Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,051,552 Views | 29499 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Assassin
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wichitabear said:

Why are we singing in the middle of a draft?

Because it's a great Cowboys draft
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

Why are we singing in the middle of a draft?

Because it's a great Cowboys draft
ok I can go with that! You're cute BearForce!
Assassin
Wichitabear said:

Assassin said:

gotta say, Robinson was not on my radar

I could tell that. Are you considering this a pleasant surprise?
After looking at his film, I think so. Can't believe Bearforce was hiding this kid from us
On Facebook at "Memories of...":
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music. Come see us!
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

Wichitabear said:

Assassin said:

After looking at his film, I think so. Can't believe Bearforce was hiding this kid from us

lololol
Assassin
we have a mid round 5th along with an end of the5th plus a mid round 7th

What positions do you go? Anyone in particular?
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music. Come see us!
BearForce
Assassin said:

Wichitabear said:

Assassin said:

I mock drafted him several times...you just chose not to pay attention
BearForce
Assassin said:

I think DE, QB, and ?
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Wichitabear said:

Assassin said:

I mock drafted him several times...you just chose not to pay attention
I tried to pay your attention but you wouldnt take my cryptocurrency
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

I think DE, QB, and ?
QB for sure. I would love to have Proche on our team but he wouldnt get many reps, So I think you need to find Special Teams aces. also LB

boognish_bear
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

I think DE, QB, and ?
QB for sure. I would love to have Proche on our team but he wouldnt get many reps, So I think you need to find Special Teams aces. also LB

I love the Wake LB as a Sean Lee clone
BearForce
Grayland as a S and ST would work too.
Wichitabear
boognish_bear said:

sweet, he was so very excited but who wouldn't be.
Assassin
New Cowboys CB Reggie Robinson contributed on all special teams units in college: "I'm trying to get on the field as soon as possible, at corner or on special teams. ... Those (special teams) opportunities can change games and get you on the field. I'm all about special teams."

New Cowboys CB Reggie Robinson II on being deaf in his left ear: "I don't know if (NFL teams) don't know or don't care, but I always mention I'm deaf in my left ear. ... It's not like a big thing, so teams didn't really care about it."

Cowboys fourth-round pick, CB Reggie Robinson II: "I'm physical. I'm an in-your-face type of corner. I like to press. That's what I did most of my college career. I get in your face and I just harass you on the line of scrimmage."

BearForce
Woah we traded with the Eagles?
Wichitabear
What!!!!
Assassin
we're up
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

boognish_bear said:

sweet, he was so very excited but who wouldn't be.

You got your center...
Assassin
we got our C, Tyler Badass!
Wichitabear
Hehehe
Assassin
Background: Nicknamed "Tyler Badass", Biadasz grew up on his grandfather's farm in his hometown of Amherst, Wisconsin. The land spanned over 1,000 acres and possessed almost 900 head of cattle. A large landscape and one that he cherishes because it's where his father and uncles spent most of their time growing up during their childhood. Feeding the farm animals, milking cows, and stacking hay are memories that he cherishes because it taught him how to have a hard work ethic.
A former three-year varsity starter at Amherst High School, Biadasz also participated in baseball and basketball. He played both ways on the offensive and defensive lines, but his biggest contributions came as a terrorizing interior defender. An all-state selection as a senior, he was a notable three-star prospect.
Signing with the Badgers, he was quickly thrown into the action following his redshirt season (2016). Starting all 14 games at center, he swiftly became the heart and soul of the offensive front. A Freshman All-American and third-team All-Big Ten selection, Biadasz carried that momentum over into his sophomore year where he again started every game of the season. As a 13-game starter and an eventual first-team All-Big Ten selection, he was the centerpiece of a unit that helped pave the way for the 2018 Doak Walker Award winner in running back Jonathan Taylor, who finished with a nation-leading 2,194 rushing yards.
Many thought that he would declare following his third season, but after playing through a hip injury, it eventually resulted in surgery. Biadasz capped off his three-year Badgers career by starting in all 13 games and winning the Rimington Award the first in program history. The illustrious award is given to the nation's top center. At the NFL Combine, Biadasz revealed that he had arthroscopic surgery on the AC joint in his shoulder after the season.

Scheme Fit: Man/Gap Blocking

Round Projection: 4th-Round

Positives (+)

Attitude: Heart and soul of one of the best offensive fronts in the country (2017 and 2018). He takes pride in executing assignments and completing tasks successfully. Shows nastiness and is a leader that was able to galvanize an entire group. Loves the process of battles. Fights and strains during every second of plays and displays the want to of playing through the conclusion of plays.

Core Strength/Power: Biadasz is extremely powerful at the point of attack. He does an adequate job of maintaining inside leverage in order to steer defenders in directions that he wants to take them. When getting to his landmarks, he's able to create larger running lanes for ball carriers. Contains a filled out frame in all portions, which is put to good use. Country strength is an easy term to use to describe how overbearing his natural power can be for interior defenders. When able to firmly grip and latch on, Biadasz makes it difficult for rushers to disengage from him. Punch timing and locations remained consistent and enables many winning reps.

Anchor: Thick base and lower half allowed him to sit-down and impede the process of rushes from interior defenders. He executes lots of forward lean in order to absorb the pending contact and engulf the rusher. An extremely thick lower half helps him stymie bull rush attempts.

Negatives ()

High Finishes/Length: Biadasz isn't a lineman that will consistently end plays by burying the opposition in the turf, but he could have had plenty of more knockdowns if not for his rising pad level. He fires out with a low stance, but when straining, his pad level swells as a result. Being at the epicenter of the operation allows him to get a beat on the snap and take advantage of knowing when the action will start. When the opposition is able to match his tempo, his lack of length can become apparent. Well above average at repositioning his hands and working back inside, but there are times when longer armed defenders present issues for him.

Inconsistent Base: He has a propensity of mixing up his approaches when blocking certain techniques. These various techniques lead to a mixture of different postures and stances with his lower half. His base can often get too wide, while other times, it will be too narrow. This reason is why he finishes some plays on his knees or completely falling off balance by landing on the ground. During his final season, his platforms were uneven and he routinely tumbled after contact, which is a trait that didn't happen nearly as often earlier in his career.

Limited Athleticism: He played in an offense that requires much of their damage to be done in the box. A part of a heavy run-oriented attack, but when running screens or when he's required to attack the perimeter to execute certain blocks, there's a bit of a delay involved. He can't be consistently relied upon to be able to execute blocks on the move outside of the box. Active second and third level defenders scraping over the top have had success against him.

Projection
A starter of 41 straight games, Biadasz proved to be one of the best interior offensive lineman to come through the Badgers program in recent memory. A program that's rich in offensive line talent, he racked up tons of accolades that will forever etch his career in stone. A career played strictly at center, he remained the heart of the offense throughout his three seasons with the team. While the awards stacked up during his final season, there is a widely speculated belief that he took a bit of a step back following hip surgery. His functional strength and balance were average and he didn't look nearly as crisp as his pre-injury form. Biadasz's medicals will vary amongst teams, but he still remains a late Day 2 or early Day 3 option for man/gap based blocking scheme teams.
Updated: 3/13/20
Assassin
We gave up at least our mid round 5th to move up
BearForce
we gave up our higher 5th and 2021 5th...that works
Assassin
Cowboys receive:
2020 fourth-round pick (No. 146; select Wisconsin C Tyler Biadasz)
Eagles receive:
2020 fifth-round pick (No. 164)
2021 fifth-round pick
BearForce
Kenny Robinson was a S I was interested in...Rhule got him.
Wichitabear
Works for me. I don't like giving up anything for them but it wasn't a dive
Assassin
Assassin said:

Cowboys receive:
2020 fourth-round pick (No. 146; select Wisconsin C Tyler Biadasz)
Eagles receive:
2020 fifth-round pick (No. 164)
2021 fifth-round pick

just thinking how ticked the Eagles wiil be when it's the final pick in rround 5
Assassin
Cowboys DB coach Al Harris onon Diggs and Robinson: "Really good athletes, long, the type of CBs we're looking for, big bodies that can run ... I'm a fan of the bigger guys. If you look at the WR trends, they're not getting smaller. They're getting bigger & faster."
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

Cowboys DB coach Al Harris onon Diggs and Robinson: "Really good athletes, long, the type of CBs we're looking for, big bodies that can run ... I'm a fan of the bigger guys. If you look at the WR trends, they're not getting smaller. They're getting bigger & faster."

ok
Wichitabear
So tell me again why we lost Byron Jones??
Assassin
Wichitabear said:

he got a huge deal elsewhere
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

Wichitabear said:

he got a huge deal elsewhere

Oh ok. Guess we didn't want to match it. Too much money. I just really liked him.
Assassin
Cowboys have the last pick in this 5th round. Still available:

Curtis Weaver, edge, Boise State
Bradlee Anae, edge, Utah
Jonathan Garvin, edge, Miami
Derrek Tuszka, edge, N Dakota St
Geno Stone, S, Iowa
JR Reid, S, Georgia
Josh Metellus, S, Michigan
Hunter Bryant, TE, Washington
BearForce
Assassin said:

Cowboys have the last pick in this 5th round. Still available:

Curtis Weaver, edge, Boise State
Bradlee Anae, edge, Utah
Jonathan Garvin, edge, Miami
Derrek Tuszka, edge, N Dakota St
Geno Stone, S, Iowa
JR Reid, S, Georgia
Josh Metellus, S, Michigan
Hunter Bryant, TE, Washington

Dreamweaver went to Miami
BearForce
First Page Last Page
Page 422 of 843

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.