Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,090,214 Views | 29569 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by Assassin
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wichitabear said:

Oh yes! You should feel threatened by me a whole lot! Lololol I will come beat you up S11! You little snot!
go wipe his snotty little NoZE!
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Wichitabear
Is he a NoZE? Lol
BearForce
Jimmy Johnson just got named to the pro football hall of fame...kinda makes Jerry look bad he isnt in ring of honor
Wichitabear
Just saw this. He was very emotional.
Assassin

Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
The Cowboys have met with Even Ksierzarczyk, OT, Buffalo at the East-West Shrine practices.
Wichitabear
Omg. I should have gone into broadcasting! Lol
Assassin
Mike Woicik has six Super Bowl rings.
The strength and conditioning coach won three with the Cowboys in the 1990s and three with the Patriots in the 2000s.
Woicik returned to the Cowboys for a second stint in 2011, reuniting with Jason Garrett. Garrett was a backup quarterback during Woicik's first tour with the Cowboys.
But Garrett is gone, and now Woicik is, too.
New Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy will not retain Woicik as strength and conditioning coach, Todd Archer of ESPN reports.
Woicik also worked with the Saints from 1997-99 after coaching at Springfield and then Syracuse in the college ranks.
Assassin
Marinelli goes to the Raiders in whatever city they are currently in
Assassin
Dallas Cowboys linebacker Leighton Vander Esch underwent surgery on his neck on Tuesday with the expectation that he will be available during the offseason program, according to multiple sources. Vander Esch missed seven games with the injury. The hope was he could avoid surgery with rest, but opted for a non-invasive procedure to alleviate the nerve issues he had been dealing with.
boognish_bear
Wichitabear
See ya!!!
Assassin

BearForce
Assassin said:

Was OBJ's WR coach at LSU, NY, and Cleveland.
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

not coming unless Browns cut him
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Don't want him...
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Don't want him...
I'd want him, just not at 14mil per and another #1
Assassin

Wichitabear
That is terrible! Hard to believe
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Don't want him...
I'd want him, just not at 14mil per and another #1

I dont unless he is healthy and even then can he behave?
Assassin
3 free agents the Cowboys 'should' target

https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/cowboys/2020/01/15/film-room-3-free-agents-the-cowboys-should-target-including-the-perfect-replacement-for-jeff-heath/
BearForce
I would look hard at Karl Joseph

By the way rumors that Witten may join Garrett with the Giants....please do
Wichitabear
Ok
Assassin

BearForce
17: R1P17
DL JAVON KINLAW
SOUTH CAROLINA

51: R2P19
S ANTOINE WINFIELD
MINNESOTA

82: R3P18
TE COLE KMET
NOTRE DAME

120: R4P17
WR DENZEL MIMS
BAYLOR

164: R5P18
LB DAVION TAYLOR
COLORADO

179: R5P33
CB BRYCE HALL
VIRGINIA

231: R7P17
EDGE KENDALL COLEMAN
SYRACUSE
boognish_bear
Shot at McCarthy

BearForce
boognish_bear said:

Shot at McCarthy

With the same end result...cant blame McCarthy this time
Assassin
BearForce said:

DL JAVON KINLAW
SOUTH CAROLINA

S ANTOINE WINFIELD
MINNESOTA

TE COLE KMET
NOTRE DAME

WR DENZEL MIMS
BAYLOR

LB DAVION TAYLOR
COLORADO

CB BRYCE HALL
VIRGINIA

EDGE KENDALL COLEMAN
SYRACUSE
works for me. Figure the end of the draft will also cover special teams
Assassin
Al Harris, former Texas A&MKingsville defensive back, has been named secondary coach for the Dallas Cowboys. It is the third NFL coaching position for Harris who was acoaching intern for the Miami Dolphins in 2012 and was on the Kansas City Chiefs' staff in 2013-18.
He played for the Javelinas in 1995 and 1996 and was All-Lone Star Conference. He was a sixthround draft choice of the TampaBay Buccaneers in the 1997draft.

Assassin
Assassin said:

Al Harris, former Texas A&MKingsville defensive back, has been named secondary coach for the Dallas Cowboys. It is the third NFL coaching position for Harris who was acoaching intern for the Miami Dolphins in 2012 and was on the Kansas City Chiefs' staff in 2013-18.
He played for the Javelinas in 1995 and 1996 and was All-Lone Star Conference. He was a sixthround draft choice of the TampaBay Buccaneers in the 1997draft.

Needless to say I am about to start making a lot of ticket requests

Wichitabear
I kinda figured that lol
Wichitabear
Bearforce, you and Assassin are soooo quiet. It's kinda creeping me out. Lol
BearForce
WR HENRY RUGGS III
ALABAMA - best talent available at a position of possible need. Great speed and gives you options with Cooper going forward.

LB ZACK BAUN
WISCONSIN - his production as a pass rushing LB speaks for itself. Could look at either keeping at LB and blending in some 3-4 looks or as a pass rushing 4-3 DE

TE BRYCEN HOPKINS
PURDUE - Need to get someone in the TE room to compete and complement Jarwin...among the best in a weak class

S KVON WALLACE
CLEMSON - hopefully can push Heath to the bench though I also think we go after someone like Karl Joseph in free agency.

DL BRODERICK WASHINGTON
TEXAS TECH - Future NT...needs to probably put in about 20 pounds but good production from that spot

EDGE BRYCE STERK
MONTANA STATE - FCS play with an insane number of sacks (15). At this point in the draft you are gambling anyway so why not.

CB GRAYLAND ARNOLD
BAYLOR - We all know our boy...I think I try him at safety personally and the production speaks for itself.
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

Bearforce, you and Assassin are soooo quiet. It's kinda creeping me out. Lol
Hi
BearForce
Hmm, the mighty Quinn may not leave after all:

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2020/1/24/21080203/cowboys-2020-free-agency-jerry-jones-says-not-so-fast-on-the-idea-robert-quinn-leaving-the-cowboys

Jerry Jones wants Robert Quinn to stay in Dallas

Robert Quinn is a free agent come March, but if the Dallas Cowboys have their way, he may not hit the market. I'm told Jerry Jones has been aggressive in letting Quinn know that he wants the pass rusher to be playing in a Cowboys uniform next year. I'm also told Quinn's preference is to remain in Dallas. If Dallas makes Quinn a competitive offer, don't expect him to leave town next season.
First Page Last Page
Page 392 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.