Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,077,468 Views | 29546 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by Assassin
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

But how would lloka know? As bad as our Safeties were in 2019, he was a preseason cut

He did play preseason was in camp, plus he isn't the only source with similar stories.
Just saying, Iloka is a very bad choice to demonstrate. The other sources that actually played for the Cowboys might be better

Well I am pretty sure I posted here about the DB trainer for Jourdan Lewis who gave a similar critique about Richard.
Like I said, Iloka was the wrong guy.

So the messenger matters more than the message? Ok
well let's see. Here was my post "But how would lloka know? As bad as our Safeties were in 2019, he was a preseason cut".

Again, Iloka was a bad choice for "the message". Do you disagree?"

I see it as more him confirming what had already started to leak out from other sources. That said I am giving you a hard time as I get your point that he had a cup of coffee in Dallas and that is about it. All I am saying is you know I have provided other sources of the same message on this board previously and this was just one more.
I know you are desperate for a win. You can have this one. Just remember that you owe me!

Dont think so

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2020/5/10/21253254/dallas-cowboys-thoughts-new-reports-make-it-clear-how-necessary-the-coaching-changes-were
Assassin
grinning from ear to ear listening to Gerald. Love his energy!

On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

\
I know you are desperate for a win. You can have this one. Just remember that you owe me!

Dont think so

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2020/5/10/21253254/dallas-cowboys-thoughts-new-reports-make-it-clear-how-necessary-the-coaching-changes-were

Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
Frank, still with the funnies

BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

\

Dont think so

BearForce
BearForce
This is an interesting read when you get a chance...and I would really focus towards the end of article where it talks about Dez and Al Harris

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2020/5/12/21255068/the-cowboys-would-be-wise-to-keep-chidobe-awuzie-at-cornerback-and-just-coach-him-up-better
BearForce
TechDawgMc said:

BearForce said:

TechDawgMc said:

That Chargers logo is horrid.

Actually that's the Rams which further makes your point...
Holy crap. You're right. That's even worse
And the new uniforms are even more craptacular

BearForce
Interesting

BearForce
This is just damn savagery

Wichitabear
This is funny.
BearinSoDak
Assassin
so if you had to play today assuming the rookies and newcomers knew the playbook, I would assume Trevon Diggs and Jourdan Lewis were the starting CBs. You would also have rookie Robinson who the coaches love, FA signing Maurice Canady and Daryl Worley

Are we better or worse than last year? BJ was a brief wonder at CB after a not as successful run at S. Who's to say that watching him in an offseason hasnt prepared opposing players to defeat him

I dont see Awuzzie staying at CB but this is different coaching staff. whos to say?
Assassin
Pklahoma's Lincoln Riley knew Lamb wasn't going to be too far down the road.

"It's always unpredictable with twists and turns," Riley said this week in a virtual interview with DallasCowboys.com, "but I'm thankful that CeeDee got to go to a great organization. He'll play with a really good quarterback and really good offensive staff. He'll have some other weapons around him. So, selfishly we're happy he's only going to be a few hours away from us both him and Neville."

However, with the unique circumstances surrounding this offseason, Lamb has yet to actually get on the field with his teammates something Riley expects is weighing on his former receiver.

"He's a great practice player. I think that's why he's continued to improve over the years," Riley said of Lamb. "He enjoys football. He enjoys practice. He's a high-energy guy on the practice field. He's a guy that is going to continue to make himself better and hopefully has that kind of impact on his teammates."

One reason Lamb might enjoy practice is that it doesn't seem to be too difficult for him, at least that's what Riley saw during his time at OU.

"He had a good feel for (the game). Naturally he's a very good player," Riley said. "He's one of those guys that doesn't need a million reps to do things well. He has a great feel for the game. You combine that with great physical skills and you get the kind of player that he is."

"We're thrilled for him. He's made a lot of big plays around here over the years and he's made a lot of big plays already at AT&T Stadium, so I'm sure that will continue."
Assassin

Assassin
BearForce
Assassin said:

Wow!
Assassin
BearForce said:

Wow!
https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/can-george-iloka-win-a-starting-job
Assassin

Assassin
hope the skins were counting on this guy

Washington wide receiver Cody Latimer was arrested early this morning on several charges after someone called police and reported shots fired inside an apartment.

According to the Sheriff's Office in Douglas County, Colorado, deputies were called at 12:11 a.m. They arrived at the apartment in question and arrested Latimer and took him to the Douglas County Detention Facility, where he has just posted $25,000 bond.

Latimer was booked on assault in the second degree, menacing, illegal discharge of a firearm, prohibited use of a weapon and reckless endangerment.
Assassin
Ouch!

leeeeroyjenkins says:

May 9, 2020 at 12:16 pm

Dak "I'm the best QB in the NFL"
Mahommes- "Nice try"
Dak "I'm the best QB in the NFC"
Russell "Don't think so"
Dak "I'm the best QB in my division "
Wentz "Say what?"
Dak "I'm the best QB in Texas"
Watson "Try again"
Dak "I'm the best QB on my team"
Dalton "Sorry bruh"

Assassin

BearForce
Assassin said:

Amen, those three were how I grew up with the NFL on "The NFL Today on CBS". Her interview with Roger Staubach will be my enduring memory of her.
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Amen, those three were how I grew up with the NFL on "The NFL Today on CBS". Her interview with Roger Staubach will be my enduring memory of her.
Staubach said something like ' I enjoy sex just as much as Joe Namath' ... her face must have been a beet
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Staubach said something like ' I enjoy sex just as much as Joe Namath' ... her face must have been a beet

Yep, that's the interview. And she was so good at those interviews as well as in the studio with Irv and Brent and of course Jimmy the Greek.
Assassin
Cowboys favored to win 11 games according to @betonline_ag

-2.5 at Rams
-7 vs ATL
+3 at Seattle
-3.5 vs Browns
-7.5 vs NYG
-6.5 vs Arizona
-6 at Redskins
+2.5 at Eagles
-3 vs Steelers
+2.5 at Vikings
-11 vs Redskins
+7 at Ravens
-5 at Bengals
Pick vs 49ers
-2 vs Eagles
-3 at NYG
BaylorRocks
Assassin said:

Cowboys favored to win 11 games according to @betonline_ag

-2.5 at Rams
-7 vs ATL
+3 at Seattle
-3.5 vs Browns
-7.5 vs NYG
-6.5 vs Arizona
-6 at Redskins
+2.5 at Eagles
-3 vs Steelers
+2.5 at Vikings
-11 vs Redskins
+7 at Ravens
-5 at Bengals
Pick vs 49ers
-2 vs Eagles
-3 at NYG
1 FG can swing the season anywhere from 15-1 to 6-10.....Vegas being Vegas at this point.....

I'll go with 9-7
Assassin
did zorroaso say something?

BearForce
Assassin said:

did zorroaso say something?

Post Of The Day!
Wichitabear
BearForce
Another early roster projection....

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/gallery/dallas-cowboys-53-man-roster-projection-everson-griffen-tyrone-crawford-jourdan-lewis/
Assassin
BearForce
BearForce
More chatter on the Dak contract situation with a possible counter on the 5th year.

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/dallas-cowboys-contracts-dak-prescott-wants-45m-for-5th-year-what-that-means

Read the article first and then look at the cap structure as Tom Downey lays it out
Wichitabear
Agent. Hmmmmm. Sign him. He better hope he is as good as he thinks. Dak that is.
First Page Last Page
Page 431 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.