not having a good night.
Wichitabear
Good. I can't stand Washington
Aliceinbubbleland
I dislike everything about Redskins but I do feel for Case. He just suffered another turnover. Having a terrible game.
Wichitabear
I had to look twice at that score. Bears are dominating
Wichitabear
Ok he made a TD. Sympathy time is over. Lol
First Page Last Page
Page 332 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.