Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,077,396 Views | 29546 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by Assassin
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Joe Jackson was our 5th rounder last year. McCarthy is taking no prisoners

Well the fact he waived Ha Ha told me that as that was one of his boys. All about the W's baby!
I liked him but thought they might move him inside.
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
Josh Rosen waived. Dang. Talk about a wasted #1 pick
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
BearForce said:

Is Carr better than what we have? Would bringing him in allow us to move Awuzie to S
Assassin
Wichitabear said:

Assassin said:

I just secured a interview with Charlie Waters. That should be fun!

Any questions you folks want me to ask them, shoot them over
omg!!!!! That should be great. He was so cute. Cliff Harris dated my roommate when I was at Baylor.
What was her name? I might be able to throw Charlie a curveball
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Is Carr better than what we have? Would bringing him in allow us to move Awuzie to S

It's a great question...I have to think this is for a look at safety.
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

It's a great question...I have to think this is for a look at safety.
And Dallas has yet to contact Earl T's camp according to an afternoon report.

Either he wants too much or Mc thinks hes a bad fit
Assassin
Broncos released ILB Todd Davis.

Gifford, March, Thomas and Bernard are our backups. He's probably as good as any except maybe Thomas
Assassin
The Dallas Cowboys are considering opening the season with veteran linebacker Sean Lee on injured reserve, sources told the Star-Telegram, confirming multiple reports.

Lee, 34, has not participated in training camp with an undisclosed injury.
Assassin
Dak Prescott repeated Friday on SiriusXM NFL Radio what he has said many times since failing to reach a long-term deal with the Cowboys by the July 15 deadline.

"I'm very optimistic," Prescott said. "That's business, and there's all kind of avenues in business of why it might not get worked out. I'm very confident that I'll be a Cowboy, and as I've said before, I plan to be a Cowboy for the rest of my career. So there's no worries when it goes into that. There's no thoughts that I allow to distract me. This is the place to be. As I talk about the team and how exciting this offense can be with the new coaching staff, how great this defense is going to be, and this team, in general. This is the place to be, and I'm excited to be a Cowboy more importantly."
Assassin
Jordan Lewis injured his left ankle Aug. 20 and has not practiced since. He may open the season on IR
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

Wichitabear said:

Assassin said:

I just secured a interview with Charlie Waters. That should be fun!

Any questions you folks want me to ask them, shoot them over
omg!!!!! That should be great. He was so cute. Cliff Harris dated my roommate when I was at Baylor.
What was her name? I might be able to throw Charlie a curveball
Honestly I don't remember. She came my last year of school while I was working on my masters. They knew each other because I believe they both attended Quachita Baptist University in Arkansas. She came to Baylor to work on her masters degree. I know I spelled that school's name wrong. It was such a long time ago but I was impressed. Sorry Assassin. I'm excited that you are interviewing Charlie. I can remember she was a little blonde. Her major was in education. Played tennis. I wish I could remember.
BearForce

BearForce
BearForce
Woah...well looks like it was coaching after all...

BearForce
BearForce said:

Keep in mind this means he beat out Tyrone Crawford which is very eye opening to me.
BearForce
And Watson is done...
BearForce
BearForce
$35M/4yrs sure looks nice about now...
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

$35M/4yrs sure looks nice about now...
right. Ok
Assassin
BearForce said:

BearForce said:

Keep in mind this means he beat out Tyrone Crawford which is very eye opening to me.
dang!

That's excellent news.

Any mitigating factors with Crawford like, did he have a leg amputated?
Assassin
if the price is right...

Jets waived CB Nate Hairston. Hairston started the first eight games for New York but ultimately struggled through an ankle injury the rest of the way. Acquired from the Colts for a sixth-round pick last summer, Hairston's one-year tenure with the Jets ends after 395 (36%) defensive snaps. He'll make for a premier reserve on another squad prior to Week 1.

Wichitabear
BearForce said:

BearForce said:

me too!
BearForce
Wichitabear
Dak making up for that loss of money with commercials for grocery store ads and sleep number mattresses.
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

Dak making up for that loss of money with commercials for grocery store ads and sleep number mattresses.

Dak's side hustles dont factor into an NFL salary no more than it would for you and I. The Cowboys had their chances to get this done at $32M and $35M/yr so now they will pay at least $37M next year or let him go and he isnt signing for less than Watson.
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

Dak's side hustles dont factor into an NFL salary no more than it would for you and I. The Cowboys had their chances to get this done at $32M and $35M/yr so now they will pay at least $37M next year or let him go and he isnt signing for less than Watson.
I know it doesn't enter into his cowboy salary. But that star on his helmet sure helps to get side jobs. I hope we can sign him. I just feel like he makes good money. I realize if he has a good year that he should be rewarded. I'm just feeling sorry for myself right now and fellow teachers for what is not rewarded. But, I chose this profession.
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

I know it doesn't enter into his cowboy salary. But that star on his helmet sure helps to get side jobs. I hope we can sign him. I just feel like he makes good money. I realize if he has a good year that he should be rewarded. I'm just feeling sorry for myself right now and fellow teachers for what is not rewarded. But, I chose this profession.
I hear you and it is an absolute fact that teachers are underpaid. I think both sides are being honest when they say they want to get a deal done so let's hope they do and if they don't then let's enjoy the final ride for all it is.
Assassin
BearForce said:

this doesnt make sense. They also released Justin March. Only 3 healthy LBs if Lee is going on IR.

They have something in the works
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

this doesnt make sense. They also released Justin March. Only 3 healthy LBs if Lee is going on IR.

They have something in the works

Lee has to be on the roster before going to IR so yeah I think once that happens Lillard or Phillips gets signed back to the active roster.
Assassin
BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

Or we find out that the problem was Todd France all along and Dak signs at a more reasonable rate knowing the cap is gonna drop next year
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

Or we find out that the problem was Todd France all along and Dak signs at a more reasonable rate knowing the cap is gonna drop next year

Define reasonable...$34M/yr for 4 years looks mighty reasonable right now and he gets $37M on a tag so...
Assassin
he Cowboys also parted ways with offensive tackle Isaac Alarcon, cornerback Deante Burton, defensive end Ron'Dell Carter, cornerback C.J. Goodwin, defensive linemen Justin and Ladarius Hamilton, center Marcus Henry, wide receiver Jon'Vea Johnson, wide receiver Tevin Jones, safety Luther Kirk, fullback Sewo Olonilua, wide receiver Aaron Parker, cornerback Saivion Smith and cornerback Chris Westry.
BearForce
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Assassin
BearForce said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

remember how I kept wanting to draft OTs?
BearForce
First Page Last Page
Page 457 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.