Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,076,325 Views | 29543 Replies | Last: 21 min ago by BearForce
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Assassin said:

well, you got me. Why in the world didnt Bruce Ariens take the FG with a couple of minutes left and go for the onside kick? You HAD to have two possessions anyway...

Yep
Assassin
well, that was a fun second half!
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
Fitz was 13-149-1... damn
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
BearForce
Assassin said:

DLaw is a war daddy.
Assassin
The Cowboy win creates a 3-way tie at 2-1 in the NFC East. There's also a 3-way tie at 2-1 in the NFC North. Fun stuff
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

DLaw is a war daddy.
Yep. Jerry's favorite term
BearForce
Assassin said:

The Cowboy win creates a 3-way tie at 2-1 in the NFC East. There's also a 3-way tie at 2-1 in the NFC North. Fun stuff

And the Ginas....LOL
Assassin
D-Law was a penalty & a finger tip away from having FOUR sacks and an INT in this game...
BearForce
Assassin said:

Fitz was 13-149-1... damn

More importantly he is 17-28
Assassin
Maliek Collins and DLaw inside rush. Holy crap!

If these two continue this way, we could have one hell of a year. Reminded me of the Giants and Eagles DTs from a couple of years ago.

Assassin
Anthony Brown and Jourdan Lewis > Nolan Carroll.

These guys are fearless. Carroll plays a lot like Carr did for us, timid. And with less talent.

Once Chewie gets healthy, not sure that we will see much of Carroll. This is a great sign for the future.

Gust Avrakotos
Assassin said:

Anthony Brown and Jourdan Lewis > Nolan Carroll.

These guys are fearless. Carroll plays a lot like Carr did for us, timid. And with less talent.

Once Chewie gets healthy, not sure that we will see much of Carroll. This is a great sign for the future.

I thought Carroll played very well against the ginas. Let's hope we can get him back and mix some veteran leadership with this young talent in the secondary.
Gust Avrakotos
Jaylon Smith was non-existent last night. I never heard his name called other than "feel good story" which I am tired of.
GoldMind
WAC_K_O BEAR said:

Jaylon Smith was non-existent last night. I never heard his name called other than "feel good story" which I am tired of.
Cause we hate positive press around here....
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
BearForce
WAC_K_O BEAR said:

I really didn't hear Sean Lee either...could be they had solid nights and given how iffy the Cards running game is, that is likely why.
Assassin
BearForce said:

WAC_K_O BEAR said:

I really didn't hear Sean Lee either...could be they had solid nights and given how iffy the Cards running game is, that is likely why.
Smith had 7 tackles, Lee had 8 tackles. Nothing wrong with that. They stuffed the hell out of the Cards RBs. Johnson and Ellington were non-factors
Assassin
BTW - did anyone else notice 54 in at DE a couple of plays? Dude can really turn the corner.
Assassin
Last night, Dak Prescott became 1 of 10 QB's in NFL history to record a 90+ passer rating in 14+ games within their first 2 seasons.
Assassin
I think DLaw just got another sack...
GoldMind
Assassin said:

BTW - did anyone else notice 54 in at DE a couple of plays? Dude can really turn the corner.
I noticed we were one game closer to our 6th lombardi trophy, that what I noticed.
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
Assassin
Assassin
One more game until David Irving is back.

... and , 12 more regular season games until Randy Gregory is back
GoldMind
Assassin said:

Can we not trade that moron?
Assassin
GoldMind said:

Assassin said:

I doubt you can trade him while he is suspended.
BearForce
Assassin said:

I think DLaw just got another sack...

And Acey just dunked again...
BearForce
Assassin said:

GoldMind said:

Assassin said:

You can but who would...
BearForce
Assassin said:

For shame....you went to the four letter
GoldMind
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

GoldMind said:

Assassin said:

You can but who would...
Someone dumb like the Jets or Cle
Assassin
Tanks sack pace - 26 sacks...
GoldMind
Assassin said:

Tanks sack pace - 26 sacks...

What's the team record?
HunterBear
Assassin said:

If these two continue this way, we could have one hell of a year. Reminded me of the Giants and Eagles DTs from a couple of years ago.

These two players are young and still developing. If you like them now, wait two more years or so. Could have a couple of All-Pros on your hands.
Franko
nm, wrong thread
2021-2023 Adopt-A-Bear
Anthony Anywanwu
cumulative stats:
2022 (Redshirt Sophomore)
Named second-team Academic All-Big 12 … Played in nine games off the bench, totaling seven tackles, including 1.5 for a loss … Went for three tackles, including a tackle for a loss in the win over Texas State … Had a stop at Iowa State … Had three tackles, including half a tackle for a loss, at West Virginia.
Assassin
HunterBear said:

Assassin said:

These two players are young and still developing. If you like them now, wait two more years or so. Could have a couple of All-Pros on your hands.
No kidding.. These two guys could be one heck of a tandem.
Assassin
Rams coming up;

Jared Goff completed 22-of-28 passes for 292 yards and three touchdowns in a 41-39 win over the 49ers in Week 3. What a difference a year makes with his career-high 145.8 passer rating in this one. In fact, Goff's passing rating improvement from his lowly 63.6 in his rookie season to his second-year rating of 118.2 is on pace to be the largest increase since 1970 among players making the jump to their sophomore season. Last year, he was also dead last in yards per attempt among quarterbacks with at least 200 attempts, but his air yards have transformed his approach as a passer. Coach Sean McVay is probably a slight improvement from the guy last year.
Assassin
More Rams;

Todd Gurley rushed 28 times for 113 yards and two rushing touchdowns and caught 5-of-7 targets for 36 yards and one receiving touchdown against the 49ers in Week 3. This isn't that same old seven and nine stuff. Gurley's three TDs in the first half got him to six in the first 10 quarters of this season, which matched his entire total in 2016. His usage is headed to be among the league leaders and the Rams' sudden improvement on offense should lead to more scores. Coach Sean McVay blamed himself for Gurley's fumbling issues in Week 2 and talked about his own "uncharacteristic decisions" and "indecisiveness," so clearly he trusts his bell-cow back.
First Page Last Page
Page 36 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.