Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,090,596 Views | 29572 Replies | Last: 1 min ago by Assassin
Aliceinbubbleland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yikes. Another Case turnover.
Assassin
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Redskins absolutely stinking it up tonight. I can't remember the last time the Bears scored 4TD's in a half.

Case not having a good night.
I forgot all about the Skins playing.

Dang, I was in a zone editing an interview. My getting in a zone is rare these days so I closed the shades and the doors.

Did the Bears look good or the Skins bad
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
BearForce
Assassin said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Redskins absolutely stinking it up tonight. I can't remember the last time the Bears scored 4TD's in a half.

Dang, I was in a zone editing an interview. My getting in a zone is rare these days so I closed the shades and the doors.

Keenum had a rough night throwing picks, then again he had a Bear defender in his lap all night too.

One thing I will say that this game highlighted for me is how anemic our pass rush is compared to the Bears and we need to get way better on the back end on getting interceptions. Its a bit disconcerting that Ha Ha Clinton Dix had two tonight, one of which was a pick six, and yet we can't get one to save our lives. Not to mention we could have brought in Dix if we wanted to in free agency.
Wichitabear
I wish we had Kamil Mack. I probably spelled his name wrong. We would be so awesome with him.
Assassin
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

I wish we had Kamil Mack. I probably spelled his name wrong. We would be so awesome with him.

True.
BearForce
Assassin said:

Pro Football Focus' best OL in action folks, or should I say inaction...LOL
Franko
Assassin said:

That is hilarious. Did Wentz piss those guys off or something?
BearForce
Franko said:

Assassin said:

Business decisions Franko, business decisions.
Aliceinbubbleland
Assassin said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Well, the Skins definitely looked worse then bad. Case had a terrible night. Not sure how to scope the Bears. Those turnovers really made things so much easier for them.
Assassin
Franko said:

Assassin said:

He told them he wanted in, on the next photo session

Assassin
Wentz: 'Why did you have to use my helmet?'
Assassin
slimecap
Hi Assassin, This Troy Aikman twitter response was discussed in dinner conversation yesterday. Thought the 90s Cowboys fans on this thread would enjoy this tweet exchange.

Assassin
slimecap said:

Hi Assassin, This Troy Aikman twitter response was discussed in dinner conversation yesterday. Thought the 90s Cowboys fans on this thread would enjoy this tweet exchange.

I can tell you from my personal experience, Troy can be a bit of a horses ass. But he has the rings. Kinda like Eli. He has the rings. At the end of the day in the NFL, its about the rings and what you did in that game. Timmy Smith setting the single game SB record. Malcom Butler with the INT that Russell Wilson threw at the goal line. Jackie Smith dropping the sure TD.

Until Mahomes has three rings, Troy has the upper hand. Will he end up being the better QB, doubtful if Mahommes continues the way he does.
Assassin
Aliceinbubbleland
Assassin said:

slimecap said:

I can tell you from my personal experience, Troy can be a bit of a horses ass. But he has the rings. Kinda like Eli. He has the rings. At the end of the day in the NFL, its about the rings and what you did in that game. Timmy Smith setting the single game SB record. Malcom Butler with the INT that Russell Wilson threw at the goal line. Jackie Smith dropping the sure TD.

Until Mahomes has three rings, Troy has the upper hand. Will he end up being the better QB, doubtful if Mahommes continues the way he does.

Just a bit? I always thought he was 100%. But I like that in my QB.
Assassin
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Assassin said:

slimecap said:

Just a bit? I always thought he was 100%. But I like that in my QB.
I'll give that to you, he can be a prima donna
Assassin
Cowboys got Xavier Woods and Tavon Austin back at Wednesday's practice. Antwaun Woods and Michael Gallup did not.
BearForce
Some good week 3 analysis of Kellen's playcalling

Cowboys Wire: Running from shotgun becoming Cowboys Kellen Moore's signature wrinkle.
https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/2019/09/25/dallas-cowboys-kellen-moore-week-3-playcalling-under-center-no-huddle-shotgun-third-and-short-dak-prescott/
BearForce
Poor Wentz

Assassin
Cowboys RG Zack Martin (back) didn't practice Thursday.
He was downgraded to DNP at Thursday's practice after beginning the week as a limited participant. Martin has been battling back issues since August, even requiring an MRI last month. Xavier Su'a-Filo would be next up at right guard if Martin can't suit up Sunday in New Orleans.
SOURCE: Calvin Watkins on Twitter
Sep 26, 2019, 4:04 PM ET
Wichitabear
Let em suffer!
Assassin

Eagles fan's babies in priority of words taught:

1. Dallas sucks
2. GooGoo
3. GaGa
4. DaDa
5. MaMa
Wichitabear
I can't believe they won that game!!!!!
BearForce
Really good article on how Kellen and Dak collaborate on the game plan with some nice in game execution by OC, QB, and WRs

USA TODAY: 'Tell me you don't like these': How Dak Prescott plans with Cowboys OC Kellen Moore.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/cowboys/2019/09/27/dallas-cowboys-dak-prescott-kellen-moore-gameplan-meeting/3783584002/
Wichitabear
I just want to beat the crap out of the Eagles!
BearForce
The jokes just write themselves

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/27/report-jay-gruden-could-be-fired-if-he-loses-this-week/

Could Urban Meyer get healthy real quick?
Assassin
Cowboys at Saints
The Cowboys will play without DE Tyrone Crawford (hip), WR Michael Gallup (knee) and DT Antwaun Woods (knee) on Sunday night. LB Luke Gifford (ankle) is listed as questionable.

DT Sheldon Rankins (Achilles) has missed the first three games of the year and is listed as questionable this week. QB Drew Brees (right thumb), C Will Clapp (hand) and WR Tre'Quan Smith (ankle) are all out this week.
Share this:

Assassin
Romo shoots a 70 on PGA tour

https://www.westernjournal.com/tony-romo-crushes-phil-mickelson-beats-93-pro-golfers-first-round-pga-tour-tournament/
Assassin
Assassin
In NOLA, fans are amazed to see an NFL owner walking right in the middle of them

Assassin
Really great to see Cole Beazley dropping a catch for Buffalo
Assassin
Giants put it on Skins 24-3. Jones had nice tosses but also a couple of pics
BearForce
Speaking of other games, they lost but I was impressed with Detroit going toe to toe with Kansas City.

That NFC North is going to be a brawl with the Minnesota v Chicago loser going to last place at 2-2.
First Page Last Page
Page 333 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.