Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,050,472 Views | 29499 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by Assassin
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Ursus Americanus
zunooreo said:

Chamberman said:

Top coaching prospects ???:

College:
Urban Meyer
Lincoln Riley
Art Briles
"Big Game" Bob

NFL:
Sean Payton
Josh McDaniels
Greg Roman

Within the Cowboys org:
Jason Witten
Kellen Moore
FIFA
When you wake up in the morning to do you point your prayer rug toward Mount Vernon High School? How exactly does this cult work?
GoldMind
Ursus Americanus said:

zunooreo said:

Chamberman said:

Top coaching prospects ???:

College:
Urban Meyer
Lincoln Riley
Art Briles
"Big Game" Bob

NFL:
Sean Payton
Josh McDaniels
Greg Roman

Within the Cowboys org:
Jason Witten
Kellen Moore
FIFA
When you wake up in the morning to do you point your prayer rug toward Mount Vernon High School? How exactly does this cult work?

Instead of Christ or Saint Michael he lights candles under a picture of briles. Then he chants truth don't lie without question.
BearForce
Wichitabear
I don't want him.
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

I don't want him.

Yes ma'am
TechDawgMc
BearForce said:

That would be a Jerry hire for sure. Trade one over-conservative coach for another.
Wichitabear
Gag!
GoldMind
TechDawgMc said:

BearForce said:

That would be a Jerry hire for sure. Trade one over-conservative coach for another.

Trade one who has a ring for one who does not.
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
Assassin
BearForce said:

I dont understand that one. His speciality is offense and playcalling. We were the best offense in the NFL in 2019.
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

I dont understand that one. His speciality is offense and playcalling. We were the best offense in the NFL in 2019.

We were the number one offense measured by yards...not by points...and as we well know, you can rack up a lot of empty yards when you are behind big. That isn't to say I don't like the Chris Peterson offense but I would tap the breaks a bit, not to mention I want the new head coach to have final say over his staff, and if he doesn't want Kellen Moore, then that should be his right.

As we have since found out, Garrett really didn't want Moore either...
boognish_bear
BearForce
boognish_bear said:

You beat me too it and this **** isn't funny...
boognish_bear
BearForce said:

boognish_bear said:

You beat me too it and this **** isn't funny...

Maybe he will bring in Wade Phillips for another look
Russell Gym
I'd rather see McCarthy hired by NYG.
Wichitabear
Horrible
Assassin
Marvin Lewis interview was this morning. McCarthy next
canoso
Assassin said:

Is this the Marvin Lewis whose playoff record is 0-7?
BearForce
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

We were the number one offense measured by yards...not by points...and as we well know, you can rack up a lot of empty yards when you are behind big. That isn't to say I don't like the Chris Peterson offense but I would tap the breaks a bit, not to mention I want the new head coach to have final say over his staff, and if he doesn't want Kellen Moore, then that should be his right.

As we have since found out, Garrett really didn't want Moore either...
So I do pride myself in being objective, whether I be right or wrong, and so in that spirit I will offer to Assassin this credible case against my concerns about the offense:

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2020/1/4/21047303/cowboys-kellen-moore-offense-did-2019-was-truly-incredible-dak-prescott-amari-cooper-jason-garrett

One note that could possibly make this Baylor related is say if CMR were to leave, Kellen Moore isn't retained, and Baylor hired Bryan Harsin from Boise State, I would think that Harsin, who was the OC and Kellen's coach under Peterson at Boise would bring Kellen down to Waco. As you all have heard me say, I do like this offense in design and it has shown it works in the NFL, P5 (Washington), and of course at Boise...pair it with maybe Snow's defense and you got something.
BearForce
canoso said:

Assassin said:

The same one...and man I have to think as bad as this sounds this is a Rooney Rule check off.
canoso
BearForce said:

canoso said:

Assassin said:

The same one...and man I have to think as bad as this sounds this is a Rooney Rule check off.
Let's hope so.
canoso
BearForce said:

canoso said:

Assassin said:

Let's hope so.
BearForce
Oh and from that article I posted, I have to post this as it once again is an indictment on this team and how it handled Miss Maher

Quote:

Chris Jones was dead last in the league in yards per punt and they finished 30th in DVOA, enjoying a nice upswing after Kai Forbath's solid play was added to the team. That's right, Forbath was so good that he improved their special teams all the way to third worst in the league. When he was signed, they were dead last.

This team was so bad at special teams that Cobra Kai's few minutes on this team actually improved the team from dead last to 3rd to last in special teams. But remember there was no one, and I mean no one, available that was better than Miss Maher.
Assassin
canoso said:

Assassin said:

Or he achieved 7 playoff berths if you are an eternal optimist

Assassin
BearForce said:

Oh and from that article I posted, I have to post this as it once again is an indictment on this team and how it handled Miss Maher

Quote:

Chris Jones was dead last in the league in yards per punt and they finished 30th in DVOA, enjoying a nice upswing after Kai Forbath's solid play was added to the team. That's right, Forbath was so good that he improved their special teams all the way to third worst in the league. When he was signed, they were dead last.

This team was so bad at special teams that Cobra Kai's few minutes on this team actually improved the team from dead last to 3rd to last in special teams. But remember there was no one, and I mean no one, available that was better than Miss Maher.
So was Jones that bad or did we get to the opponents 40yd line and punt too many times?
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Quote:

So was Jones that bad or did we get to the opponents 40yd line and punt too many times?

Both because we also started too many drives inside the 20 because our return game also sucked.
Assassin
watching Cole Beazley in the Bill Texans game....
On Facebook at "Memories of...":
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music. Come see us!
Wichitabear
I'm watching the fabulous Lady Bear Basketball Team. Beating that school I despise OU
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
Assassin
College Football "Quotes"

BREAKING: Oklahoma HC Lincoln Riley has been approached by the Dallas Cowboys for their open HC role, and there is mutual interest, per sources. @espn https://t.co/GjaKeP2GrP
On Facebook at "Memories of...":
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music. Come see us!
Wichitabear
Hmmmmm.
GoldMind
Assassin said:

College Football "Quotes"

BREAKING: Oklahoma HC Lincoln Riley has been approached by the Dallas Cowboys for their open HC role, and there is mutual interest, per sources. @espn https://t.co/GjaKeP2GrP

Eyeroll
First Page Last Page
Page 385 of 843

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.