Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,090,227 Views | 29569 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by Assassin
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

This is the guy we need to call - 6'9, 452 and very little fat

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/may/02/hafthor-bjornsson-game-of-thrones-mountain-breaks-world-deadlift-record
Excellent nose tackle...LOL
I was just thinking how Dontari Poe was our new fireplug at about a hundred pounds lighter
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
BearForce said:

FYI, the Giants picked up Cooper Rush...color me not surprised.
Red on red
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

This is the guy we need to call - 6'9, 452 and very little fat

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/may/02/hafthor-bjornsson-game-of-thrones-mountain-breaks-world-deadlift-record
Excellent nose tackle...LOL
I was just thinking how Dontari Poe was our new fireplug at about a hundred pounds lighter
Can you imagine how many passes he would block standing up...LOL
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Red on red...and your dead
Let's see if you get the reference
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin
Didnt even connect Kelvin Chaisson to our possible draftee KLavon Chaisson at LSU. Kelvin was the pop and a Bear LB too damn long ago. He was shot and killed in 2014
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Or as I was taught when going through pilot training:

White over White, out of sight = too high
Red over White, alright = on glideslope
Red over Red, your dead = too low
BearForce
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

I dont remember taking these when I was learning to fly the Concorde.
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

I dont remember taking these when I was learning to fly the Concorde.
lololololol
Assassin
BTW - when I was taking classes on the R22, I think there were only about 6 guages and maybe 6 warning lights. That was about it. And the instructor said 'the only ones you worry about are Low Fuel and Low RPM. If are going to slow you are going to drop and you will know it. If you are approaching the ground too fast, you are also gonna know that pretty quickly
BearForce
Assassin said:

BTW - when I was taking classes on the R22, I think there were only about 6 guages and maybe 6 warning lights. That was about it. And the instructor said 'the only ones you worry about are Low Fuel and Low RPM. If are going to slow you are going to drop and you will know it. If you are approaching the ground too fast, you are also gonna know that pretty quickly
Nice...I didn't know you flew helicopters. The whole cyclic and collective thing still confuses me but I guess if I had spent more time in the rotary wing world it would make more sense. Very cool!
Wichitabear
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Nice...I didn't know you flew helicopters. The whole cyclic and collective thing still confuses me but I guess if I had spent more time in the rotary wing world it would make more sense. Very cool!
I couldnt afford the full course but I took several lessons when they had a special. There was a heliport over around Jupiter and LBJ when I was working over there.

R22s were so small, it felt like half a butt cheek was hanging out of their open cockpit about 1,000 feet up That one little seat belt that looked right out of a 1960s VW didnt feel like it would do much

Assassin
btw - if you want get freaked out, wait until your instructor demonstrates auto-rotation
Assassin
Cowboys QB coach Kellen Moore was 50-3 in college with two of the losses by Andy Dalton
Assassin
incentives in Dalton's Dallas deal:
  • If Dalton plays in half of the regular-season snaps and helps the Cowboys make the playoffs, he will earn an extra $1 million.
  • If he plays in 35% of the regular-season snaps, at least 50% of the playoff snaps and directs the Cowboys to wins in the first round ($500,000), second round ($500,000) and NFC Championship Game ($750,000), he will earn an extra $1.75 million.
  • If he wins the Super Bowl, while playing at least half of the snaps and 35% of the snaps in the regular-season, he will earn the final $1.25 million.
  • If the Cowboys earn a first-round bye in the playoffs and all of the aforementioned things happen, then he would earn a max of $6.5 million.

Assassin
Bryan Broadus says that Jamal deal is not totally kaput yet. Interesting. I do know that another max deal will seriously hamper us next year with FAs
BearForce
BearForce

So if this is true given 4 years ago we would either open at home against Pittsburgh or Cleveland or on the road at Baltimore or Cincinnati. I would bet either home with Pittsburgh or on the road at Baltimore.
BearForce
I have one word for this....NO!

Wichitabear
BearForce said:

I take it that you do not like it? Lol looks like a black background?
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

I take it that you do not like it? Lol looks like a black background?
No I don't like it....and it is black on black to me though it could be a dark silver helmet given the lighting.
Assassin
Tony Romo holds the #NFL Record for the most games in a season with a passer rating of at least 135.0 (6)
Assassin
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

Tony Romo holds the #NFL Record for the most games in a season with a passer rating of at least 135.0 (6)
well that's nice, but what do you think about the helmet?
BearForce
Guessed we dodged a bullet on this one...and apparently it was an orgy with his brother, wow!
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

Guessed we dodged a bullet on this one...and apparently it was an orgy with his brother, wow!

I'll say!!!
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

I'll say!!!
I know the saying is "bros before hoes" but this is taking it too far...
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

I'll say!!!
I know the saying is "bros before hoes" but this is taking it too far...
BearForce
The schedule
BaylorBear20
tough
Wichitabear
BaylorBear20 said:

tough
I'm excited about all of em
Wichitabear
I really want to see how we play the Giants.
GoldMind
Assassin said:

Powerful statement
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
First Page Last Page
Page 429 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.