Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,077,893 Views | 29549 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by BearForce
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Assassin said:

College Football "Quotes"

BREAKING: Oklahoma HC Lincoln Riley has been approached by the Dallas Cowboys for their open HC role, and there is mutual interest, per sources. @espn https://t.co/GjaKeP2GrP

Meanwhile BearForce has been approached by his toilet about his turd, and there is mutual interest, per sources.
boognish_bear
Assassin said:

BREAKING: Oklahoma HC Lincoln Riley has been approached by the Dallas Cowboys for their open HC role, and there is mutual interest, per sources. @espn https://t.co/GjaKeP2GrP

I can't find anything else to back this up....that account is not verified so may have to take this with a grain of salt

Not sure how I feel about him for the Cowboys....he was handed a team already built for success. I do like the idea of him leaving OU.
Russell Gym
boognish_bear said:

Young putting it out there. ALL coaches know this. Troy Aikman puts it a little more diplomatically, but he's cryptically shared the same message.
boognish_bear
Wichitabear
It hasn't been so what around here? Couldn't understand what he said
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

It hasn't been so what around here? Couldn't understand what he said
thin within the context of the fans supporting the team through thick and thin
Wichitabear
Odd. They win all the time except tonight. He is so strange. Stadium always looks packed.
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

Odd. They win all the time except tonight. He is so strange. Stadium always looks packed.
I think you are misunderstanding. The reporter asked if he had a message for the fans that have stuck with the team through thick and thin, and he responded that he appreciated the fans but also pointed out there hasn't been a lot of thin, e.g. a lot of losing for them to stick through.
Wichitabear
Ooooh. Yep. I was. I listened to the tape again. Thank you BearForce!
GoldMind
Could today be any better? Hopefully this is the end for bellicheat and the deflator
BearForce
Ugh! From footballscoop.com

Dallas: Jay Glazer shared this morning that Mike McCarthy's visit with the Cowboys went so well that he stayed an extra night and is still there.
boognish_bear
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/01/04/report-jason-garrett-has-been-campaigning-to-remain-the-cowboys-coach/
trey3216
boognish_bear said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/01/04/report-jason-garrett-has-been-campaigning-to-remain-the-cowboys-coach/

I wish he'd tried this hard to keep his job the last 10 seasons
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
boognish_bear
Barry has been in Dallas media for forever....

Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Meanwhile BearForce has been approached by his toilet about his turd, and there is mutual interest, per sources.
thats a pretty crappy thing to say
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
Dallas Cowboys
Peyton's Places

To celebrate 100 years of pro football, Peyton Manning travels the country to see the people and places that made the NFL the NFL.
Watch on ESPN+ More
2019 record: 8-8
Average age of starters in 2019: 27.2 (15th oldest)
Projected 2020 cap space: $80,445,358 (No. 5)
Big-ticket free agent: Dak Prescott
Low-key important free agent: Maliek Collins

Priorities this offseason: Settling the futures of Prescott and Amari Cooper is crucial. The team can utilize a franchise tag and a transition tag this year because the collective bargaining agreement will have expired, so don't be surprised if the Cowboys consider one or both options on these players. But they absolutely must protect themselves from letting Prescott walk into free agency. Try to keep at least one of these three defensive free agents: Collins, Robert Quinn, Byron Jones. And the new coach must instill a sustainable culture after the Cowboys clearly lost their edge under Jason Garrett. No franchise needs a shock to the system more than the Cowboys.

Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
boognish_bear
Assassin
now the Pats season is over, why not a shot at Bellichick and/or McDaniels
Wichitabear
McDaniels. I could go for that
Assassin
Wichitabear said:

McDaniels. I could go for that
I bet you could.

But we're talking about for a coach
Wichitabear
Oh yeah. I forgot
Assassin
Jay Glazer

Assassin
Odds for team Tom Brady plays for in Week 1 of 2020 (via @betonline_ag):
- Browns, 11/2
- Panthers, 6/1
- Raiders, 6/1
- Chargers, 6/1
- Cowboys, 7/1
- Colts, 8/1
- Bucs, 9/1
- Broncos, 12/1
- Vikings, 12/1
- Dolphins, 14/1
- Bears, 16/1
- Saints, 16/1
- Giants, 20/1
- Jets, 20/1
BearForce
Now truly official...he gone

And...if you're happy and you know it clap your hands
BearForce
Wichitabear
Whoa. Ok Dez!
BearForce
17: R1P17
DL JAVON KINLAW - Our new NT
SOUTH CAROLINA

51: R2P19
WR JALEN REAGOR - Start him off at slot and can contribute on special teams
TCU

82: R3P18
EDGE ALEX HIGHSMITH - Was very productive this past year...need to restock with Quinn and Gregory in question
CHARLOTTE

125: R4P17
S JOSH METELLUS
MICHIGAN

165: R5P18
CB DARNAY HOLMES - Nickel corner with ball skills
UCLA

180: R5P33
CB ERIC STOKES - Develop as a outside CB
GEORGIA

233: R7P17
WR JAUAN JENNINGS
TENNESSEE
boognish_bear
Wichitabear
This is nuts! They gave him plenty of time to turn this around. They had meetings with him. Come on Troy!
BearForce
GoldMind
BearForce said:

Praise to you lord Christ
Assassin
Wichitabear said:

This is nuts! They gave him plenty of time to turn this around. They had meetings with him. Come on Troy!
Troy has always gone overboard trying to distance himself from the Cowboys. Just another example
BearForce
Rumor is Mike Nolan is going to be the defensive coordinator. As I know Assassin will point out, he is the son of early Landry era DC Dick Nolan.

What is interesting is Nolan is a 3-4 guy, though he has ran a 4-3 before, thus so not sure how that will fit the players we currently have
BearForce
So about Mike Nolan and the 3-4 relative to our personnel, I think the article from his time with the Atlanta Falcons is informative and I think translates pretty well to how we would be challenged running a 3-4 with our DL and LBs, especially our LBs.

https://www.thefalcoholic.com/2014/3/19/5516838/falcons-3-4-film-study

Then again he shows some adaptability as he did in New Orleans.
https://www.si.com/nfl/saints/news/the-saints-are-only-2-days-into-camp-and-mike-nolans-impact-is-indisputable
Assassin
We dont have the players for 3-4
First Page Last Page
Page 386 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.