Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,090,244 Views | 29569 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by Assassin
TechDawgMc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce said:

The schedule

That Chargers logo is horrid.
BearForce
TechDawgMc said:

BearForce said:

The schedule

Actually that's the Rams which further makes your point...
Timbear
Since the Cowboys have only averaged around 8-8 for 25 years, these historical %'s ring hollow. Sounds like an Aggie talking about the " historical scoreboard " after they've lost a game to a supposedly weaker team.
BearForce
Granted point spreads are set to generate even action on both sides of the line but going in we are favored in 11 games with one pick'em

TechDawgMc
BearForce said:

TechDawgMc said:

Actually that's the Rams which further makes your point...
Holy crap. You're right. That's even worse
Assassin
BearForce said:

The schedule

I thought they were going to shorten the season
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

The schedule

Didn't hear that but did hear they deliberately made the first month 2 home and 2 way games for each team so that if they did have to drop games the home and away would even out.
Assassin
This season will be the 25-year anniversary of the 1995 Dallas Cowboys team, which was the last Cowboys team to win the Super Bowl and the last Cowboys team to reach the NFC championship game
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

The schedule

Didn't hear that but did hear they deliberately made the first month 2 home and 2 way games for each team so that if they did have to drop games the home and away would even out.
I would imagine that the fact they may not allow fans came into that picture too.

UFC 249 is going to run tonight with massive killer lineup of fights. The undercard are going to be fights that might normally headline. With no fans. Gonna be interesting. A preview of what some other sports might end up doing
BearForce
More on the Dak situation:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/05/09/cowboys-rule-out-rescinding-dak-prescott-franchise-tag/
Assassin

Assassin
I dont care who you are, 355 is nothing to sneeze at

BearForce
Assassin
BearForce said:

But how would lloka know? As bad as our Safeties were in 2019, he was a preseason cut
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

But how would lloka know? As bad as our Safeties were in 2019, he was a preseason cut

He did play preseason was in camp, plus he isn't the only source with similar stories.
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

He did play preseason was in camp, plus he isn't the only source with similar stories.
Just saying, Iloka is a very bad choice to demonstrate. The other sources that actually played for the Cowboys might be better
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Just saying, Iloka is a very bad choice to demonstrate. The other sources that actually played for the Cowboys might be better

Well I am pretty sure I posted here about the DB trainer for Jourdan Lewis who gave a similar critique about Richard.
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

I dont care who you are, 355 is nothing to sneeze at

gotta love this. He is so proud of himself. Those little Down kids are special. I love em
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Well I am pretty sure I posted here about the DB trainer for Jourdan Lewis who gave a similar critique about Richard.
Like I said, Iloka was the wrong guy.
Assassin
Greg Hardy on the main card this evening UFC 249
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

So the messenger matters more than the message? Ok
BearForce
In the meantime while Assassin chooses to be obtuse : )

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/05/09/stephen-jones-aldon-smith-has-met-with-commissioner/
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

well let's see. Here was my post "But how would lloka know? As bad as our Safeties were in 2019, he was a preseason cut".

Again, Iloka was a bad choice for "the message". Do you disagree?"
Assassin
BearForce said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/05/09/stephen-jones-aldon-smith-has-met-with-commissioner/
so you are thinking that Aldon Smith was playing S for us? What do you think Aldon thought of RIchards Cover 3?
Assassin
In other Bearforce news, Giants cut Reggie White to pickup Cooper Rush. What were they thinking?
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

well let's see. Here was my post "But how would lloka know? As bad as our Safeties were in 2019, he was a preseason cut".

I see it as more him confirming what had already started to leak out from other sources. That said I am giving you a hard time as I get your point that he had a cup of coffee in Dallas and that is about it. All I am saying is you know I have provided other sources of the same message on this board previously and this was just one more.
BearForce
Assassin said:

In other Bearforce news, Giants cut Reggie White to pickup Cooper Rush. What were they thinking?

Garrett likes him and to be honest he had shown some flashes, but what I like is with the Giants claiming him off waivers it means his contract and cap impact shifts to them which means we upgraded to Andy Dalton for a net of $900K...that is just pure theft.
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

so you are thinking that Aldon Smith was playing S for us? What do you think Aldon thought of RIchards Cover 3?

LOL
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

I see it as more him confirming what had already started to leak out from other sources. That said I am giving you a hard time as I get your point that he had a cup of coffee in Dallas and that is about it. All I am saying is you know I have provided other sources of the same message on this board previously and this was just one more.
I know you are desperate for a win. You can have this one. Just remember that you owe me!
Assassin

love watching pee wee
Assassin
Yea, we saw this last week. But I wanna see it again!

BearForce
Assassin said:

Yea, we saw this last week. But I wanna see it again!

This...and remember, "Hi Eagle fans"
Assassin

Assassin
Greg Hardy wins his fight to go to 6-2.

He has one DQ loss for an illegal knee and another to a Russian that is 31-7 that was a decision

Wichitabear
Never gets old Lolololol
First Page Last Page
Page 430 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.