Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,077,354 Views | 29546 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by Assassin
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
    Number changes so Griffen gets 97

Everson Griffen - 97
  • Trysten Hill - 72
  • Cam Erving - 75
  • Neville Gallimore - 96
Assassin
interesting. S Darian Thompson has been taking most first team reps over HaHa Dixon.
BearForce
Assassin said:

interesting. S Darian Thompson has been taking most first team reps over HaHa Dixon.
Yes, it is not a given Ha Ha is going to win the job at this point.
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

And lose it to Earl
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

And lose it to Earl
Might more like lose his roster spot to Earl and get cut....
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

And lose it to Earl
Wouldnt save us a buttload but I could live on that savings for the rest of my life; Ha-Ha Clinton-Dix signed a one year contract with the Cowboys worth $3.75 million. $2.25 million is guaranteed including a $1.25 million signing bonus. $250,000 is available as a per game bonus. The max contract value is $4 million.
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

And lose it to Earl
Wouldnt save us a buttload but I could live on that savings for the rest of my life; Ha-Ha Clinton-Dix signed a one year contract with the Cowboys worth $3.75 million. $2.25 million is guaranteed including a $1.25 million signing bonus. $250,000 is available as a per game bonus. The max contract value is $4 million.
Thus he isn't expensive to cut. Not saying its going to happen but if Earl shows up tomorrow I wouldn't be surprised.
Assassin
Cooper grew him some muttonchops in the offseason
Assassin
2021 WAAAAY too early Mock.

Almost took Brock Purdy up top. Pleasently suprised Costello was there in 4

1: R1P22
S ANDRE CISCO
SYRACUSE

2: R2P22
OT THAYER MUNFORD
OHIO STATE

3: R3P21
LB ERROLL THOMPSON
MISSISSIPPI STATE

4: R3P34
QB K.J. COSTELLO
MISSISSIPPI STATE

5: R4P22
LB ANTHONY HINES
TEXAS A&M

6: R4P34
TE LUKE FARRELL
OHIO STATE

7: R5P35
CB OLAIJAH GRIFFIN
USC

8: R6P39
C BAVEON JOHNSON
FLORIDA STATE

9: R7P22
CB BRENDON RADLEY-HILES
OKLAHOMA
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

And lose it to Earl
Thus he isn't expensive to cut. Not saying its going to happen but if Earl shows up tomorrow I wouldn't be surprised.
I think he will be trouble. Besides I like ha ha's name lololol
GoldMind
Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

And lose it to Earl

His name is Hassan.

Hassan CHOP!!
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

And lose it to Earl

To your point...

CBSSports.com: Earl Thomas 'had to go': Inside the Ravens' stormy year with star safety and the road to his release.
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/earl-thomas-had-to-go-inside-the-ravens-stormy-year-with-star-safety-and-the-road-to-his-release/
Wichitabear
GoldMind said:

Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

And lose it to Earl

His name is Hassan.

Hassan CHOP!!
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

And lose it to Earl

To your point...

CBSSports.com: Earl Thomas 'had to go': Inside the Ravens' stormy year with star safety and the road to his release.
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/earl-thomas-had-to-go-inside-the-ravens-stormy-year-with-star-safety-and-the-road-to-his-release/
see, we should not take him. Trouble ahead if we do.
GoldMind
Wichitabear said:

GoldMind said:

Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

And lose it to Earl

His name is Hassan.

Hassan CHOP!!

If you actually get the reference, I applaud you.
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
BearForce
GoldMind
BearForce said:

Nah, we don't need defense. We're gonna win every game like '14 BU.
BearForce
GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

I think Earl's issue is he is a head case...and I think bringing in McCoy, Poe, and Everson Griffen (and Aldon Smith) makes your comment about a non-commitment to defense laughable.
Franko
I used to be on Team Go Get Earl. But now I don't think he's worth the trouble, especially at the salary he is likely to command. I might be interested in a contract heavily incentivized with weekly roster bonuses and little guaranteed money, but I doubt Earl would agree to that.
GoldMind
BearForce said:

GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

I think Earl's issue is he is a head case...and I think bringing in McCoy, Poe, and Everson Griffen (and Aldon Smith) makes your comment about a non-commitment to defense laughable.
If I go find some old pallets and build a fort with them, certainly that's as good as a brand new fort right?

- Jerry Jones
Assassin
BearForce said:

This AM on 105.3

But when pressed to clarify and asked about a recent report from the NFL Network suggesting the Cowboys won't be singing Thomas, Jones cut in with "he doesn't know what he's talking about. The only person that would know that is me."
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
BearForce
GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

If I go find some old pallets and build a fort with them, certainly that's as good as a brand new fort right?

- Jerry Jones

And you wrote this regarding Earl Thomas, that young chicken...try harder dude...
GoldMind
BearForce said:

GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

- Jerry Jones

And you wrote this regarding Earl Thomas, that young chicken...try harder dude...
What is it about defense that you dont like man?

Youre telling me, that Aldon ****ing Drunk Headcase Smith, is who youd pick on D to get us to a Super Bowl?

This is how youd get us there, with these dudes?

trey3216
GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

- Jerry Jones

Youre telling me, that Aldon ****ing Drunk Headcase Smith, is who youd pick on D to get us to a Super Bowl?

I think Aldon Smith is going to shock a lot of people with how well he'll play.
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
BearForce
GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

- Jerry Jones

Yep but yet you are upset because we may not get Earl Thomas...totally logical right?
BearForce
trey3216 said:

GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

- Jerry Jones

I think Aldon Smith is going to shock a lot of people with how well he'll play.
He is already showing it at the Star....I think dude is very motivated to write a happy final chapter to his career.
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

This AM on 105.3

But when pressed to clarify and asked about a recent report from the NFL Network suggesting the Cowboys won't be singing Thomas, Jones cut in with "he doesn't know what he's talking about. The only person that would know that is me."
Yeah, Jerry is giving himself wiggle room...
GoldMind
BearForce said:

GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

- Jerry Jones

Yep but yet you are upset because we may not get Earl Thomas...totally logical right?
No, Im pissed because weve been roaming the wilderness for 25 years.

2 WR and a defense of 35year olds isnt going to get us out of it.

I want ownership to at least look like they are trying to win.
Assassin
GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

I would have assumed 99% of the fans would have understood that was what they have been doing each year. I dont know of a game that was intentionally tanked, do you?

And after this past season, the Jones cleaned house. 95% of the old staff is gone.

Now you could always dwell on the past. But why bother? it's boring. Enjoy the moment. This team has a chance to be very, very good. Possibly great
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
GoldMind
Assassin said:

GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

I would have assumed 99% of the fans would have understood that was what they have been doing each year. I dont know of a game that was intentionally tanked, do you?

And after this past season, the Jones cleaned house. 95% of the old staff is gone.

Now you could always dwell on the past. But why bother? it's boring. Enjoy the moment. This team has a chance to be very, very good. Possibly great

And we were there when yall said that about

Chan Gailey
Dave Campo
Bill Parcells
Wade Phillips
Jason Garrett
and now McCarthy

Just frustrating as ****.

BearForce
GoldMind said:

Assassin said:

GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

Chan Gailey
Dave Campo
Bill Parcells
Wade Phillips
Jason Garrett
and now McCarthy

You forgot Barry...
GoldMind
BearForce said:

GoldMind said:

Assassin said:

GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

Chan Gailey
Dave Campo
Bill Parcells
Wade Phillips
Jason Garrett
and now McCarthy

You forgot Barry...
Oh the guy with a big ass super bowl ring on his hand?

As in the last ring?
BearForce
GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

GoldMind said:

Assassin said:

GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

Chan Gailey
Dave Campo
Bill Parcells
Wade Phillips
Jason Garrett
and now McCarthy

You forgot Barry...

As in the last ring?

Yep, Jimmy's last ring
GoldMind
BearForce said:

GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

GoldMind said:

Assassin said:

GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

Chan Gailey
Dave Campo
Bill Parcells
Wade Phillips
Jason Garrett
and now McCarthy

You forgot Barry...

As in the last ring?

Yep, Jimmy's last ring
I guess Jim Tressel is wearing John Coopers ring, by that reasoning.

Whatever
BearForce
GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

GoldMind said:

Assassin said:

GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

Chan Gailey
Dave Campo
Bill Parcells
Wade Phillips
Jason Garrett
and now McCarthy

You forgot Barry...

As in the last ring?

Yep, Jimmy's last ring
I guess Jim Tressel is wearing John Coopers ring, by that reasoning.

Whatever
Nope, Tressel beat Michigan unlike Cooper
First Page Last Page
Page 454 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.