Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,078,217 Views | 29549 Replies | Last: 13 hrs ago by BearForce
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

And for those who don't have the time to read the article, this guy pretty much sums up why trading Collins is a non-starter

IF this weren't the case and IF it was a 1 for 1 trade and IF Adams would agree to a deal ahead of time and IF we had our OL set post-trade, I would be all over it

We have some talent there but having a top of the defense field general is incredibly important. A LB isnt far enough back to catch some of the action, were a S is.

Yes, IF the IF's were candies and cashews

So you like nuts...but seriously I rather give up picks than a player.
Assassin
one year, prove it deal for Javedon? I dont think it financially possible if he sticks to $20

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2020/6/26/21303979/report-dallas-cowboys-are-one-of-two-teams-on-top-of-free-agent-de-jadeveon-clowneys-preferred-list
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

And for those who don't have the time to read the article, this guy pretty much sums up why trading Collins is a non-starter

IF this weren't the case and IF it was a 1 for 1 trade and IF Adams would agree to a deal ahead of time and IF we had our OL set post-trade, I would be all over it

We have some talent there but having a top of the defense field general is incredibly important. A LB isnt far enough back to catch some of the action, were a S is.

Yes, IF the IF's were candies and cashews

So you like nuts.
I like cashews. And you?
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
BearForce
Assassin said:

Bringing Tavon Austin back. Whatever his deficiencies are, he has a bit of Mercury in his shoes

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2020/6/25/21301596/bringing-back-tavon-austin-could-be-a-wise-investment-for-the-cowboys

Agree and I think Moore can get more out of him.
Franko
Assassin said:

one year, prove it deal for Javedon? I dont think it financially possible if he sticks to $20

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2020/6/26/21303979/report-dallas-cowboys-are-one-of-two-teams-on-top-of-free-agent-de-jadeveon-clowneys-preferred-list
Clowney just seems like too much of a PITA.
Assassin
So we went from WR being a not so strong position a couple of years ago, to trading for Cooper, drafting Gallup and drafting CeeDee.

It's mindboggling to think of these three guys on the field with Jarwin taking the underneath/outlet and an occasional post/flag if a LB is on him. I could see that happening quite often. If the other guys are in a 4db set, they will probably need all of them for our WRs and maybe the best pass covering LB backing them up. Jarwin could have one bad ass year
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Bringing Tavon Austin back. Whatever his deficiencies are, he has a bit of Mercury in his shoes

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2020/6/25/21301596/bringing-back-tavon-austin-could-be-a-wise-investment-for-the-cowboys

More from Moore?
Assassin
Franko said:

Assassin said:

Clowney just seems like too much of a PITA.
and he may well be. I do think we have enough former HCs on this staff that they will know how to handle at PITA
BearForce
Assassin said:

So we went from WR being a not so strong position a couple of years ago, to trading for Cooper, drafting Gallup and drafting CeeDee.

It's mindboggling to think of these three guys on the field with Jarwin taking the underneath/outlet and an occasional post/flag if a LB is on him. I could see that happening quite often. If the other guys are in a 4db set, they will probably need all of them for our WRs and maybe the best pass covering LB backing them up. Jarwin could have one bad ass year

I like Jarwin but I dream of 20 personnel with Zeke, Pollard and the 3 WRs. How do you defend that?
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

More from Moore?

Much more from Moore
Franko
I gotta admit, he schooled this reporter.

Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

I like Jarwin but I dream of 20 personnel with Zeke, Pollard and the 3 WRs. How do you defend that?
There are soooo many ways to attack with the personnel we have now. Hopefully Dak doesnt sprain his fingers counting his money.
Assassin
I wonder if they would use Jarwin as #4 in 01's and 10's? If we sign Austin. Not sure if Cedrick Wilson, Noah Brown or Devin Smith would make me bring in another DB if I were the DC. Jarwin on the other hand...
Assassin
here ya go Bearforce

Most completions of 40+ yards last season
Dak Prescott - 16
Patrick Mahomes - 15
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

There are soooo many ways to attack with the personnel we have now. Hopefully Dak doesnt sprain his fingers counting his money.

He got lessons from Zeke and Jerry so he's good
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

He got lessons from Zeke and Jerry so he's good
and Amari!
Wichitabear
BearForce
Interesting
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

Interesting

hmmmm
Wichitabear
Wichitabear
boognish_bear
Wichitabear
boognish_bear said:

little Zek always in the middle of controversy. Smh
boognish_bear
Wichitabear said:

boognish_bear said:

little Zek always in the middle of controversy. Smh

I know. He's got to grow up.

Looks like he's deleted the tweet now.
BaylorRocks
Bless your hearts.....
Wichitabear
zunooreo said:

Bless your hearts.....
What is that suppose to mean?
Assassin
Wichitabear said:

zunooreo said:

Bless your hearts.....
He asked you to 'Please block me. My mom might see this and she doesnt know that I saw her hid her password in my clean underwear drawer. She knows I never go in there.'
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

Wichitabear said:

zunooreo said:

Bless your hearts.....
He asked you to 'Please block me. My mom might see this and she doesnt know that I saw her hid her password in my clean underwear drawer. She knows I never go in there.'
lololol. I was trying not to hurt his feelings. I knew he was being a smart***. But yes I will block him because I'm short tempered right now.
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

zunooreo said:

Bless your hearts.....
Didn't talk about ignoring and not quoting Zero? Ok, just for that you are getting additional homework:

Wichitabear
BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

zunooreo said:

Bless your hearts.....
Didn't talk about ignoring and not quoting Zero? Ok, just for that you are getting additional homework:

lol ok I just hate it when you torture me like this
BearForce
Wichitabear
COWBOYS COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wichitabear
Boxing is on tonight Assassin! ESPN. 7:00. Enjoy.
Timbear
BearForce
And here comes the other shoe to drop...Have not seen the terms yet:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/07/06/patrick-mahomes-agrees-to-extension-through-2031/
First Page Last Page
Page 442 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.