Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,090,291 Views | 29569 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by Assassin
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Assassin said:

Rhule has #38. Does he need a WR? Mims?

He should want to add one
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

wow. Last night was the most watched draft in NFL history.

Roger, that tells you that maybe all the pomp and circumstance isnt quite as good as a fast moving Round 1.

Well he had a captive audience with no other sports on TV
Personally I loved it. Watched it all the way through. Normally I dont so much as all the jerseys, green room, etc becomes pretty old really quickly

I love that part! It was ok without it but I have always liked the Jersey part.
Assassin
Lions got a nice RB in Swift
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

wow. Last night was the most watched draft in NFL history.

Roger, that tells you that maybe all the pomp and circumstance isnt quite as good as a fast moving Round 1.

Well he had a captive audience with no other sports on TV
Personally I loved it. Watched it all the way through. Normally I dont so much as all the jerseys, green room, etc becomes pretty old really quickly

I love that part! It was ok without it but I have always liked the Jersey part.

Agree...its a special moment for the player and his family.
Assassin
did you see the photos of Swifts dad? Damn! Arnold Swarznegger Jr
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
ESPN doenst show Carolina needing a WR
BearForce
Assassin said:

It isnt a need...oh but if Mims goes to NE that will be an interesting reunion with Stidham...
BearForce
Damn Giants took McKinney
Assassin
BearForce said:

Damn Giants took McKinney
the only good thing is that they have more holes than we do
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

It isnt a need...oh but if Mims goes to NE that will be an interesting reunion with Stidham...
Stidham's year was 2015. Was Mims here then?
BearForce
Dugger to NE, this isnt the run we wanted

Oh and apparently YGM to Carolina.
Assassin
There goes my guy Dugger. thought he might last to us. I think he is gonna be the gem of the 2nd round
Assassin
Matts kids are hilarious
Assassin
Espenesa is dropping. Sure wish we knew about Gregory and Smith to know if they would be available
BearForce
Assassin said:

Espenesa is dropping. Sure wish we knew about Gregory and Smith to know if they would be available

Espenesa's combine is killing him as there are doubts about his athleticism. James Lynch has a similar problem.
Assassin
Blacklockm Delpit, Winfield, Baun, Diggs, madubuike, Jaylon Johnson... lots of great talent coming to us
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Espenesa's combine is killing him as there are doubts about his athleticism. James Lynch has a similar problem.
they can usually change that at Pro days which of course they missed
Assassin
Robert Hunt - really interesting pick. Badass at OG. Solid pick for the Fins to protect Tua. Isnt Tua a leftie? that would mean ROT for his blindside

BearForce
Assassin said:

Blacklockm Delpit, Winfield, Baun, Diggs, madubuike, Jaylon Johnson... lots of great talent coming to us

You need to monitor the draft thread on premium as Brian is calling picks way ahead of TV, e.g. Blacklock is going to Houston.
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

You need to monitor the draft thread on premium as Brian is calling picks way ahead of TV, e.g. Blacklock is going to Houston.
My stream is a minute behind but I can see them on ESPN insider
Assassin
10 more picks, good chance Delpit, Winfield, Diggs or Johnson will make it too us
Assassin
Cant imagine we would go TE this early so Kmet was gonna be gone anyway.
Assassin
there goes Delpit
Assassin
there goes Winfield
Assassin
If Digs or Jaylon Johnson, the best two CBs dont drop to us - gotta be LB or DE. We could reach a bit for Chinn, the next S up
Assassin
BTW - best available is Ezra Cleveland, an excellent OT from Boise. #5 ranked OT.
Assassin
didnt really pay much attention to Davidson. interesting DE. Played for... Kevin Steele! the highest paid assistant in college football

Pushes our guys a bit closer

Assassin
another DE off the board, Darrell Taylor to Seahags
Assassin
Stealers get a WR, Claypool

BF, your boy Diggs may be there. Just Bears in front of us. I like him but also Baun. With our LB injury history, we need some depth plus he has Edge skills
Assassin
Bears go with the Utah CB Johnson

Diggs is sitting there, Baun is sitting there

Cowboys on the clock...
BearForce
I say Diggs
trumpetbear
Don't like the though of Philly having another shot at Mims
BearForce
trumpetbear said:

Don't like the though of Philly having another shot at Mims

I can't see WR again
Assassin
Cowboys turned in their card within the first 30 seconds, NFL wanted us to see every ad they have in the book

Cowboys select Diggs!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wichitabear
Diggs is a Dallas Cowboy!!
First Page Last Page
Page 416 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.