Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,078,093 Views | 29549 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by BearForce
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Assassin said:

btw - Pollard is the extra blocker on a several of Daltons passes. Has picked off incoming missles on both of Coopers long receptions

And that 3 and 1 run he had...gotta love it
BearForce
Did we resign Poe, because it sure feels like it
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

btw - Pollard is the extra blocker on a several of Daltons passes. Has picked off incoming missles on both of Coopers long receptions

I was just thinking that I wished we had traded Zeke for help elsewhere before the trading deadline
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
trey3216
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

starting to go back to thinking if Penni Sewell is available if we are about 3rd, take him. If not, trade back a few spots and take the next OT

I think Cosmi is the next guy and can be had in the mid teens. That said we need another corner too bad.
Sure, but only if they plan to trade Dak and get some random qb dude they dont have as much money invested in.

Otherwise you just bought Van Gogh's 'Starry Night' and you hung it up in the garage

I would argue that another CB opposite Diggs is more of a priority than a OT we hope doesn't play soon.

Remember we only have Diggs and Anthony Brown under contract going into next year.

Diggs is a rookie, we have him for 3 more years and Brown signed an extension in the offseason.
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

I was just thinking that I wished we had traded Zeke for help elsewhere before the trading deadline

You know that wasnt possible due to the dead money relative to the cap hit.
Assassin
DLaw limped off...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Yea, but watching Pollard, it made me think how expendable Zeke is now
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

I'm ready to trade Zeke but probably beyond that and we don't need to resign him
BearForce
trey3216 said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

starting to go back to thinking if Penni Sewell is available if we are about 3rd, take him. If not, trade back a few spots and take the next OT

I think Cosmi is the next guy and can be had in the mid teens. That said we need another corner too bad.
Sure, but only if they plan to trade Dak and get some random qb dude they dont have as much money invested in.

Otherwise you just bought Van Gogh's 'Starry Night' and you hung it up in the garage

I would argue that another CB opposite Diggs is more of a priority than a OT we hope doesn't play soon.

Remember we only have Diggs and Anthony Brown under contract going into next year.

Diggs is a rookie, we have him for 3 more years and Brown signed an extension in the offseason.

Brown isn't an outside corner...he is a slot corner. You need to get an outside corner and you dont have one.
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Yea, but watching Pollard, it made me think how expendable Zeke is now
exactly
trey3216
BearForce said:

trey3216 said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Brown isn't an outside corner...he is a slot corner. You need to get an outside corner and you dont have one.
no doubt, I was commenting on the contract nature of your post.
Assassin
I was just about to ask if CeeDee was playing
Assassin
DumbMcCarthy
BearForce
trey3216 said:

BearForce said:

trey3216 said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

no doubt, I was commenting on the contract nature of your post.

Sorry Trey, I misread your post.
Assassin
Assassin said:

DumbMcCarthy
I dont mind you going for it on 4th, but consider where the ball is and what might happen if you dont make it and what kind of play you are going to run.

Add a 15 yd penalty and you just gvae the Washington NoNames the ball inside the 20
BearForce
Assassin said:

DumbMcCarthy

Yeah, at that point just sneak Dalton...that said dumb penalty by Schultz.
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

Trying but that would take someone trying to get him the ball.
BearForce
This is Gregory's world and Alex Smith is getting to live in it...
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

DumbMcCarthy
Or the second highest paid RB per year in the NFL perhaps?
Wichitabear
Plowing right through us
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

Assassin said:

Trying but that would take someone trying to get him the ball.

Or him not getting assaulted in the pattern.

And why can we not pick up these RBs. Where the **** are our LBs.
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

DumbMcCarthy
Or the second highest paid RB per year in the NFL perhaps?

That play says to me they dont trust the line to hold up for a regular run...reference the Pollard 3rd down run.
Assassin
that TD was on the coaching staff. Dumb plays that put you in poor positions are hard to overcome
trey3216
Not sure how that's not OPI
Wichitabear
There's CeeDee.
BearForce
How do these guys not know to go fast on a questionable spot.
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

I don't know but 99 for Washington is a big boy. Ohio St right?
trey3216
Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

I don't know but 99 for Washington is a big boy. Ohio St right?

Yep. #2 overall pick
BearForce
And what they should have done the last 4th down...sneak it
Wichitabear
Darby you can't do that!
UBBY
I hate offensive coordinators.
BearForce
Why do they think Gallup is the guy on that screen. I mean twice! Lamb or Cooper yes but not Gallup.
Assassin
in your best, nah, nah, naaah, nah, nah, nah voice... we got a field goal!
BearForce
Assassin said:

in your best, nah, nah, naaah, nah, nah, nah voice... we got a field goal!

And we get the ball after half so its the double dip principle.
BearForce
I see more vertical passing coming from us in the second half. Test these Washington corners.
First Page Last Page
Page 507 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.