Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,090,053 Views | 29569 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Assassin
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DanaDane said:

Lynch should have stayed in school another year and tried to improve his draft position. Lot of marginal defensive ends and tackles going way ahead of him.

The things hurting Lynch probably couldn't be helped by staying which is there are questions about his athleticism in terms of how he tested. Also, all of his sacks were running around OT which he wont be able to do in the NFL. And if he came back Aranda would have him playing more gap control and protecting the LBs who are your playmakers in a traditional 3-4 versus what Snow did last year by using him, Roy, and Lockhart as the pass rushers and allowing the LBs to drop it coverage.

James unfortunately got a good grade from the NFL advisory board but once he started testing it gave scouts doubt.
BearForce
NSFW....LMAO
BearForce
FYSA
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

NSFW....LMAO

oh the suffering. Just love it
Baylorfamily5
Overall got bad advice. I know he wanted to go to the nfl. But, maybe a 5th round. This is a big mistake for a really good kid. Sad to see. Eason and Fromm made the same bad choice. It can go both ways.

Sad, I was hoping he would have been drafted higher. Bad advice. I'm sure Ruhle didn't help giving good advice either.
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
Assassin
BearForce said:

Wow...he had to grow up way too soon but I definitely have a greater respect for Stephan.
no kidding. sounds like a really sharp dude. Hope his little brother has the same traits
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
okay, its 6:44am, I didnt get a wink of sleep. What a haul. And we were in the middle of the round, not the front.

the bad, I squatted down to put something in the lower part of the fridge and tore something in my knee, same one that I screwed up in college.
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin

Assassin
4 - 7 mock

Ben Bartch
OT St. John's

Bryce Hall
CB UVA

Charlie Heck
OT UNC

Ben Dinucci
QB James Madison
----

Bartch I liker Love snagging good D2 and D3 players with big upsides, started out as a collge TE so he could play in 12s and 13stoo, also picked up Hall for Bearforce, grabbed a potential swing tackle in Heck and a nice development QB in Dinucci.

Wish PFN would show who you picked so far, kinda hard to keep track

Assassin
Stephen Jones;

Truthfully, to be honest with you, it was a tough decision for us between Diggs and Gallimore [with the 51st pick]. They were right there. We had some in-depth discussions about what happens if you pass on Diggs there and the depth in the draft at corner versus the depth in the draft in the defensive line. You put so much energy and effort into your board; whether it's the scouts working all year long, whether it's the coaches grinding it out the last three months leading up to the draft, all the work that goes on from your ancillary teams you just put so much energy into it, and if you stick with it, good things will happen to you."
Assassin
The Cowboys attempted to find a trade partner on Day 2, looking to move up and grab Diggs, a big defensive back (6-1, 205) with the ability to fill in Byron Jones' spot as one of the team's starting outside corners.

"We spent a lot of time (Friday) thinking about trading up," Jones said. "But the thing, of course, about this trading thing now is that you have to have someone to trade with. You've got to be ready and you've got to do all the work as though you have several of them wanting to trade with you.

"We couldn't get those trades. Nobody wanted to trade them."
BearForce
Just saying...
https://www.pff.com/news/draft-winners-and-losers-from-day-2-of-the-2020-nfl-draft
Assassin
Pride is someone we might have been looking at
BearForce
Assassin said:

Pride is someone we might have been looking at

Fotu too
Assassin
my pet project Bartsch just went to Jags
Assassin
Dye, the Duck lb is there, so is Hall from VA
Assassin
4 more...
Assassin
I read they want a qb somewhere. Could this be it?

I like the Rainbow Warrior, McDonald
Assassin
there goes Eason to the Colts and Cowboys are on the clock
BearForce
Reggie Robinson...like it
Assassin
Reggie Robinson? CB from Tulsa.
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

Reggie Robinson...like it
a Tulsa Hurricane. Happy
Assassin
Ran a 4.36 forty. 6'1, 205 and played both CB and FS

Player Overview
Robinson was a starter at Tulsa beginning in his redshirt freshman year (7 games). During his sophomore season, he started 11 of 12 games and had 38 tackles and a team leading 9 passes defended. He was injured in 2018 and only played in 8 games.
Robinson played well in his senior season though, collecting 38 tackles, 4 INTs, and an impressive 13 passes defended. His 2019 performance earned him first team All American Athletic Conference recognition. Robinson was also an important special teams contributor, blocking a kick in each of his four seasons.
Strengths
  • Solid playmaker.
  • Has good length and play strength.
  • Quick feet.
  • Plenty of size to play in the NFL.
  • Straight line speed appears faster than film speed at times.
Weaknesses
  • Trouble shedding blocks.
  • Needs to get better at shadowing WRs.
  • Played against weaker competition.

Assassin

Assassin
https://www.patriots.com/video/2020-draft-prospects-reggie-robinson-ii-cb-tulsa
Assassin
gotta say, Robinson was not on my radar
BearForce
Assassin said:

Fix your radar bro
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

I could tell that. Are you considering this a pleasant surprise?
Assassin

Wichitabear
Lynch to Minnesota!!!!
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

Assassin said:

I dont because I wasn't surprised
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

Assassin said:

I dont because I wasn't surprised
Wichitabear
Why are we singing in the middle of a draft?
First Page Last Page
Page 421 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.